PDA

View Full Version : Seifer

TurkSlayer
11-06-2005, 04:48 AM
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/img45.png

All right, we all should know by now that Seifer is going to be in the game. What I find strange is that he is a teenager instead an adult so he can play the rival of Squall. What role do you think he'll play in KHII?

P.S. I assume that Seifer is the kid who is pointing at the BHK, but he could be that kid at the BHK's side. Does anyone know for sure?

Christmas
11-06-2005, 04:53 AM
A bully as usual?

TurkSlayer
11-06-2005, 04:55 AM
Well, thats obvious. What I meant was what will his role be in the story?

Christmas
11-06-2005, 05:16 AM
Well, if you look at the past FF characters, most of them just play a rather non significant role and provide some infomation on the way.

So Seifer might be some bully that might produce some info on the way. (or join or fight you for a moment?)

TurkSlayer
11-06-2005, 05:18 AM
Well, if you look at the past FF characters, most of them just play a rather non significant role and provide some infomation on the way.

So Seifer might be some bully that might produce some info on the way.

Squall, Yuffie, Aerith and Cid were fairly important. Cloud, Tidus, Selphie and Wakka, though... Well, they were a lot less important. Though Selphie and Cloud look they'll have larger roles this time around.

Christmas
11-06-2005, 05:26 AM
Squall, Yuffie, Aerith and Cid were fairly important. Cloud, Tidus, Selphie and Wakka, though... Well, they were a lot less important. Though Selphie and Cloud look they'll have larger roles this time around.

Selphie is back with Cloud? Anyway, I see screenshots of Cloud and Squall fighting together. I heard that is a side story for them.

TurkSlayer
11-06-2005, 05:28 AM
Selphie is back with Cloud? Anyway, I see screenshots of Cloud and Squall fighting together. I heard that is a sub story for them.

Well, Selphie is back, but she isn't with Cloud. There a scene where Kairi is looking out over the ocean and Selphie comes and talks to her.

crashNUMBERS
11-06-2005, 06:33 AM
The one by BHK's side doesn't at all look like seifer. Now the one pointing has more similarities. Look at him. Hairstyle from what we "can" see is the same. The clothes fit him well, seeing how they change everyones look. He does rather have the appearance of a bully but his clothes match him. Look at it. He usually wears white, and that kind of seems how Seifer would look like if he were to be transformed into a Kingdom Hearts character with a teenage appeal...

TurkSlayer
11-06-2005, 06:42 AM
The one by BHK's side doesn't at all look like seifer. Now the one pointing has more similarities. Look at him. Hairstyle from what we "can" see is the same. The clothes fit him well, seeing how they change everyones look. He does rather have the appearance of a bully but his clothes match him. Look at it. He usually wears white, and that kind of seems how Seifer would look like if he were to be transformed into a Kingdom Hearts character with a teenage appeal...

I think your right, I just wanted to be certain.

crashNUMBERS
11-06-2005, 06:45 AM
No problem with that...

StarlightAngel
11-06-2005, 07:56 AM
It WOULD be nice if we could see his face so we could confirm that it really is Seifer and not say, some random guy who happens to look somewhat like him.

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 11:43 AM
why is Seifer a teenager, supposing that that man is Seifer, because isnt Kingdm Hearts supposed to take place 9 years after each of the Final Fantasies
so wouldnt Seifer be older not younger?

Christmas
11-06-2005, 11:57 AM
why is Seifer a teenager, supposing that that man is Seifer, because isnt Kingdm Hearts supposed to take place 9 years after each of the Final Fantasies so wouldnt Seifer be older not younger?

This is pretty interesting, where do you base this on....?

Anyway, if it does, then how do Aeris got revived 9 years after final fantasy Vii?

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Squall said in KH1 that it was 9 years ago when his world was destroyed as did all of the other final fantasy characters!!!

about Aeris
maybe she was just put in to make us all go
"OMG! ITS AERIS!?"

Christmas
11-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Squall said in KH1 that it was 9 years ago when his world was destroyed as did all of the other final fantasy characters!!!

about Aeris
maybe she was just put in to make us all go
"OMG! ITS AERIS!?"

