PDA

View Full Version : your limit breaks

Anniexo
11-07-2005, 09:50 PM
okay this is kinda linked to another thread called What would you do... where you can make you own person in the game but here you can make you own limit breaks it's okay if you can't think of one for every level but i hope to see some good ones (p.s GBM don't you dare make one that will only work on me)

GunbladeMaster
11-07-2005, 09:57 PM
:D hehe

Level 1

Zap-Lightning attack to all enemies
Shock-causes more damage based on how damaged character is
Dragon Beam-Non-elelmental damage to one enemy

Level 2

Fatal Destruction-an explosion occurs causing the field to tear apart and go up
Saint-A White Dragon comes down and fully heals all party members and causes wind damage to enemy

Level 3

Omega- An ultimate attack
Invincible-Causes damage based on your strength x 10 (100 strength=100,000 damage)

Anniexo
11-07-2005, 09:59 PM
very good GBM *pants GBM on the head*

GunbladeMaster
11-07-2005, 09:59 PM
:D

Anniexo
11-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Level 1 : Angel cut - a white beam cut all foe in half and does overkill to all undead foe

Earth's gift- Heal the party and take the healed Hp and take them from the foe

Level 2: Venus cut - does overkill to all water foe

NightMere - send all for to sleep as lowers their hp

Level 3: Call of Rain - does overkill to all fire foe and heal the party

Rose Thorn - cuts foe max hp in half

Level 4: Heven and Hell heal the all of the partys hp and mp and cuts the foe hp and mp in half

Empu-Dragon
11-07-2005, 10:26 PM
leval 1:20 strike:a twenty hit combo with my chain spear resulting in a random statis effect on me does between 100-3000 damge possably more depending on level

hold chain:grasps all enimies on the feiled in an unbreakable chain lasts between 1-5 turns depending on leval, i can not move or act while in effect,onl works on groups of two or more.

leval2:scorpian tail:my chain spear becomes a huge scorpian tail that can cut threw defences of all enamies and causes poison,posably poison on me as well.

defence chain:wraps all members on my side of the feild in a powerfull barrior that dubbles defence and magic defence,lasts between 3-5 turns, i cannot act the first turn after this is activated.

leval 3:steel wave: calls forth the true worriors withen the party causes strength and magic to be dubbled for 2-4turns possably more if above leval 70

omega spear strick:a attack the calls forth the power of my spear and causes it to split into a thoused seperet spears the attack can caus anywhere from 9999 damage to 150000 damage if your party is above half health belove halve will only result in a attack of 9999 to 120000 and below 1 forth will only cause 9999, if the hps are in mixed amounts then the attack will do between 9999 and 135000 damage.

leval 4:worrior pride:lasts 2-3 turns and any and all attacks i use kill the enamy instently,does not work on bosses however if use in a boss battle will result in the partys max hp to be heald and raised to 9999 hp for the duration of the skills time activated.

Anniexo
11-07-2005, 10:28 PM
leval 1:20 strike:a twenty hit combo with my chain spear resulting in a random statis effect on me does between 100-3000 damge possably more depending on level
hold chain:grasps all enimies on the feiled in an unbreakable chain lasts between 1-5 turns depending on leval, i can not move or act while in effect,onl works on groups of two or more.
leval2:scorpian tail:my chain spear becomes a huge scorpian tail that can cut threw defences of all enamies and causes poison,posably poison on me as well.
defence chain:wraps all members on my side of the feild in a powerfull barrior that dubbles defence and magic defence,lasts between 3-6 turns possably more depending on leval can not act on the first turn this is in acatived
leval 3:steel wave: calls forth the true worriors withen the party causes strength and magic to be dubbled for 2-5 turns possably more if above leval 70
omega spear strick:a attack the calls forth the power of my spear and causes it to split into a thoused seperet spears the attack can caus anywhere from 9999 damage to 150000 damage if your party is above half health belove halve will only result in a attack of 9999 to 120000 and below 1 forth will only cause 9999, if the hps are in mixed amounts then the attack will do between 9999 and 135000 damage.

