PDA

View Full Version : eep, train fine!

agrudis
11-03-2005, 01:23 PM
so, i bought a ticket for a train home. i put the ticket and the change in my bag and waited for the train, and when it came i got on it. i unfortunately forgot my bag and therfor didnt hav a ticket or any money. then some guy comes thru askin 4 tickets. i panicked and pretended like it was in my pocket hoping i mite get 2 my stop. i then fessed up i 4got my bag and left it at the station. he clearly didnt believe me and asked for details. i gave a false name and address hopin i mite b abl 2 get away with it, but he phoned sum number and found out i was lying. so i was forced to give my real details, and now im waiting for a letter or phonecall with dread:cry:

Chris
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Liars should be in jail. DON'T EVER LIE! :eep:

fire_of_avalon
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Why didn't you just tell him the truth about everything to begin with?

agrudis
11-03-2005, 01:30 PM
cos i thort that if i gave false info hed never find out

Neco Arc
11-03-2005, 01:31 PM
geez... you sound like you are in a really tight spot...

Lindy
11-03-2005, 01:32 PM
I got that £20 fine thing.

I refused to pay it, on the grounds that the ticket office from where I was coming from was closed and the ticket machines were broken down, and the point where they grabbed me, I was going to buy a ticket anyway.

I would have bought a ticket, but the inspectors or whatever they are refused to let me and gave me that.

It lays forever in the bottom of my bag, unpaid and ignored, and nothing ever happened over it.

Just ignore it, if they try and grab you, appeal against it. Of course, if you're a "kid" (read : Anyone under at least 25), you're CLEARLY going to be dishonest and skipping the fare, because nobody under 25 is ever responsible and mature enough to buy a ticket.

Reine
11-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Im not surprised you lied. The truth is often hard to tell when your in trouble

agrudis
11-03-2005, 01:35 PM
i agree

Flying Mullet
11-03-2005, 01:39 PM
The moral of the story is "Don't lie kids". :chef:

Reine
11-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Unfortanetly, it gets you in more trouble usually. lol, try telling the truth straight out! It just struggles to stay in your mouth, its a real battle!

Meat Puppet
11-03-2005, 02:18 PM
I went on a train once, but all these gangsters came and killed me.

SammieBabe
11-03-2005, 02:24 PM
"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

Amen

Little Miss Awesome
11-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Well, I think if you explain to whoever you need to explain to before the letter comes, you'll be better off than them finding the letter.
Good luck, anyway!

theundeadhero
11-03-2005, 04:16 PM
When I was in Korea me and my friends used to hop subways all the time. They're probably still looking for us ;)

agrudis
11-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Well, I think if you explain to whoever you need to explain to before the letter comes, you'll be better off than them finding the letter.
Good luck, anyway!

ye and explain wot? sory, dad, i broke the law ... it wont work

DMKA
11-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Trains? *sniggers*

I'd tell them now, because if it does end up getting there and you never told them before you're more than likely going to be in bigger trouble than if they had known.

eestlinc
11-03-2005, 05:26 PM
at least if you tell the truth and he doesn't believe you, you are right and he is wrong.

if you lie and he doesn't believe you, then that reinforces his belief that you are a liar.

liar.

Flying Mullet
11-03-2005, 05:28 PM
I still don't understand why you didn't tell the train personnel the truth. You had your bag at the other station and it had your ticket in it. They would have found the bag and your ticket and everything would be okay. But for some reason you decided to lie about you contact information, which made you extremely suspicious when you were found out. You had no reason to lie and in doing so you made it worse for yourself.

I think this is a just punishment for your own stupidity.

agrudis
11-03-2005, 05:34 PM
bein stupid is punishable?

Old Manus
11-03-2005, 05:42 PM
At times like those I grab the conductor by the neck and throw him out the window. You don't have to pay, and neither does anyone else.

It's a win/win situation

DMKA
11-03-2005, 05:57 PM
....x)

agrudis
11-03-2005, 05:58 PM
haha

Levian
11-03-2005, 06:07 PM
In Norway they just throw us off the train at the next stop. Which is ok for me, since my usual destination is only one stop away anyway. Oh and this friend and I usually pretend like we're in a deep discussion or sometimes we sleep and the conductors ignore us. It's fun. :cool:

The Jamie Star Scenario
11-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I see why you didn't tell the truth, the bag actually had a bomb in it!
You are a liar and a terrorist, you deserve at least 2 letters!

Me? I blow up trains all the time.

Anaisa
11-03-2005, 07:21 PM
At times like those I grab the conductor by the neck and throw him out the window. You don't have to pay, and neither does anyone else.

It's a win/win situation
:lol: :lol: Thats what we should all be doing that'll teach em to ask us for money. Just make sure tho that before you throw the conducter out the window you take the money off him that he's already collected;) it would be criminal not to. Or you can just walk straight into the toilet cubicle as soon as you get on and stay in there til he's out of the way. And if he has the cheek to knock on the door drag him in and clean the toilet bowl with his head until you either arrive at your stop or he realises the error of his ways and does the decent thing and throws himself out of the window. I remember once I got on the train with my brother on the way home, id been on on my own on the way there but had been given two copies of my ticket so i just gave one to my brother. But the conducter checked the barcode and said "thats the same ticket"! and I said "well thats your error" He went off in a huff and said he'd be back but the next stop was ours so we got off he stuck his head out of the window and gave us dirty looks So we stood on the platform waving at him mockingly. Once i went on one of those minature railways I got on it just as it was pulling off and the guy driving it stopped it to come and bellow at me he said "you could have had us all off we could have come right off the tracks":mad2: I laughed :hahaha: and pointed out that considering i was walking faster than it was going somehow i don't think we'd have had any casualtys.

agrudis
11-03-2005, 08:41 PM
i think those ppl must b sum of the worlds most hated ppl

and anyway, i cud joke about this for hours, but in the end im gonna get this fine

Anaisa
11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
i think those ppl must b sum of the worlds most hated ppl

and anyway, i cud joke about this for hours, but in the end im gonna get this fine
Don't worry about it. If they write to you ignore their letters. If they call you say you have no idea what their talking about, and that whoever that was on the train they must have given out your details to save themselves getting in any trouble.;) Just deny any knowledge of the whole thing.

Dreddz
11-03-2005, 10:34 PM
lol, buying a train ticket......

Xaven
11-04-2005, 04:34 AM
I've never been on a train, but you guys made it sound fun.