PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been...

Social Moon Firesky
11-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Kicked out of school?

I have. The last day of half-term signalled the end of Bobalina Sedgebert's reign of terror at school. V_V Now I have to find a job and surrender my freedom and dignity as my parents trample over my broken carcass. Maybe.

I've been going in everyday since we got back though, to see my friends and various teachers about stuff, and tying up loose ends. They haven't seen the last of me, oh no! :D

So, how about you?

RPJesus
11-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Never. I'm a good girl. Yep, a snotty, stuck-up little sod with an obnoxious English accent that just makes me look worse. I rock :p

Social Moon Firesky
11-02-2005, 05:18 PM
I have an obnoxious English accent too...Worst luck...:cry:

RPJesus
11-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Really? :)

It means that we can pull off words like 'spiffing' and 'chuffed', though.
...No wonder people don't like me :(

Resha
11-02-2005, 05:22 PM
I've never been kicked out of school! :eek: I hope I never am. The worst thing that happened to me was detention in Year 7. URGH. A BLOT ON MY NAME. Yes. :(

Obnoxious British accents are awesome. :love:

The Jamie Star Scenario
11-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Kicked out of classes, yes. Kicked out of school, no. I lie far too well for them to ever pin anything serious on me that would result in me being kicked out.
They did get kind of annoyed when I never went to detention but that happened so often they stopped trying to tell me off for that.
But for some reason all the teachers loved me, except the head of year and my biology teacher. But who cares? They were a big bastard and a right bitch respectively.

Shauna
11-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Chuffed sounds so much better with a Scottish accent! :p

Anyway, I've never been kicked out of school. I've never had a detention either. *good girl* ;)

Zeldy
11-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Never. I'm a good girl. Yep, a snotty, stuck-up little sod with an obnoxious English accent that just makes me look worse. I rock :p
I thought you was a Guy O.O;;;

Miriel
11-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Never been kicked outta school. I have been a truant many many times though.

Venom
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Never been kicked outta school, got a weeks detention for telling the teacher what a fag i thought she was.

Meat Puppet
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
A couple of times, but not on accident. I wanted to see how much trouble I could get into without getting kicked out of school.

Apparently, if I light my clothes on fire and the fire alarm doesn't go off, then I stay. But if it does, I'm out for a week.

Alive-Cat
11-02-2005, 07:45 PM
I do a lot of things, but none I get caught for and...and...THE MURDERS WERE NOT MY FAULT!!!

Venom
11-02-2005, 07:47 PM
I try to get sent to the office, but when i try i dont get sent

Rye
11-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Naw, I've never even gotten a detention. I'm too boring and good. xD

KoShiatar
11-02-2005, 08:42 PM
I've been kicked out of an university class for laughing too much. And in junior high school I was the principal's desperation (it was a nun). I hated the school I was in (a private catholic school) and did everything I could to show my contempt. Well, kind of.

Anaisa
11-02-2005, 09:03 PM
No I left early tho they were desperate to kick me out but I was to clever for them I went about wreaking havoc in such a way I couldn't get in trouble for it but I couldn't avoid getting in trouble for fighting. I even went easy on so many kids to avoid trouble and only gave them mild beatings but then they make a big fuss about this one kid (who i barely touched i was still going on mild beating no trouble theory) and then ive got the police at my door. So i basically refused to go to school as I couldn't go without getting into fights so it would be a waste of time id be kicked out in no time and no one gets the pleasure of kicking me out. Instead I get the pleasure of a life without school. And I was suspended once for a really stupid reason and since it wasn't valid they called up begging me to come back saying I wouldn't have to do numerous lessons and could spend virtually all my time in the library! My brother was suspended for stamping on a packet of crisps and pulling the teeth out of a skeleton while saying "calm down everyone don't worry, im a dentist!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Can you believe you can be suspended for that?!

Shoeberto
11-02-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm of the academic sort that the teachers love. That, combined with being an upper classmen, makes it difficult for me to get into trouble.

The only detention I've ever gotten was like a twenty minute lunch detention, which the whole class got for being too loud because the teacher was crazy. I don't think I've ever had any disciplinary action other than that.

Mitch
11-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Twice. But that was the bad Mitch that we don't talk about thankyouverymuchandgoodnight

Anaisa
11-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Twice. But that was the bad Mitch that we don't talk about thankyouverymuchandgoodnight
Oh go on tell us what you did, it can't be that bad that its to shameful to post surely?

Jess
11-02-2005, 09:59 PM
They threatened to kick me out of school... for having my nose peirced. :eep: I told my mum and she went to the school to rant at them. I still wear my nose stud, and hardly get in trouble for it.

Craig
11-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Me and this kid got sent home at dinner time for fighting once, when I was in primary school.

Faris
11-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Nope. I'm a good girl, but not that good. ;)

Neco Arc
11-02-2005, 11:36 PM
I got kicked out of my friends aviation class at school for playing games on one of the spare computers. normally it would be fine, but they were having a test... I got a couple of dententions for not doing homework... thats about it, never kicked out...

DarkLadyNyara
11-02-2005, 11:37 PM
School- no. Detention- yes.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Kicked out of class? yep

Detention? Oh yes! Escpecially when the whole class was in detention as well!:D

but getting kicked out of school? Hell no

Spammerman
11-03-2005, 12:43 AM
I haven't been kicked out of school, only in-school detention.

Rusty
11-03-2005, 12:52 AM
I've never been kicked out of school. I did try though once though, it didn't work. I've got a detention before, yes.

T-MaN
11-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Never been kicked out, or sent to detention (and I'm in University). Most teachers just disregard anything bad that I do.

themagicroundabout
11-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Well, i haven't been kicked outta school permanently, just for one day
And i always seem to be in detention, it sucks :( And i usually get sent out of/walk out of a couple of classes a week, but im getting better at stayin in lessons nowadays :excited:

:kaohappy2

Spiffing Cheese
11-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Nope, never been kicked out. Had detention many times, though. In fact I had one yesterday lunchtime. :D

Old Manus
11-03-2005, 04:05 PM
School is for pussies

Social Moon Firesky
11-04-2005, 05:35 PM
School is for pussies

You're telling me.

I've been 'expelled' because I had 30 pieces of outstanding homework, and I missed 12 lessons of a subject I wanted to drop anyway. But since I'm in college, it's kind of a voluntary expulsion, which is stupid, 'cos I've been going in all week, and they've told me I'm not supposed to be at school anymore. Confusing. English schools are crazy. Avoid.

Skarr
11-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Hell Yeah, I was sent home because I didn't do my project, or at least finished it. Yeah, school sucks...there I said it. :P I'm out of school now so I can say these type of things. XD