I think thats good

yes but could you set it out like me and GBM has so it's easer to read thank you

Empu-Dragon
11-07-2005, 10:50 PM
thats why i eddited it

Anniexo
11-07-2005, 10:51 PM
cool thanks

Laugh at face of Danger
11-07-2005, 10:59 PM
okay okay!

lv 1:
~Icy Death: Ice shards rain from the sky (in sword shapes - woot) and surround foe, blocking them for three turns as well as casting slow, no damage dealt
~Fiery Passion: A magma surge arises from beneath your enemy and separates them, allowing an easy escape from back attacks and pincer moves, causes damage

lv 2:
~Blue Lightning: Lightning bolts zap enemies and temporarily imbolises them, causes high amounts of damage (which is accumulative) but reduces all limit breaks back to starting position
~Reverse Sword: Status of all characters are reversed, enemies and allies change defects (eg. Cloud has been poisoned, one enemy will be poisoned while Cloud is healed) Also reverses KO

lv3:
~Yin Yang: Strength depends on how many enemies the character has killed, however, the number of times the enemy is hit will take of 50 HP per hit on the character using the skill
~Samurai's Honour: Depends entierly upon the HP of the user, the lower, the more effective, strength will also be raised as a result of using this attack, all characters bar the user are healed by half their maximum HP, all limit bars are filled

ta da

Anniexo
11-08-2005, 08:01 PM
cool any more for any more

Dinnova
11-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Limit 1:
-Triple slash: hits the enemy for 3 critical hits
-power up: increases attack, defense, and speed for 5 turns
Limit 2:
-Elemental slash: hits the enemy with an attack that is its weakness causing negative effects to the enemy. ex. enemy is weak against ice, will hit him with an ice attack causing the enemy to freeze.
-non Elemental: hits the enemy with a non-element attack
Limit 3:
-Ultamega: shoots a beam into the air hitting the sky causing a dimensional portal to open, unleashing an intense beam to come from above, annihilating all the enemies for non-elemental damage(damage limit break)
-Super power up: powers you up massively for the rest of the match
Limit 4:
-Shooting Star Armageddon: Taking his sword and transforming himself into pure energy, then launching himself into the enemy(sword first) 18 times finishing with an humongous energy blast(damage limit break)
-/win: the enemy is wiped out of existence and the whole party is fully recovered.:)
Limit 5:
every limit break available

Anniexo
11-08-2005, 09:21 PM
cool but you can only have just 4 levels like in the game

Captain Maxx Power
11-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Level 1.1 : Dropkick : Drops some serious smackdown on one enemy who REALLY deserves it
Level 1.2 : Backheel : A swift roundhouse to the chops, guaranteed to ruin anyone's gear.
Level 2.1 : The Finger : Insults the enemy with the classic "salute". Causes Blind, Berserk, Slow and Confusion status
Level 2.2 : Skullduggery : Attack four times with one bad-ass rapier
Level 3.1 : FuryKuri : Grab your bass, cos it's clobbering time! Attacks all enemies and causes Stop status
Level 3.2 : Cannon Blast : Serious Non-elemental damage from the largest illegal cannon outside of her majesty's fleet
Level 4 : RAGE! : "Yeah I saw him, for about a second. Before I knew it he was flying around the place, striking so many times it sounded like the world was coming to an end. It probably was" - Attacks all enemies several times