His and other FF chars world is Hollow Bastion in that game to begin with....

Also, what about Tidus, Wakka and Selphie that had shrunk as well?

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 12:22 PM
well didnt they all just end up there after their worlds were destroyed?

cas didnt Squall say in Hollow Bastion that when Sora sealed the final keyhole than they would all go to their respective worlds?
so doesnt that mean that they were not originally from Hollow Bastion?

Christmas
11-06-2005, 12:28 PM
well didnt they all just end up there after their worlds were destroyed?

cas didnt Squall say in Hollow Bastion that when Sora sealed the final keyhole than they would all go to their respective worlds?
so doesnt that mean that they were not originally from Hollow Bastion?

They ended up in Traverse Town after their world is done for and this is from Hollow Bastion:

Aerith: This is our childhood home. We wanted to see it again.

Leon: It's in worse shape than I feared. It used to be so peaceful...

Aerith: Don't worry. If we defeat Ansem, all should be restored.
Including your island.

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 12:31 PM
fine
ur right im wrong
happy

raskerino
11-06-2005, 01:37 PM
And by this time people should realise the characterss from FF's in these games are different people, clearly not the same- and they in a lot of circumstances clearly couldn't go through the previous adventures. Such as Aeris, and everyone else seems to have a different personality. Squall informative? Aeris alive? Cloud as a mercenary type again? Tidus only looking for a fight with no other life (same goes for Wakka+Selphie)? Yuffie not stealing, and not hyper? Everyone is out of character, the characters her are clearly very different then the ones in FF's.

Craig
11-06-2005, 01:58 PM
why is Seifer a teenager, supposing that that man is Seifer, because isnt Kingdm Hearts supposed to take place 9 years after each of the Final Fantasies
so wouldnt Seifer be older not younger?

Oh my god. People still believe this sort of thing?

Kingdom Hearts is totally seperate from the Final Fantasy series. It's storyline, and the storylines of all the Final Fantasys have nothing to do with eachother.

The Final Fantasy characters you see in Kingdom Hearts are simply cameos, added in by Square-Enix for whatever reason.

Be it, to help sales, nostalgia, or whatever.

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 02:10 PM
ah
phooey
:rolleyes2

crashNUMBERS
11-06-2005, 02:39 PM
It WOULD be nice if we could see his face so we could confirm that it really is Seifer and not say, some random guy who happens to look somewhat like him.
Yeah. Lol. We might have to call him SLK (Seifer Look-alike Kid)...

HunterFlamebrow
11-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Awww, he's so cute! Love the hat.

I don't think it's Seifer though . . . all we can really see from that image is he has hair like Seifer's and wears white/grey like Seifer. No gunblade, no fire cross symbol/logo/thingie.

Anyone know who the other kids are in the pic? (besides Sora, of course(. He might have something to do with them . . . ?

crashNUMBERS
11-06-2005, 03:35 PM
No gunblade, no fire cross symbol/logo/thingie.
You mean the red crucifix??

Anyone know who the other kids are in the pic? (besides Sora, of course(. He might have something to do with them . . . ?
Where do you see sora?? He's not in the pic. And the rest are BHK's posse...

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 04:40 PM
wats BHK?

crashNUMBERS
11-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Blonde Haired Kid. He's the, well for the obvious, the blonde haired kid who has two keyblades...

TurkSlayer
11-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Awww, he's so cute! Love the hat.

I don't think it's Seifer though . . . all we can really see from that image is he has hair like Seifer's and wears white/grey like Seifer. No gunblade, no fire cross symbol/logo/thingie.

I believe its been officially announced that Seifers in the game, and the magazines that say it all use the picture I've shown you.

Anniexo
11-06-2005, 09:30 PM
the kid on the far right looks like zell

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 09:31 PM
if zell had orange hair that is

Anniexo
11-06-2005, 09:33 PM
why do u think i said looks like him you silly lil boy

crashNUMBERS
11-06-2005, 09:33 PM
if zell had orange hair that is
That's not orange hair. It's clearly dark Blonde...

Anniexo
11-06-2005, 09:35 PM
That's not orange hair. It's clearly dark Blonde...
ya right now i've had another look

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 09:35 PM
i guess...

