PDA

View Full Version : Tifa level 4 Limits Help

winlider
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm playing XP version, and no matter how I play the piano, I still can't find the level 4 guide for Tifa.

I play as Do, Re, Mi, Ti, La, Do, Re, Mi, So, Fa, Do, Re, Do. Can anyone help me this, thank you very much.

* White Aeris *
11-02-2005, 06:22 PM
right i don't think it works the first time you go to Nibleheim. so try when you get to disk 2 or 3! :) and yep all the notes are right, i checked in my guide book. ;)

RiTaPuffy
11-02-2005, 10:02 PM
right i don't think it works the first time you go to Nibleheim. so try when you get to disk 2 or 3! :) and yep all the notes are right, i checked in my guide book. ;)
I got her limitbreak lv4 at like disc 3.... but I am not sure, have you get Tifa to limit break lv 3 the 2nd one yet?

Neco Arc
11-03-2005, 12:06 AM
PC: Cancel, Switch, Menu, (PGUP+Menu), (PGUP+Switch), Cancel, Switch, Menu, (PGUP+Cancel), OK, Cancel, Switch, Cancel (or Menu cant remember) - at least x2

after you get back cloud into your party, and you can use it on tifa after you have all her other limit breaks

winlider
11-03-2005, 01:37 AM
I reach all 3 level limits and last time I play PS now is PC version, and the PC version is DVD and I don't know which CD story right now. My current mision is to go Shin-Ra mansion and I try to play the piano 3 or four times and keep on saying he heard before the songs. If I try to play Shin-Ra mansion, I don't know I still have chance to come back here. When playing in Gold Sources at Battle Arena, I can't see the Omnislash item for exchange?

Thanks guy for helping me.

Neco Arc
11-03-2005, 01:57 AM
i bet you are on the first disc when you first go to Nibelheim, therefore before aeris dies... and no...you cannot get Tifa's limit break yet...