raskerino
11-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Level 1
a)The all holy poke- Circles the opponent for a few seconds before having a really cinematic as I mightily poke with my finger. 3x normal damage.
b)Teeth Gnashing-Goes utterly berserk and uses so much energy that I collapse. The horrifyingness of this attack to all viewers including allies causes around 1200 damade depending on their sanity level (a stat for the sole purpose of determining damage from this attack).
Level 2
a)Brave Charge- Convinces my allies to bravely do a stupid attack giving me time to get drunk at the nearest bar. Effect: 2000 to enemies regardless of defense, 3000 to allies but if they have really good defense it can do as little 500. I leave the battle permanently but come back to the next battle with full HP, full MP and all stats permanently up one stat.
b)Get Drunk- No need for the formality of gaining time, this move entails taking a beer out from your pocket and drinking it slowly (of course during this time for some odd reason the opponent sits there waiting) the first bottle brings my happiness gauge to full, and the second is wine so I spit it on the enemy causing heavy damage (5000-6000) and then maul them in anger at losing valuable alcohol (8000-9000).
Level 3
a)Turn of the Console- I use my uber powers to leave the system and turn off the power, you will immediately see a screen of "You beat the game!" or you would if the game system was on...
b)Heeheeheehee, you can never get this attack as you must use the previous 8 times to get it which won't happen due to it turning off the console. It is...
The beer that launched a 1000 ships- I concoct the most wonderful beer ever and draw millions of people, under my command and their want for the beer they attack for 1x1,000,000 damage, then the heros come for 1,000x1,000 and then I drink the beer and laugh maniacally before attacking for nx1,000,000 damage (n being my happiness level). Sadly you can never get this limit break as the one before it stops you. Muahahahahahaha.

Anniexo
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
good but can you make it readable plaz

?????
11-09-2005, 12:08 AM
HELL NO! READABILITY IS FOR FAGGOTY BUTTF**KING PUSSIES LIKE YOU! I NEED L33TSPEAK CUZ IT'S EXTREME!!!!! :D

Brownie points for anyone who gets the reference, as it's integral in a couple of my limits. However, my limit gauge isn't like a normal limit gauge. Instead, I have a Douchebag Gauge. When it's up to full, I can execute an attack of incredible douchebaggery that owns the enemy's FACE!

Level 1
~Relativity: I go get a whiteboard and proceed to derive Einstein's equations of special and general relativity. It inflicts Confusion on basically anyone except Hojo or Cid, but I can beat Hojo's weak ass down with normal attacks anyway, and Cid's on my side.
~Off-Kilter Statement: The things I can say can freeze even the most battle-hardened of Internet warriors. And if it can do that, you can sure as hell bet it'll pause people who actually live in reality.
Level 2
~Flare: This isn't the spell, but rather an actual long-burning flare that I'll light and shove in an enemy's face, inflicting blindness and heavy heat damage. However, depending on the length of time my Douchebage Gauge is at full, I'll occasionally drop it and suffer some damage, too. The sooner I throw it, the better.
~Wookiee Roar: Not to sound conceited, but I kick ass at the Wookiee Roar. I'm so good, I can make people think there are actual Wookiees coming after them. As large and hairy as I am, it's not hard to believe.
Level 3
~Djem-So Kata: Who knows the names of all the lightsaber combat forms? Yeah. Djem-So is Form V, a very aggressive style of lightsaber combat practiced by Anakin Skywalker and his son. It basically involves beating the bloody living hell out of your enemy; he can't hurt you if he's destroyed. This is a defensive limit, despite its nature.
~Desk Throw: In a move I'm locally famous for, I throw a desk at an enemy. It hurts pretty hardcore.
Level 4
~The Extreme: This is like the Djem-So Kata, save that it's a lot less focused and a lot more frightening. I've developed the skill to exude an aura of "if you so much as breathe on me wrong, I'll teach you how pain can be a religious experience." Complete with facial twitches, feral snarls, indecipherable words spoken in unholy languages, and lots of blood spewing from the other guy, this is the only honest limit break I have, and no one wants to be on the receiving end of it. I'll use anything that's around for it, from blunt weapons to my bare hands. The only drawback is that I can't actually do it unless someone's life is in danger, or I'll get sent to the big house.

