PDA

View Full Version : Songs that remind you of FF characters?

Desert Merchant
11-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Throughout my Final Fantasy experiance I have noticed that certain songs on the radio remind me of characters or moments from Final Fantasy. For instance the teacher song by Van Halen reminds me of Quistis from FF8 and for some strange reason "Can't Stop" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Reminds me of Zidane from FF9.

Necron
11-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n' Roses reminds me of Steiner.. I have no idea why..

rubah
11-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Gravity of Love by Enigma and Lullabye by the Cure will always remind me of Squall and Rinoa, as I heard them both the summer I first played ff8.

Crossblades
11-06-2005, 07:45 PM
That song by Jay-Z "Hey Papi" reminds of Sabin

Fireblade13
11-10-2005, 09:26 PM
The fayth song always reminds me of FFX
"Baby got back" reminds me of tidus

TurkSlayer
11-10-2005, 09:35 PM
"My Immortal" reminds me of Vincent. "Bohemian Rhapsody" reminds me of Kuja and Kefka. "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" reminds me of Irvine. There's also a song that reminds me of Tifa, but I forget what it is.

EDIT: "Grand Theft Autumn" reminds me off the relationship between Vincent, Lucrecia, and Hojo. And of course "I F***ing Hate You" makes me think of Aeris. :D

Azure
11-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Dispatch - The General always reminds me of Cyan.

BG-57
11-11-2005, 01:55 AM
Aerials by System of a Down reminds me of Diablos.

Any of Sharon Apple's songs reminds me of Siren. She's a sirenesque virtual J-pop star in Macross Plus.

Electric Blue by Icehouse reminds me of Shiva.

The Memory Remains by Metallica makes me think of Anima, especially the creepy parts vocalized by Marianne Faithful.

Hand on the Pump by Cypress Hill is good music to play with Barrett Wallace in the party.

A:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:e by Denis Leary inevitably makes me think of FFVII's Cid. Especially the ranting and raving parts. :D

tailz
11-11-2005, 06:17 PM
hmmm
dead to the world - nightwish somehow always remind me of kefka
kryptonite- three doors down somehow reminds me of tidus
hero of the day - metallica reminds me of auron

:of topic:

oh and for a song that fits a character perfect

from naruto
enter sandman-metallica take a wild gues (gaara)

Slade
11-12-2005, 03:29 AM
The Offspring - 'The Kids Arent Allright' reminds me of FFVIII in general.

KoShiatar
11-12-2005, 08:57 PM
For some reason anything by Nine Inch Nails , especially "Only", makes me think of Vincent. Incidentally, I think that Vincent is a very Nine Inch Nails character, probably because of the angsty bit.
Another song that makes me think of him is "The Unforgiven" by Metallica, if only because of the title.

Fireblade13
11-15-2005, 09:26 PM
Save a Horse ride a cowboy- Monk. why you ask! Save some weopons buy a potion

NeoCracker
11-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Offspring, hit that - Edgar
Bohemian Rhapsody - Gau, Kefka

Ashen-Shugar
11-17-2005, 11:56 AM
I dunno about 1 character but Audio Bullies - I Love You so stole the tune from Icicle Lodge in FFVII