PDA

View Full Version : Gackt in DoC?

Alixsar
11-03-2005, 10:07 PM
According to some reliable sources (meaning that Square announced it and I read it at GamesAreFun), Gackt is in Dirge of Cerberus. He's apparently going to give his likeness to an "important character", have some of his songs in the game, and wear the clothes that Tetsuya Nomura designs for his character on his next tour.

I'm not sure what to make of this. DoC is already looking very questionable, and now they're bringing Gackt in for no reason. Well, on the positive side of things, Yuffie looks really hot in DoC. Seriously, have you seen the screenshots? I mean...wow.

Destai
11-03-2005, 11:16 PM
....Awesome?

XxSephirothxX
11-03-2005, 11:21 PM
I'll make an update when I'm feeling less lazy. Looks like Gackt is becoming quite commonplace in videogames now.

chocobo hunter
11-04-2005, 01:41 AM
And who is this Gackt?

TheAbominatrix
11-04-2005, 02:46 AM
Gackt is an extremely popular Japanese singer and actor.

So long as it isnt super-overt, it should be fine. I like little cameos and easter eggs in video games.

KoShiatar
11-04-2005, 09:15 PM
It makes me think about Izenborg and such stuff - you know, part cartoon and part live action. I just hope it doesn't get super cheesy. I like the outfit, it looks a lot like Sephiroth's, doesn't it?

Marshall Banana
11-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Wow. =O

I went to the official site because I didn't believe it at first, but it's there!
"Project G" Concept Design. Lovely. =)

Shiny
11-05-2005, 05:40 PM
According to some reliable sources (meaning that Square announced it and I read it at GamesAreFun), Gackt is in Dirge of Cerberus. He's apparently going to give his likeness to an "important character", have some of his songs in the game, and wear the clothes that Tetsuya Nomura designs for his character on his next tour.

I'm not sure what to make of this. DoC is already looking very questionable, and now they're bringing Gackt in for no reason. Well, on the positive side of things, Yuffie looks really hot in DoC. Seriously, have you seen the screenshots? I mean...wow.
So Gackt is supposedly going to be a voice AND put some of his music in the game? Well, it's official Gackt has taken over everything...:weep:

Rinoa_Heartillly
11-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Oh, great...I just hope he doesn't turn the character gay...sorry for those how like him. I'm just kinda peved about this. First he claims himself to look like Squall (River Phoenix looks like Squall)and tried to sue them and now he's going to be in it... I'm getting tired of Gackt, I kinda like him, but he just creates to much drama... Why can't that femine man leave us alone *cries*

Kamiko
11-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Because he's too fine.
Where did you all find this information?

kikimm
11-07-2005, 02:20 AM
There is the official site, I believe, that mentions it.

I do not like Gackt. I do not approve of this. BUT it'll probably work out just fine in the end anyways; so I'll keep an open mind.

Shiny
11-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, seems pretty possible to me considering Square used Hyde in Spirits Within.