PDA

View Full Version : cd soundtrack question...

charchar
11-02-2005, 07:18 AM
i apologize if this has been addressed before but i am set on obtaining the soundtrack for this, i've wanted it since the game first came out when i was like 10, but never had the money to justify getting it (all the versions i've seen are the $50 japanese imports, i imagine that's all there actually is.)

so my question to you is, since there are a lot of versions, is there one that is the full orchestra soundtrack, and if so, could someone tell me EXACTLY what it's called? i have yet to find an obvious title or a site that offers sound clips of the albums, so i have no idea about them, and don't want to spend 60+ dollars on an import that may not be what i'm after. because much as i like the music as it is in the game, i'd really rather hear songs like Dancing Mad with the real instruments if at all possible.

thanks folks, and also hi, i'm new.

Fire_Emblem776
11-02-2005, 07:30 AM
or if your so desperate to owning the ost. why dont you get the spc's for the game and convert them to mp3s using winamp.
or convert them to wave using snes juke box:D

ff grand finale is the only orchestraed cd that i know off
their is also FF VI piano collections its good
and the ost well , you could go on i tunes to get it, or i go on ebay for my ff music cheap

Nasarian Altimeros
11-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Odin's Castle :love: :love:

charchar
11-02-2005, 05:49 PM
ah, no orchestra dancing mad. argh.

another quick question:

does anyone have "The Black Mages" and is it really all metal stuff? cause, if so, consider it bought

EDIT: answered my own question. this will be mine. then later, the skies above. zeromus has a cool song too.