TurkSlayer
11-07-2005, 03:09 AM
I think he'd still have the tatoo if he was Zell. But I could be wrong...

StarlightAngel
11-07-2005, 04:03 AM
He'd have the tatoo. I mean, all the cameos have something to show "This really is so-and-so."

Like Squall/Leon's scar for example.

They have to keep it so that the characters are recognisable by FF fans.

crashNUMBERS
11-07-2005, 12:26 PM
It's prolly on his back or something...

TurkSlayer
11-07-2005, 01:19 PM
It's prolly on his back or something...

But that wouldn't make sense. The only way he'd be recognizable would be if it was on his face.

Skyblade
11-07-2005, 03:53 PM
You mean the red crucifix??

Where do you see sora?? He's not in the pic. And the rest are BHK's posse...

You mean the red cross. It isn't a crucifix, because a crucifix has an image of the crucified Jesus Christ on it.

Anyway, I have yet to see any evidence seriously suggesting that Seifer is in this game. The lack of Seifer's red cross (no, not The Red Cross, just the symbol. Although I could see Seifer joining The Red Cross...) and the fact that we see no images of the Hyperion doesn't help. While the FF characters may be different ages and have different personalities in KH, they all used the same weapons. Selphie uses nunchucks, Wakka uses his Blitzball, Tidus uses a sword, Cloud uses his sword, Auron uses his sword, Squall uses the Revolver... While we don't see Aeris or Yuffie fight, they would probably hold by the same standard, which means that Seifer should be using the Hyperion. And that kid is way too young to be playing with guns (or gunblades)...

Anniexo
11-07-2005, 09:32 PM
I think he'd still have the tatoo if he was Zell. But I could be wrong...

am going to say the same thing to you as i did to GBM why do you think i said he looked like Zell meaning he doesn't have to be Zell

GunbladeMaster
11-07-2005, 09:35 PM
ok ok
u just could have made that clearer the first time u said it

crashNUMBERS
11-07-2005, 09:35 PM
You mean the red cross. It isn't a crucifix, because a crucifix has an image of the crucified Jesus Christ on it.
I'll admit that it probably isn't a crucifix, but just a cross, but no. A crucifix is not the image of Jesus being Crucified. A crucifix is the big wooden cross they severely nailed him on. Jesus wasn't the only person crucified. So a crucifix obviously isn't just a picture of Jesus being crucified...

I rest my case

Anniexo
11-07-2005, 09:41 PM
ok ok
u just could have made that clearer the first time u said it
i wasn't talking to you

GunbladeMaster
11-07-2005, 09:41 PM
:eep:

Skyblade
11-07-2005, 10:59 PM
I'll admit that it probably isn't a crucifix, but just a cross, but no. A crucifix is not the image of Jesus being Crucified. A crucifix is the big wooden cross they severely nailed him on. Jesus wasn't the only person crucified. So a crucifix obviously isn't just a picture of Jesus being crucified...

I rest my case

Well, you may rest your case, but you're wrong. Next time you feel like arguing with me about the definition of a word, look it up in the dictionary first.

Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=crucifix)

crucifix: a cross with the figure of the crucified Jesus Christ on it

Need I go on, or will you concede the point?

crashNUMBERS
11-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Next time you feel like arguing with me about the definition of a word, look it up in the dictionary first.
Well, master, Im not that desperate to prove someone wrong. I don't use dictionaries. I use my knowledge of what I was learned...

Need I say more??

EDIT:
n 1: representation of the cross on which Jesus died

TurkSlayer
11-08-2005, 01:23 AM

Anyway, I have yet to see any evidence seriously suggesting that Seifer is in this game. The lack of Seifer's red cross (no, not The Red Cross, just the symbol. Although I could see Seifer joining The Red Cross...) and the fact that we see no images of the Hyperion doesn't help. While the FF characters may be different ages and have different personalities in KH, they all used the same weapons. Selphie uses nunchucks, Wakka uses his Blitzball, Tidus uses a sword, Cloud uses his sword, Auron uses his sword, Squall uses the Revolver... While we don't see Aeris or Yuffie fight, they would probably hold by the same standard, which means that Seifer should be using the Hyperion. And that kid is way too young to be playing with guns (or gunblades)...

While you may not believe it, magazines seem to have been informed that he is an official character. He's been mentioned as being in it several times, and the picture I have given you is the only one used so far.

Skyblade
11-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Well, master, Im not that desperate to prove someone wrong. I don't use dictionaries. I use my knowledge of what I was learned...

Need I say more??

EDIT:

Well, forgive me, but I'm not so arrogant that I automatically assume that I know better than someone else. Ok, so I am, but I am not arrogant enough that I act on that assumption. I act as though others are correct and therefore won't comment until I have some evidence that they are incorrect.

While you may not believe it, magazines seem to have been informed that he is an official character. He's been mentioned as being in it several times, and the picture I have given you is the only one used so far.

*Shrug* He probably is a character then. The picture itself isn't enough proof for me though.

crashNUMBERS
11-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah. Tips & Tricks magezine only has that picture aswell...

RaidenWeb17
11-12-2005, 08:14 PM
you silly lil boy

Anniexo
11-12-2005, 10:53 PM
you mocking me raindenweb?

RaidenWeb17
11-13-2005, 08:01 PM
ah
phooey

GunbladeMaster
11-13-2005, 08:15 PM
:thumb:

zellv2
11-13-2005, 10:06 PM
a great role hes ace

Psydekick
11-14-2005, 08:34 PM
If seifer is in then great but if he aint i am not to down because he is my least favourite VIII character.

RaidenWeb17
11-15-2005, 10:23 PM
"Innocent..?"

GunbladeMaster
11-15-2005, 10:26 PM
are u real or just a compputer
cas i havent seen u do a real post of ur own
all of ur posts are quotes from other people :p
wat are you o_O

(that quote is from a totally different thread :D)

RaidenWeb17
11-15-2005, 11:33 PM
Where there is darkness, there is the tooth fairy

GunbladeMaster
11-16-2005, 05:31 PM
uh huh

RaidenWeb17
11-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Ok ok thats getting old.

GunbladeMaster
11-16-2005, 10:02 PM
uh huh

Psydekick
11-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Raiden Web 17 is an alien probably or perhaps a Toaster.

GunbladeMaster
11-19-2005, 12:20 PM
seems as though that guys was seifer and also guess who is also in KH2...:greenie:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/112.jpg

see all the new scans at www.kh2.co.uk

TurkSlayer
11-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Fujin, Raijin. Thats cool. And lets see, there's Siefer. Extra cool. And who- VIVI!?

GunbladeMaster
11-19-2005, 06:45 PM
yeah
mega coolness!!!

Pouring Rain
11-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Oh...my...god...

VIVIs IN THERE! OMG I am getting that the first hour it reaches my store!

Christmas
11-19-2005, 07:07 PM
I hope Vivi isn't a heartless since he look like a shadow wearing a black mage constume....

Even if he is, hope we dun have to kill him....

Pouring Rain
11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
I really hope we don't have to kill him. I'd like to know a question. Why do they keep bringing people back from the dead?

Christmas
11-19-2005, 07:24 PM
What do you mean by back from the "dead"?

Destai
11-19-2005, 07:31 PM
He looks pretty stupid in a belly top. I wonder what it means if Vivi's in the game.

TurkSlayer
11-19-2005, 07:52 PM
What do you mean by back from the "dead"?
It is suggested at the FFIX that Vivi "stopped".

Christmas
11-19-2005, 07:57 PM
The storyline in the original Final Fantasy Series had little or nothing to do with Kingdom hearts, this too apply to the characters....

So if Vivi stopped in FF IX, he can still be alive in Kingdom Hearts just like Sephiroth....

But if you mean Ursula and such....well, I dun really know. Did Ursula died in Kingdom Hearts 1 is still a mystery since a screenshot of her in Kingdom Hearts 2 is shown....

Pouring Rain
11-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Well, didn't someone say it took them 9 years to get from Hollow Bastion to Traverse Town? And Hollow Bastion is like the base of the Final Fantasy worlds. So...9 years after the FF games, which would be like, they were brought to life somehow? xD Whatever, I'm bored and that was a random theroy.

Craig
11-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Said by me earlier in this thread.

Kingdom Hearts is totally seperate from the Final Fantasy series. It's storyline, and the storylines of all the Final Fantasys have nothing to do with eachother.

The Final Fantasy characters you see in Kingdom Hearts are simply cameos, added in by Square-Enix for whatever reason.

Be it, to help sales, nostalgia, or whatever.

Mercen-X
11-19-2005, 08:42 PM
He looks like a narcissus. He's supposed to be a bully. I hate that shirt.

Pouring Rain
11-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Alrighty then, relax. It was just a stupid theroy by a bored 11 year old girl. Anyway, woah. He really doesn't look like a bully. And he looks kiditized.

TurkSlayer
11-19-2005, 09:15 PM
That's because they made him a kid in KHII. Stupid idea, I think. At least Wakka, Tidus and Selphie were childish enough to be changed into children.

Pouring Rain
11-20-2005, 12:16 AM
Lol. Yuffie used to, but she matured at they made her older. which reminds me, i saw a trailer with Yuna and Rikku. They were both adults. You'd think Rikku would be a kid, wouldn't you?

SnoopyG
11-20-2005, 01:26 AM
oh cool vivi is in it, wonder what his voice will be like

Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
11-20-2005, 02:41 AM
Seifer looks cute, hell, not cute, but extremely fine...God, I feel dirty for liking a bunch of pixels. Vivi! Yes, IX craps on people that think its teh suxorz.

:greenie:

Psydekick
11-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Vivi rocks i cant wait for KH2.

crashNUMBERS
11-20-2005, 01:57 PM
seems as though that guys was seifer and also guess who is also in KH2...:greenie:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/112.jpg

see all the new scans at www.kh2.co.uk
I was about to post that!? Guess Im late...

Cloud Valentine
11-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Apparently, Raijin and Fujin are just called Rai and Fuu. No idea why they lost their 'jin'.

I'm still not certain if I'm okay with Seifer being a child, and it looks odd that they still gave him his scar. I'm worried that this might mean that he won't have the hyperion anymore.

For curiosities sake, can anyone make out what Seifer's beanie says on the frony?

TurkSlayer
11-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Seems that Rikku and Yuna are in it too. Seems Yuna Braska 19 got her wish... They seem to be adding more FF characters this time around. Yuna, Rikku, Vivi, Fujin, Raijin, Seifer... Well, not too many more I suppose. But there's still arumor that Tifa and Mr. Valentine will be in it. And of course all the old ones. And Yuffie seems to have a new outfit much like Sora.

Cloud Valentine
11-20-2005, 10:26 PM
If you ask me, Yuffies costume seems to look like her AC costume a bit.

They do seem to be adding more FF characters, though I'd really like to see Vincent. I hoped that because Cloud's Vincent-esque costume is gone it left a door open for him.

I'm annoyed that Seifer won't be Squall's rival in this game, but thankfully it looks like he'll still have the same attitude.

Mercen-X
11-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Yuffies costume seems to look like her AC costume a bit.
From the pics I've seen, it is.

RaidenWeb17
11-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Raiden Web 17 is an alien probably or perhaps a Toaster.
I prefer Toaster

Psydekick
11-21-2005, 06:56 PM
I prefer Toaster
Ok then do me one cheese on toast with tomato please!

RaidenWeb17
11-22-2005, 01:11 AM
Ok then do me one cheese on toast with tomato please!
uh toasters only toast bread. sorry

Winter Nights
11-22-2005, 01:40 AM
I approve the use of Vivi and I guess Raijin and Fuujin is cool too.. But, Seifer looks like a Backstreet Boy. What the hell?

TurkSlayer
11-22-2005, 03:19 AM
I approve the use of Vivi and I guess Raijin and Fuujin is cool too.. But, Seifer looks like a Backstreet Boy. What the hell?

He looks like a chicken wuss. Ironic, don't you think?

Winter Nights
11-22-2005, 03:40 AM
He looks like a chicken wuss. Ironic, don't you think?
Very much so, yes.

RaidenWeb17
11-23-2005, 05:16 AM
But, Seifer looks like a Backstreet Boy. What the hell?
YAY MY FAVORITE BAND!!!!