PDA

View Full Version : Mummy

fantasyjunkie
11-08-2005, 07:01 AM
I bought the dual pack of the Mummy and the Mummy Returns since i never saw either one in their entirety and i loved them. My favorite part is on the first one where that British guy looks at the cowboys enjoying the gunfight on the ship and he mutters" Americans!" I was laughing so hard. They picked the perfect guy to play the mummy too. He had the look and everything.

Dreddz
11-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Got a few kicks out of the Mummy
Mummy returns I couldnt be bothered to see the end of .....

Sasquatch
11-08-2005, 06:24 PM
I liked The Mummy better than The Mummy Returns. I thought Rachel Weiss was gorgeous in the first one, but not as much in the second. (Especially when they're trying to rent camels, and she rides out, with the makeup and veil on? Damn. There's much more to beauty than a nice body.)

Captain Maxx Power
11-08-2005, 09:58 PM
The Mummy films relish in their B-Movie status, and they're damn good fun because of it. It's not quite Indiana Jones quality fun, but it's still a riot to watch. Plus the little mummies in The Mummy Returns look just like the Undead Flayer's in Diablo 2, and anything remotely related to that game deserves automatic brownie points.

Slade
11-09-2005, 06:07 AM
I loved the Mummy. It reminds me of christmas everytime i see it. Thats because I first saw it on Christmas eve. Its probably one of my favorite movies. The second one was good but kind of over done. To much hi-tech stuff for that time. The beginning was good though, the part that took place in London. Having a kid in the second was also a let down....kids are annoying in movies like that. They're usually know-it-alls.

Necron
11-09-2005, 03:43 PM
My favorite part is on the first one where that British guy looks at the cowboys enjoying the gunfight on the ship and he mutters" Americans!" I was laughing so hard.

Yeah that cracked me up.