PDA

View Full Version : sunken cave

bahamut293
11-03-2005, 10:16 AM
hi,

this may sound stupid but i almost finished the monster arena. i only have catch a few in the sunken cave. my problem is where is that sunken cave???? I can't find it anymore:confused:

Christmas
11-03-2005, 11:49 AM
It is the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. Which is near the entrance of Mount Gagazet.

Go to the Calm Lands and head out through the northeastern exit, where you left when
you came through here on the way to Zanarkand. Go across the first bridge,
then go around and down the hill under the second.

The entrance to the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth is on the left.

EDIT: Thanks for pointing it out. :kaodrop:

crazybayman
11-03-2005, 12:10 PM
It is the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. Which is near the entrance of Mount Gagazet.

Go to the Calm Lands and head out through the northeastern exit, where you left when
you came through here on the way to Zanarkand. Go across the first bridge,
then go around and down the hill under the second. If you recall, when you
tried to enter here after you fought Defender X, your other party members
told you it was the wrong way and you were not allowed to enter. It only
opens after you obtain the airship.
Is that in the international version? Because (in my NA version) I've always went on to the Cavern of the Stolen Faythe immediately after defeating Defender X. Yeah, my companions said it was the wrong way, or dangerous, or something of that nature, but I was still able to go down anyways.

But yeah, that's where the Sunken Cave is. If you do it after obtaining the airship, it should be a joke.

sub zero
11-03-2005, 12:11 PM
its a joke even befor you have the airship if the Defender X dident give you any trouble to beat.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-03-2005, 05:34 PM
its the same place in both versions. and i thought defender X was hard for that point in the game :(

Swifthom
11-03-2005, 05:51 PM
I found Defended X to be hard if you didnt know the right strategy....

Really tough to beat, but with the right status changes he suddenly became much easier to break down in small ammounts.

crazybayman
11-03-2005, 06:49 PM
its the same place in both versions. and i thought defender X was hard for that point in the game :(
We weren't talking about the same place, just whether you could go there right after defeating Defender X or not.

And yes, Defender X can be tough, depending on your levels (positions on the sphere grid).

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-09-2005, 12:41 PM
I wish you luck though tonberrys are a bitch to find in there. Try the small rooms in the back though.

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-14-2005, 04:05 AM
stupid noob... even my friend knows where that is
joking BUT YOU WILL BE SMITED
you-:bow: :shoot:-me

ffxfreak93
11-14-2005, 04:33 AM
you really like to smitt people don't you....

Tai-Ti
11-14-2005, 10:42 AM
I wasn't sure either when i saw it in the monster arena, but then i noticed fiend names and figured it out. I nearly snapped the PS2 trying to find those damn Tonsberries 0_o

Psydekick
11-14-2005, 08:14 PM
I wish you luck though tonberrys are a bitch to find in there. Try the small rooms in the back though.
Nobody bad mouths tonberries you should be banned for that!:tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: :tonberry: