PDA

View Full Version : Ramza's Challenge

greymon138
11-06-2005, 06:03 AM
I already have Ramza at level 99. And right now he is GODLIKE. No enemies can beat him due to his Blade Grasp and Esceoteon II. Also his Zodiac spell is a one hit kill skill.

Can you tell me some enemies that can be a challenge to fight with Ramza? I'm looking for some, so that I will still play FFT. It's becoming boring if you're like a GOD in FFT.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Not really. Ramza in that state is pretty unstoppable unless you're extremely stupid, and people who are that stupid wouldn't be able to get him to that level and skill in the first place.

If you want a challenge, try starting a new game and trying some other challenges. Entire party as calculators with no other skills learned, for example, might be worth trying.

Roogle
11-06-2005, 09:27 AM
I don't know if there are any enemies like this, but a Mediator with Innocent or 0 Faith could beat up that Ramza.

Jowy
11-06-2005, 01:33 PM
The only two monsters in the game with permanent innocence are Worker 7 and 8.

eestlinc
11-07-2005, 03:21 AM
If you want a challenge, try starting a new game and trying some other challenges. Entire party as calculators with no other skills learned, for example, might be worth trying.
no magic skills learned even? that would make calculators pretty pointless.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-07-2005, 06:47 AM
Exactly. Basically, beat the game with 5 units with no speed and piss-poor attacking abilities, and without the ability to do much of anything in general. As I understand it's quite difficult, although I don't believe it is totally impossible.

eestlinc
11-07-2005, 08:17 PM
that would be way too much of a pain in the ass.

I guess you'd have to level everyone in enough jobs to get calculator without actually using an JP for skills. I don't see how you could possibly win the one on one battles with Ramza, like Gafgarion or Wiegraf.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-07-2005, 10:21 PM
It's heavily reliant on Zodiac signs and the like. There's a FAQ for it on Gamefaqs if you care to look. By the looks of it, it's a challenge designed to slowly but surely drive someone utterly, utterly mad.

greymon138
11-11-2005, 02:22 PM
I want challenges using the Ramza on my game. The one having a Chaos Blade....

Angel of Death
12-24-2005, 12:06 AM
You might want to stick Abandon in the place of Blade Grasp. With Escutcheon II/Ultimate/Legendary/Whatever You Call It, you'll have 100% Evasion to both Physical Attacks and Magical Attacks. The exception being attacks to the back, but still.

Because really, you only gain protection from the rear, as compared to evading most spell-like abilties every single time.

Remon
12-24-2005, 03:10 PM
I don't know if there is a monster strong enough to be a challenge but why not go to deep dungeon.Sometimes at THE END there appear 6 or 7 Hydras or tiamats which are really hard to beat.they have knocked me down 6 times and i have still not beaten them.Geez:mad:

dragon_slayer789
01-06-2006, 01:06 AM
i thought deep dungeon was eazy, i played it and my guys where like lvl 40 and i thought it was easy the only real reason i did it was because u get alot of sweet items like the chaos blade and excalibur.try putting blade grasp on all ur guys and auto potions on all of them with 99 x potions then u will be unbeatable

KH-Cloudy
01-10-2006, 05:40 AM
wheres deep dungeon again?its been a long time since i played it

BG-57
01-10-2006, 12:03 PM
It appears off the coast of Warjilis Trade City after you've completed the other Chapter 4 sidequests.

NeoCracker
01-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Try leveling TG Cid to 99 to fight your Ramza. Could be fun

baconbob18
01-10-2006, 11:59 PM
there is one thing u can try
u can beat the game with just ramza and a calculator only certain battles will give u a challenge if u do it right u can just use 5 ppl for deep dungeon thats wat i did