Dinnova
11-09-2005, 05:01 AM
cool but you can only have just 4 levels like in the game
ok then, no limit 5.
k for limt 4
no /win, and instead
Last hope: "please give me the stength!" Summons the power of all those who have suffered and are willing to help from beyond. Then concentrates all the energy into a powerful beam of holy light, killing weaker enemies (like random encounter enemies, except for ones equal to or greater then you strength). After the blast, it powers up the stats of all party members and last for the whole match. Also Quick Limit gain, limit bar goes up about 1/4 each turn for the caster untill after the next limit break. (attacks all, damage limit break, can only be used once per match)

Anniexo
11-09-2005, 09:35 PM
HELL NO! READABILITY IS FOR FAGGOTY BUTTF**KING PUSSIES LIKE YOU! I NEED L33TSPEAK CUZ IT'S EXTREME!!!!! :D

okay 1st off half the time i don't like reading a lot of things on the net and if it's all together like that it make me feel like not reading it and i wasn't asking you dumass

Dinnova
11-10-2005, 04:02 AM
okay 1st off half the time i don't like reading a lot of things on the net and if it's all together like that it make me feel like not reading it and i wasn't asking you dumass
i agree.

ffxfreak93
11-10-2005, 04:26 AM
LEVEL 1: BUFFNESS= allows party to make every attack 9999999999999(works on bosses) until battle is over

ULTRA CURE= adds 99999999 more health max and heals completly until battle is over

LEVEL 2: SUMMON RUBY WEAPON= enuff said

SUMMON EMERALD WEAPON= enuff said

LEVEL 3:PARTY+ = allows more then three people to fight on your side in battle until battle is over

LEVEL 4 : ULTIMATE ANNHILATION= completely destroys field and enimes and is stronger than super nova andthe lifestream can't block it so if i unleash it were all screwed so don't @#$! with me(this can't be stopped by anyone)

Neco Arc
11-10-2005, 08:39 AM
wow... all your limits sound good but too overpowered...
mine are as followed:

Level 1:
Double Slash (like the - I run to an enemy and slash the enemy twice (with my medium sized katana) for double damage.
Moment of Peace - I dig my katana into the ground in front of me, three "streams" of green light (lifestream) emit out, curing the entire party for 1/3 health.

Level 2:
Ninja's Death - I raise my sword, point it at the middle of the enemy group, then multiple ninja stars (4 per enemy) hit the enemy for non - elemental normal damage.
Group Revenge - I raise my sword, red streams of light flow out towards my body as well as allies, then we all rush foward, attack at the same time (normal damage), and gain the same amount of HP that damage has been inflicted - regardless of enemy type (therefore ignore weapon elemental and if enemy is undead). (If more than three enemies are present, illusions of myself appear [number = enemies more then three] and also attack the enemy, however they don't gain HP (obviously) and disappear once limit breaks is over)

Level 3:
Elixir of Life (possibly most useless of my limits) - can target either single ally (or myself) or single enemy. Similar to Moment of Peace however only affects single ally (the green stream's of light hits the ally or myself instantly bringing them back to life [if they are dead] with max health and mp] or hits undead enemy for 9999 damage.
Anger of the Planet: Green streams of light comeout of the ground, surround me, then I run to a single enemy and attack for around 5 times - normal damage. (Each hit results in me gaining 50 mp regardless if enemy has any MP or not)

Level 4 (therefore my most broken limit):

The Trial of the Illusions (combination of Moment of Peace and a new limit) - I dig my katana into the ground in front of me, three "streams" of green light (lifestream) emit out, curing the entire party for 1/2 health and 1/2 mp as well as curing any status ailments, I take back my katana as illusions of me form (number of illusions formed = number of enemies - me), then the illusions and me run to the enemies and attack them for 10 times (each attack doing double non - elemental damage).

P/s: I tried not to overpower my limits (except for The Trial of the Illusions).

=Angelus=
11-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Lvl 1 (linked)
A Chocobo!! : 3 chocobos enter the battle scene, doing normal damage to all enemies as they "stampede" pass.

Mount Chocobo : =Angelus= Bribes the chocobos with enough nuts, to persuade them to stay and fight the battle. Characters now do more damage with physical attacks as they can charge with the chocobo.

Lvl 2 (linked)
Vicious Fruff: Chocobos dive in to do their trademark Chocobo kick on a random enemy each, then flings a pillow doing further damage.

????: OmniGosh... Chocobos can use magic now?!?! random negative effects is inflicted on all opponents..

