PDA

View Full Version : What's in a game...?

vdogmrjacob
11-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new. But that's not why I'm writing.

I'm getting into the video-game industry (soon, I hope), and I want to have some ideas down before I get there. But there's one catch - I don't play a wide variety of games (I really only play Square-Enix RPG's...who knew?), so I don't know what people like to play. What do YOU guys like to see in a game?

And someone please say they noticed the Romeo and Juliet reference. Please. Don't make me feel like an idiot. :laugh: Ahh, anywho.

fantasyjunkie
11-07-2005, 02:04 AM
It's gotta be both graphics and gameplay. For example I loved Morrowind because of the open ended gameplay and one of my favorite past times was watching the sunset over the water near a lake.

YunaGirl05
11-07-2005, 03:29 AM
Well i like free style control. and i can't put the contorller down if it has a really good storyline. if it has a good story i will play it.

Empu-Dragon
11-07-2005, 03:34 AM
its got to be different to me thats one reason i dont like halo its so been done before shoot this shoot that oh god make it stop. thats why i enjoy nintendo and final fantisy becuse every game they make is so different from the last one ya know oh and i also care alout about story it frickin needs a realy good story for me to like it fully.
We love katimari rocks the house woot.

Tasura
11-07-2005, 03:35 AM
a combination og Star Ocean characteristics and Suikoden characteristics would be interesting.

What's in a name, would not a rose by any other name still smell as swet (my version of the line, minly because i cant remerb the real one.)

Neco Arc
11-07-2005, 09:13 AM
good storyline, graphics have to either be up to todays standards or old school game graphics, good gameplay... and definetly good music... if it doesn't have good music... i would either mute my tv... hence weakening my game experience or i wouldn't play it at all...