PDA

View Full Version : weird....

JaytodaP
11-03-2005, 02:01 AM
A girl died in 1933 by a homicide murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded

I hate thinking about these stupid things.

The Jamie Star Scenario
11-03-2005, 02:04 AM
There is a girl on my roof right now, she is actually kind of talkative and sexy in a 'I am all covered in dirt and look slightly dead,' sort of way.

Hawkeye
11-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Ive seen this in a movie somewhere

Meat Puppet
11-03-2005, 02:06 AM
I jumped off a rooftop once.

Neco Arc
11-03-2005, 02:09 AM
theres a girl on my ceiling however shes wearing a huge pink dress, and has a really long sword stuck through her middle...and her name is ...aeris....

The Jamie Star Scenario
11-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Anyway, we've been talking and she has told me how hard it is to bury people alive while they are in bed, soil is actually really heavy so she says.
And I asked why she randomly tried to kill people because they read something on the internet and she said she thought it was kind of fun in and it makes her sweaty in her special areas but she didn't really like killing inoccent people.
So I said "Why don't you kill he the murdered?" And she said
"WTF?"

Spammerman
11-03-2005, 02:11 AM
A girl died in 1933 by a homicide murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded

JaytodaP
11-03-2005, 02:12 AM
lol

The Jamie Star Scenario
11-03-2005, 02:13 AM
The girls name is actually Jillian and she says that you have been tricked by posting that and now she is "gonnae 'ave you!"

fire_of_avalon
11-03-2005, 02:15 AM
I am so dead.

Shoeberto
11-03-2005, 02:37 AM

I posted it twice, one for me and one for foa!!!!!