Lvl 3 (linked)
Lucky Gal: An Enchanting Cute Bunny girl enters the battle briefly, to bestow upon the party Increased Luck, Increased Hp, Double Exp Double Items Double Gil for this battle.

Mug Hard ^_^ :
Chocobos are thieving creatures... While throwing some nuts in the midsts of the enemies, The Chocobos go berserk, plowing a good share of their Hp away with several consecutive attacks. When they are finished, they typically come back with any item that could have been stolen from them.

Lvl 4 (linked)
Watch out!! Its the ChocoboKing!!: A Fat Chocobo falls from the sky, doing massive damage to all enemies. This Chocobo stays until the end of battle, or slain has stats and abilities that improves as the party progresses.
Starting stats and abilities, 4500/4500 hp, 400/400 mp, Decent attack, has the ability to learn and use any enemy skill attainable, passively increases the party's dexterity as well as give the auto-effect Regen.

Where to get Watch out!! Its the ChocoboKing!!, after mastering 3 Choco/Mog Materia, revisit the Chocobo Farm. You'd realise that the Chocobos there have somehow escaped from the Farm. Chocobilly pleas with you to help bring them back. Agreeing would toggle the Recapture the Chocobos mini-game. Altogether there are 5 Chocobos around the area. 1st is hiding right outside the Barn. Walk up to it slowly, or it'd run away. Then press Select to throw a nut and capture it. If you fail, simply exit the screen and re-enter, it'd be right where it was just minutes ago..
The second would be running from the a Midgar Zolum, Save it from its clutches, and it'd gratefully follow you home.
The rest.... Go find yourself :D after acquiring all 5 chocobos, Chocobilly gives you this final addition to his Limit Break.
:love:

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
thats original
lol

Ultima Shadow
11-10-2005, 06:10 PM
This is a only 1 limmit break per level list, pretty much like Vincent's set of limmit breaks.

1) Hi, Charlie! :): Summons the godly beaver of overwhelming confusion who will fight instead of your party until it's defeated.

Charlie stats:
HP: 3xSummoners HP
Str: 200
Def: 125
Mag: 100
Magdef: 25
Speed: 125

Moves:
Confusion-All
Confusion (NEVER miss as long as the enemy isn't protected against confusion)
Beaver Strength (doubles attack power and critical hit chanse the next time you attack pshycically)
Hamster Hammer (powerful pshycical attack that may cause confusion).

2) Hi, Lucy! :): Summons the godly beaver of DOOM!!!

Lucy stats:
HP: always 9999
Str: 50
Def: 50
Mag: 200
Magdef: 200
Speed: 175

Moves:
Death-All
Death (NEVER miss as long as the enemy isn't protected against instant-death)
Doom (NEVER miss as long as the enemy isn't protected against Doom)
Doom-All
Doomstrike (a beaver-reaper is summoned and strikes all enemies for heavy non-elemental magical dammage and may cause either "Death" or "Doom")

3) Hi, Ken! :): Summons the godly beaver of FURY!!!

Ken stats:
HP: 2xSummoners HP
Str: 150
Def: 150
Mag: 150
Magdef: 150
Speed: 150

Moves:
Berserk-All
Super Berserking FURY (puts himself under the effect of berserk for 4 rounds and boosts Attack and Def to 255)
Sunshine Dust (strong non-elemental magic on all enemies that may cause "Blind")
Me Kick Yo! (Normal Pshycical attack)

4) Bread: Summons Ultima Shadow's wife, the beaver "Bread"!!!

Bread's stats:
HP: Always 100,000,000
Str: 255
Def: 255
Mag: 255
Magdef: 255
Speed: 255

Moves:
Beaver dance (massive dammage + all bad status effects on all enemies)
Beaver Rush: Hits 100 times for 9999 dammage.

