PDA

View Full Version : Crappest catchy weird song by B.E.P. to date.

Markus. D
11-01-2005, 05:33 AM
My Humps has to be the worst song ever....

why am i listning to it?

your thoughts on the song?

DMKA
11-01-2005, 05:47 AM
That song needs to die. I didn't even know it was by Black Eyed Peas when I first heard it and then when I found out it was about a week later I cried.

Shadow_Wolf 6354
11-01-2005, 06:11 AM
i cant believe trying to turn her into a whore something along those lines.
i remember one of the originals. ah yes where is the love? in the bottom of the closet next to the old lady from down the road thats where.they are starting to go down in there career.

you want amillion dollars? well do ya? huh? too bad its all mine*one finger salute*

Rusty
11-01-2005, 07:09 AM
I love the Black Eyed Peas. But this song is beyond horrible. It leaves nothing to the imagination, it's just slutty. I hope it dies. Soon.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I love the Black Eyed Peas. But this song is beyond horrible. It leaves nothing to the imagination, it's just slutty. I hope it dies. Soon.

ditto

fire_of_avalon
11-01-2005, 02:24 PM
i remember one of the originals. ah yes where is the love? in the bottom of the closet next to the old lady from down the road thats where.they are starting to go down in there career.

you want amillion dollars? well do ya? huh? too bad its all mine*one finger salute*
That wasn't one of the originals. They've been around since the late '90's and that song didn't come out until... way later xD

Destai
11-01-2005, 02:35 PM
I like alot of there stuff but not this song. Maybe it will grow on me.

superchick
11-01-2005, 10:13 PM
That song is so catchy but the lyrics are fucking horrible I just want to grab Fergie by the throat and scream, "We get it already! You're a money-obsessed, egotistical ho who likes to show off now shut up!"

escobert
11-01-2005, 10:49 PM
I njust heard it. Sounds like every other crappy BEP song.

Venom
11-01-2005, 10:52 PM
the song sucks and i hate it......black eyed peas suck too....

krissy
11-02-2005, 06:52 AM
i dunno i thought it was fairly representative and metaphorical towards the youth of today

-N-
11-02-2005, 07:11 AM
lol youth of today

Shadow_Wolf 6354
11-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by shadow 13:

posted by fire of avalon
That wasn't one of the originals. They've been around since the late '90's and that song didn't come out until... way later xD

im 16. this is the first i heard of them and when did fergie get there? i heard she wasnt one of the originals from someone

i am the ghost of christmas present...........and your not gettin any

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-03-2005, 12:51 AM
I started hating it at first but ended up with it in my head for a week.
Damn you BEP!!!

Lord Xehanort
11-03-2005, 12:58 AM
I despise and abhor that pathetic song... but I can't help but hum it...

I'm gon' get-get-getchoo drunk, getchoo luvdrunk on my hump!

*breaks many random things*

I usually watch the Barbie Girl video to get it out of my head.

Necron
11-06-2005, 06:39 PM

Yes, but it's what made them famous in England.

And Fergie wasn't in it from the start. The Female backing singer was originally Kim Hill, who was later replaced by Fergie.

And, i hate the song 'My Humps' but, it's very catchy... I didn't think they were gonna release it though.

Venom
11-06-2005, 08:05 PM
the unfortunate part of this, is that they released it anyway.

Necron
11-06-2005, 08:58 PM
They really should have released 'Pump It'

kikimm
11-06-2005, 09:25 PM
I can't stand the song, but that won't stop me from singing it (loudly) every time I am around my friends to get it stuck in their head as well. And then we all sing together and it's cool.

But I think it wins for worst lyrics ever. Either that or Nickelback's new song.

Necron
11-06-2005, 09:28 PM
I can't stand the song, but that won't stop me from singing it (loudly) every time I am around my friends to get it stuck in their head as well. And then we all sing together and it's cool.

But I think it wins for worst lyrics ever. Either that or Nickelback's new song.

The lyrics are shoddy and un-original.

kikimm
11-06-2005, 09:32 PM
They make me lol for real. :(

Pouring Rain
11-06-2005, 09:44 PM
I got the cd like a week after it came out, and then it came up on my cd player. And I was like "WTH is this sh**?" And then I was like, "Oh no, what have they done..." So...it's scary. Don't listen to #5, people. Just skip to #6 Isn't that Dum Diddly or something? But really. And then I went to Yahoo Music, and I saw that was the #2 video of the week! So I clicked on it and then cried after I saw it. It is sad, indeed. Where Is The Love? and Shut Up need to be played after that.

Mitch
11-06-2005, 11:12 PM
I love that song and so should everyone else.

Zeldy
11-06-2005, 11:22 PM
I sang 'My Humps' at the top of my voice at school. Oh the good times~

Pouring Rain
11-07-2005, 03:57 AM
Wow.