PDA

View Full Version : First play,and something i want to know too...

Reddragon
11-04-2005, 05:15 PM
My final level of Cloud was 73lv while Tifa was 72lv ,Red XIII was 70lv....(The others not being used...)
Unfortunately got defeated by safer Seph once...T_T(I promise myself try not to game over once.)
I plan to get other extras like limit breaks,weapons,chocobos something ultimate in the future.

Well here I encounter some problem:
Q1,
I dont know why once I equipped "Premium Heart"(Tifa's ultimate weapon),it only does around300~400damage.....x_x
However,I equipped Yuffie's "Conformer",it does 5500 damage or above.
Is there something I missed???

Q2,
What does "Growth" in weapon means...

Q3,
That monster(I dont know what name it is) would fly to Nibel mountains and stopped,what was it doing?Could it be beaten?(It always escape=[)

Q4,
The last fight between Seph and Cloud...Can it be a lose fight and leads to game over?=\

Q5,
Those who dead will go into lifestream?

Dont know what to say,but the promised land,lifestream and the planet relationship make me confuse...I only know mako energy crystallize to materia

GunbladeMaster
11-04-2005, 05:21 PM
My final level of Cloud was 73lv while Tifa was 72lv ,Red XIII was 70lv....(The others not being used...)
Unfortunately got defeated by safer Seph once...T_T(I promise myself try not to game over once.)
I plan to get other extras like limit breaks,weapons,chocobos something ultimate in the future.

Well here I encounter some problem:
Q1,
I dont know why once I equipped "Premium Heart"(Tifa's ultimate weapon),it only does around300~400damage.....x_x
However,I equipped Yuffie's "Conformer",it does 5500 damage or above.
Is there something I missed???

Q2,
What does "Growth" in weapon means...

Q3,
That monster(I dont know what name it is) would fly to Nibel mountains and stopped,what was it doing?Could it be beaten?(It always escape=[)

Q4,
The last fight between Seph and Cloud...Can it be a lose fight and leads to game over?=\

Q5,
Those who dead will go into lifestream?

Dont know what to say,but the promised land,lifestream and the planet relationship make me confuse...I only know mako energy crystallize to materia

1) Level Tifa up more?
2) do u mean materia? cas if u do than if u master a materia then a duplicate will be born. i havent heard growth in weapons..or maybe i have...but i dont know..

3) That i think ur talking about is Ultima Weapon. You have to chase it all over the FF7 world until it finally stops over the big waterfall (where Lucrecias Cave is) After u beat it cloud gets Ultima Weapon, the ultimate weapon

4) Dunno, never tried it. Most likely i guess

5) I think so

Christmas
11-04-2005, 05:25 PM
(1) Premium Heart increases power only when Tifa's limit break gauge increases

(2) Mean how much the AP the materia will get. Some have double, normal, nothing....etc

(3) If you mean Ultimate Weapon, yes. Just keep raming your airship at it.

(4) No

(4) Yes.

Reddragon
11-04-2005, 05:26 PM
at that time Tifa's initial attack was around 1xxx
will it make sense that after using the ultimate weapon and it drops to 300~400 x_x

Understand now:)

and other thing interesting...better open another topic:p

* White Aeris *
11-04-2005, 05:27 PM
right
1: all final weapens have a special abilty. like some do more damage when the character has more hp or mp etc. just get her to full health and see!
2: what GMB said.
3:what he said... again.
4:you can't lose. it's a 'scripted' battle. wheter you attack, change rows, block, miss your turn, Cloud will counter attack. i actually tried to lose... >.<;
5: yeah then there spirt energy gets reborn.

Neco Arc
11-05-2005, 02:34 AM
right
1: all final weapens have a special abilty. like some do more damage when the character has more hp or mp etc. just get her to full health and see!
2: what GMB said.
3:what he said... again.
4:you can't lose. it's a 'scripted' battle. wheter you attack, change rows, block, miss your turn, Cloud will counter attack. i actually tried to lose... >.<;
5: yeah then there spirt energy gets reborn.

1 - full health does not affect Tifa's ultimate. only limit break gauge... use her other weapon god hand if you wish...
2 - determines amount of ap you get after a battle... therefore no growth mean 0*amount of ap you get, normal means 1*amount of ap you get, double mean 2*amount of ap you get, triple means 3*amount of ap you get
3 - fight it a couple of times and when it dies, a huge crater will appear near cosmo canyon...-leads to the ancient forest
4 - you can't lose this battle no matter what... having the weakest armor and weapon would still kill sephiroth, with either omnislash or counter attack...
5 - yes everyone who dies gets returned to the lifestream (shown in cosmo canyon scene in first disk)... few exceptions such as Sephiroth and Jenova or people injected with jenova cells as jenova is in fact an alien and therefore not part of the ff7 earth...

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-05-2005, 05:18 PM
tifa's weapon - strength increase the more time u get "miss" on her limit break