Anniexo
11-10-2005, 08:42 PM
i agree.
thanks for backing me up

=Angelus=
11-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey US... Charlie would have more Hp than Ken, even though Ken is of a higher level... :confused:

*summons chocobo for US to join his party* :D

Dinnova
11-11-2005, 04:39 PM
thanks for backing me up
np :D

Ultima Shadow
11-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey US... Charlie would have more Hp than Ken, even though Ken is of a higher level... :confused:

*summons chocobo for US to join his party* :DYup that's right. It's cooler that way. :cool:

Also, Vincent's first limmitbreak boosts his HP by 1/4 or 1/3 and his second limmitbreak doubles his HP. However... his thirth or fourth limmitbreaks doesn't boosts his HP at all.

=Angelus=
11-12-2005, 03:08 AM
urm.... i thought i remembered the 3rd limit break boosting my vincent's hp from 4000+ to 5000+ :confused:

raggh!! i don't understand this!!
*limit broken*
*summons stampede of Chocobos around this area*

Sephitachi7
11-12-2005, 05:44 AM
Limit Breaks

Level 1 -

Sky Strike - Runs at enemy then jumps, does a flip in the air and slashes from above (Kinda like Braver which I loved)

Crescent Moon - Casts Haste on entire party and casts slow and darkness on all enemies

Level 2 -

Battle Soul - Doubles Strength and Dexterity for 10 turns

Blade Cry - Slashes 3 times quickly, each time doubling in damage, and casts confusion, darkness, silence, and sometimes death

I'll post the rest later...

Ultima Shadow
11-12-2005, 02:48 PM
urm.... i thought i remembered the 3rd limit break boosting my vincent's hp from 4000+ to 5000+ :confused:

raggh!! i don't understand this!!
*limit broken*
*summons stampede of Chocobos around this area*
Not in the PAL version.

Sephitachi7
11-13-2005, 05:47 AM
Limit Breaks

Level 1 -

Sky Strike - Runs at enemy then jumps, does a flip in the air and slashes from above (Kinda like Braver which I loved)

Crescent Moon - (Everything turns to night and then back to normal) Casts Haste on entire party and casts slow and darkness on all enemies

Level 2 -

Battle Soul - (A yellow super-saiyan type of glow surrounds the character) Doubles Strength and Dexterity for 10 turns

Blade Cry - (Swings sword up and then it shines bright, then he runs and slashes) Slashes 3 times quickly, each time doubling in damage, and casts confusion, darkness, silence, and sometimes death

Level 3 -

Twin Blades - (Holds the sword up in the center, then takes apart two) Doubles Strength and Dexterity for 10 turns

Hexaflash - (Blade increases in length by 10 fold and shines golden, the runs toward enemy and in a flash slashes 6 times) Slashes 6times for damage in double the strength of character

Level 4 -

Wrath of a Hero - (Points Sword at enemy and then powers up with a blue glow. After 3 seconds charges at enemy and slashes 20 times)20 slashes and the last sometimes casts death

Croyles
11-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Level 4: Armageddon Sneeze

Light Mage
11-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Lv 1 a) Glow - Restores 50% of Max HP to each character.
Lv 1 b) Glare - Inflicts Darkness & Slow on all enemies.

Lv 2 a) Restore - Cures all status ailments.
Lv 2 b) Shine - Haste & 100% hit on all characters.

Lv 3 a) Glow2 - Restores 50% of Max MP to each character.
Lv 3 b) Revive - Full-Life on each character.

Lv 4: Lucid Beam - Major Holy damage to enemies, hits 10 times with #10 being an all-enemy hit.

Anniexo
11-15-2005, 09:12 PM
Lv 1 a) Glow - Restores 50% of Max HP to each character.
Lv 1 b) Glare - Inflicts Darkness & Slow on all enemies.

Lv 2 a) Restore - Cures all status ailments.
Lv 2 b) Shine - Haste & 100% hit on all characters.

Lv 3 a) Glow2 - Restores 50% of Max MP to each character.
Lv 3 b) Revive - Full-Life on each character.

Lv 4: Lucid Beam - Major Holy damage to enemies, hits 10 times with #10 being an all-enemy hit.

you and me are teaming up girl

Light Mage
11-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks dude!

