PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs

Jowy
11-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Well, with Season 5 coming up in a few months, and Season 2 coming on DVD in a few weeks, I must ask, who all watches this excellent program? I only recently got into it, while watching Season 4 on TV when I was in college.

<I>Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.</i>

Dr. Cox is the man.

Craig
11-06-2005, 03:41 PM
I love Scrubs! My moment of untruth is my favourite episode.

Pure Strife
11-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Probably my favourite TV show. Dr Cox is fantastic, so many awesome speeches.

Loony BoB
11-07-2005, 12:57 PM
A brilliant, brialliant show. Pity I never consistently kept up with it beyond the third season (I think that's where I stopped, not entirely sure). The plots and themes aren't fantastic but the script and some of the characters are gold.

ThroneofDravaris
11-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I used to watch it.

Then I got Foxtel, so I don’t have to watch crap anymore.

Russielloyd
11-07-2005, 02:21 PM
The Janitor (i forget his name), always tormenting JD, always funny.
:lol:

Dreddz
11-07-2005, 04:49 PM
I watched it when it was on season 1, but got bored near the end of the season, I look back sometimes when its on, nothing seems to of changed, so Ill flick the channel ......