PDA

View Full Version : Looks like DoC is getting even more characters

Crossblades
11-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Looks like a Samurai type person

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Crossblades/ff7doc037.jpg

Destai
11-08-2005, 10:54 PM
The beast in the bottom right is probably vincents limit break.

Shoden
11-09-2005, 12:06 AM
I think Destai's right, it has Vincent's cape covering it's groin... fleh XP

Neo_SiLenT
11-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Yeah I cant Wait for this game to come out!!!

Social Moon Firesky
11-11-2005, 02:44 PM
The beast in the bottom right is probably vincents limit break.

It kinda looks like Galian beast.

Is that woman in the skimpy dress and lab coat Lucrecia?

Crossblades
11-11-2005, 04:45 PM
SE just confirmed that DoC will have one of the limit breaks

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q4-2005/110705c.html

The latest pages of Shonen Jump show that Square Enix's upcoming Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII will feature two new characters. One is a DG Soldier named Loso. She is described as a dark beauty that is a perfect killing machine. The other new character is a genius scientist named Shala Lui that is employed by the WRO. She never turns back in the heat of battle, and in fact, she engineered and attached the weapon that replaces her left arm.

Also announced is that Vincent will have the ability to use at least his Galian Beast limit break. No other information about his other transformations have been given at this time.

In other news, Square Enix held a press conference in Tokyo announcing that the Japanese pop idol Gackt will not only be singing the theme song for the game, but that he will also make an appearance in the game as well. Square Enix president Yoichi Wada also said that the game will see a January 26 release in Japan. There was no mention of the North American release, but it has been comfirmed that the game is crossing the Pacific.

krissy
11-11-2005, 10:41 PM

that's what i was thinking but
can't be sure

TurkSlayer
11-12-2005, 01:29 AM
It kinda looks like Galian beast.

I think that's the woman who Vincent asks "Who are you?" (or something like that) in the trailer, so I doubt its Lucrecia.

KoShiatar
11-12-2005, 09:20 PM
No, she is not. She has a name but now I can't really remember it. Anyway be sure, she's NOT Lucrecia.

ljkkjlcm9
11-13-2005, 02:31 AM
as seen in the quote from the article, both the characters on the top are girls, the scientist type one is Shala Lui, and as you can tell, you can't see the weapon left arm she has, and the black haired one is Loso

THE JACKEL

Crossblades
11-14-2005, 02:32 PM
More new propaganda here

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7doc/propaganda/ff7docpropaganda111305.html

KoShiatar
11-14-2005, 10:01 PM
as seen in the quote from the article, both the characters on the top are girls, the scientist type one is Shala Lui, and as you can tell, you can't see the weapon left arm she has, and the black haired one is Loso

THE JACKAL

Rosso. From the color name, meaning "red".

zbonks
11-20-2005, 02:10 AM
I know that cid yuffie and barret are going to be in it

Bushmaori
11-26-2005, 03:56 AM
Not to mention there is a 99.9% chance that the guy on the bike was Cloud (From the trailer)

Dinnova
11-26-2005, 11:55 PM
I bet all the main characters are going to be in it. probably the characters that have little roles in the game and the movie will have bigger roles in this one.

zbonks
11-28-2005, 02:33 AM
hopefully, because they ripped off redxiii in advent children

KoShiatar
11-28-2005, 10:04 PM
And you know what? I think they only gave him the smallest role because he was hairy and so hard to handle for the animators.

zbonks
11-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Thats probably true, but still. C'mon its not his fault he is so hard to animate, they better put him in DoC

Dinnova
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM
hopefully, because they ripped off redxiii in advent children
Oh god did they ever!

And you know what? I think they only gave him the smallest role because he was hairy and so hard to handle for the animators.
Thats probably true. But DC doesnt has as amazing graphics as AC, so he soulldn't be too hard to make.

Kiariia
11-29-2005, 09:28 PM
Well, in a way i think they will use some of the less used characters more of the main character you'll see thoughout the game [Ex. Vincent Valentine was a brief figure in the game and in the movie to some extent, he was used a fair bit in the movie so i think Red XIII was ripped off more than all of them :eep:]

Dinnova
11-30-2005, 02:01 AM
I'll be very upset if he doesnt get at least a decent role.

zbonks
11-30-2005, 02:54 AM
I'll be mad if they don't put all of the original characters, with the exception of aeris because she is dead. for one the whole ff7 series should be about the same people, and it would be stupid having it all about one person it is their series

Kiariia
11-30-2005, 11:02 PM
your right, i would be kinda stupid with just one of the original characters in DoC...but i'm glad Vincent is getting his own game, so we can see some more of his character, hopefully this game won't dissappoint...i'm sure SE will know that we expect it to be really good with all the characters in it...it would make more sense