Anniexo
11-15-2005, 10:47 PM
any one eles wanna team up with me and lightmage?

Dinnova
11-16-2005, 04:15 PM
I'll team up.

some people on this form are having some rediculus limit breaks. keep then away from complete oblivion plz.

Light Mage
11-16-2005, 06:41 PM
I've revised mine slightly...

---

Level 1 Limit Breaks
Light:
Restores 50% of Max HP to each character.

Holy:
Holy-elemental attack on 1 enemy. Instant kill if the enemy is weak against Holy.

---

Level 2 Limit Breaks
Protectorate:
Restores 50% of Max HP to each character and cures status abnormalities.

Hola:
Holy-elemental attack on all enemies. Instant kill if the enemy is weak against Holy.

---

Level 3 Limit Breaks
Semilixir:
Restores 50% of Max HP to each characrter.
Cures all status abnormalities (and revives KO'd characters).
Restores 50% of Max MP to each character.
Casts Shell & Protect on all characters.

Holaga:
Holy-elemental attack on all enemies. Instant kill if the enemy is weak against Holy, otherwise hits three times.

---

Level 4 Limit Break
Glory:
Fully revives and recovers each character to maximum HP/MP, casts Shell & Protect on everyone and Holy-elemental attack on all enemies. Instant kill if the enemy is weak against Holy, otherwise hits five times.

---

Don't spank me for being a little Mary-Sue-ish over the top Überpowered...

Dinnova
11-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Don't spank me for being a little Mary-Sue-ish over the top Überpowered...
na. i say thats a good ballance between suck and OVERPOWEROMGWTF!!!!
but nice. very nice

Light Mage
11-16-2005, 09:50 PM
Well I have to do something to out-shine Aeris. We can't *all* use Great Gospel, y'know!

Dinnova
11-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Well I have to do something to out-shine Aeris. We can't *all* use Great Gospel, y'know!
I never got Great Gospel, i assume its......great?
It would be cool if we could put these limits to a character that we made up with stats and weapons ect.

Anniexo
11-24-2005, 08:11 PM
come on people i wanna know what ya limit breaks are

Randgris
12-06-2005, 03:09 AM
Can I introduce a character? So that I can clearly describe what each limit break does.

(Note: this is just a fiction of my imagination. I have 'created' this character eversince I played FFVII cause I always like creating characters for every game I played)
Ymir Halzen
Weapon: Bow and Arrow, Lyre (for Limit Breaks)
A skilled musician, Ymir constantly uses his music to ease his party's heart. But don't let his innocence fool you. He can kill an mob of enemies with the use of his bow. His combination of music and long range attacks makes him a very good character.

Limit Lvl 1
Break 1:
Arrow Strike: Attacks all enemies.
Ymir uses his bow to launch a rain of arrows fall from the sky, damaging enemies based on HP.
The higher the HP, the higher the damage
Break 2:
Glorious Hymn: Heals party's HP.
An area of green musical waves engulf the party restoring everyone's HP

Limit Lvl 2
Break 1:
Hymn of Protection: Casts Wall and Regen to party.
An area of white musical waves surrounds the party, improving their defense and healing their wounds.
Break 2:
Musical Arrow: Fire an arrow (as if firing with a bow) using the lyre. Damages enemy's HP and MP.
Ymir uses his lyre to shoot an arrow to his enemy.

Limit Lvl 3
Break 1:
Eternal Chaos: Reduces everyones' Defense and MDefense to zero (yes everyone including the party).
An area of black musical waves engulf you and the enemies, dropping everyones' defense and mdefense to zero.
Break 2:
Vulcan Arrow: Shoots numerous arrows at the enemy (just like Musical Arrow). Ignores enemy defense.
Ymir uses his lyre to launch numerous arrows to the enemy, damaging him/her/it numerous times.

Limit Lvl 4
Hymn of the Planet: Recover Hp and MP, casts Wall, Haste, Regen and revives fallen allies. Causes Holy damage to enemies
Mystical light engulfs the whole screen. Angels and the heavens bless your characters restoring HP, casting haste, wall, regen and revives fallen allies with full HP. Enemies suffer Holy damage 10 times.

