PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Themed RPG or Online Games?

MateriaBladeVII
11-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Hey guys-
I guess it's kinda funny to be asking this 3 days after the holiday is over, but... I just miss it so much! I wish it was still Halloween!!! *cries* lol. So umm- in light of my lethargic feelings- does anyone know of any RPGs with Halloween themes or customizable items that I could make a character in that's Halloweenish?

My friend has Guild Wars and he said I really missed out. Apparently, if you played it on Halloween, you had the chance to get some customizable items to make your character very Halloween-ish. Like this thing called a "Pumpkin Crown"? Only problem is- you could only get one on Halloween... *le sigh...* It all looked very cool cuz they even changed the town to look like it was taken over by ghouls and evil spirits!

Anyways- just being curious: anyone know if there's any other RPG games that allow you to do this sorta thing or have any kind of Halloween themed activities?

Thankies! ^_^ (I know it's an odd thing to request...) *shrugs*

Shoeberto
11-04-2005, 03:13 AM
The Guild Wars thing rocked pretty hard. There is/was a good discussion about it going on in the GW thread.

krissy
11-04-2005, 05:28 AM
ragnarok online does christmas

or so i hear

man just get medievil

Shlup
11-04-2005, 06:23 AM
Ultima Online always did really cool holiday games. It's an old game though.

escobert
11-04-2005, 07:09 AM
Look at my sig :D

MateriaBladeVII
11-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Man... and I had a chance to get Guild Wars before Halloween, too...

*le sigh...* That really looks cool. I wanna play a game with a pumpkin on my head throughout. lol. Wish I bought it when I could have...

I've been playing The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge- but I beat that now... I want another! lol. ^_^

Anyway to hack a Pumpkin Crown even though that dude ain't coming around 'till next year? *looks hopefully*

Markus. D
11-04-2005, 09:40 AM
The Guild Wars thing rocked pretty hard. There is/was a good discussion about it going on in the GW thread.

Hes right, halloween GW was ever so sexy.

escobert
11-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes, yes it was :D

Craig
11-04-2005, 08:07 PM
WoW had bobbing for apples, halloween decorations, and the inn keepers would trick or treat you, either turning you into a monster of some sort, or giving you a wand/mask.

theundeadhero
11-05-2005, 06:25 AM
FFXI always supports holidays with season themed items and events. Last Halloween you could even trick or treat and when you ate the candy you turned into a monster! They probably did this year too but I couldn't play so I don't know :