How to obtain:
Must have Ymir at level 80 or more. Go to the Gold Saucer Battle Arena and Battle about 5 times (using Ymir). Succesfully complete it and Dio will come to give you the sacred harp. Go to the Forgotten Capital and use the harp at the place where Aeris was killed. The fish head thigh will disappear allowing you to come back down. At the exact location where Aeris died you will find the Ymir's Limit Manual.
(Note: This is just a fiction of my imagination. If any of the above mentioned things sounds familiar, well duh, of course they will be familiar. I used some of the scenario. Any way hope this is good enough. I also have one this time with FFVIII. I'll post it next time.)

Sephitachi7
12-06-2005, 03:17 AM
Nice. Imaginative.

Randgris
12-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Thanks!! :D

Light Mage
12-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Hey nice!!
I like that.

Markus. D
12-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Level 1 : Aero Shatter - Sends out small blasts of wind and does damage to all enemies

Aerochant - For 5 turns your'e melee attacks leech hp and mp from the enemy

Level 2: Undines Fury - Sends out burts of Pure Materia, may heal or damage all enemies.

Poison Samba - give all enemies with poison.

Level 3: Gaze of vanity - 50% chance to turn all enemies to stone

Necromancers Fury - Gives Double Cast on all allies

Level 4: Undines Wing - Summon Materia Undine may be used if equipped

Necromancers Wing - Summon Materia Necromancer may be used if equipped

Project G
12-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Level 1
My Romance - Slices enemies
Roses - Throws roses at high speeds at enemies

Level 2
Her Romance - Throws sword at enemies
Hearts - Heals some hp

Level 3
Our Romance - Throws sword at enemies, then catches and slices enemies apart
Love strike - Slices and paralyses enemies

Level 4
Demonic Romance - Transforms into a Demon

Anniexo
10-16-2006, 10:44 PM
How about we carry this on cus i'm sure there are some people out there who didn't get there chage to post her

Edge7
10-19-2006, 12:17 AM
I would hit with meteor and then use Omnislash:cool:

Anniexo
10-19-2006, 06:12 PM
I would hit with meteor and then use Omnislash:cool:

sorry but that won't work you should know only holy and the lifesream can stop meteor also Omnislah is clouds so you didn't come up with it

Brennan
10-20-2006, 12:33 AM
Level 1:
Devil's Memory: 5 slashes to strongest enemy shadow damage.
Dreaded kiss: Shadow damage causing twice the normal magic stats

Level 2:
Angel's Memory: 5 slashes Holy damage.
Bio of the love: Multi elemental damage.

Level 3:
Condemed fear: Halves ememies' attack
White Haven: Slashes enemies 10 times causing 3/4 of normal damage each slash.

Level 4:
Soul's rest: Unleashes the will of death to the enemy. 30 slashes.

Twilight Edge
10-20-2006, 10:04 AM
These are what I can think of.

Name: Me, Saga
Job: Master Swordsman

Level 1:
Void - Deals massive damage against an enemy. Three slashes.
Storm Blade - Saga spins his blade like a tornado, dealing damage to all enemies.

Level 2:
Desolator - Deals critical damage for six slashes.
Echo Ravage - Saga slams his blade on the ground, causing an earthquake and erupting waves from beneath the ground and damages all enemies. After a while, the waves will cause an echo and attack all enemies once more, dealing twice the normal damage similar to the principle of the reflection of sound.

Level 3:
Spectral Blade - Saga vanishes from the battlefield and slashes all enemies ten times.
Blitzkrieg - Unleashes a rain of lightspeed blows at all enemies for 15 times.

Level 4:
Eon Flux - Slashes ONE SINGLE TARGET for 67 times. However, all slashes only deal one-third of your normal damage.

Leeza
10-21-2006, 06:55 PM
How about we carry this on cus i'm sure there are some people out there who didn't get there chage to post her
Let's not. This thread is way past it's best by date.