PDA

View Full Version : I'v Finally done it!!!/bragging

Carl the Llama
11-08-2005, 11:13 PM
[TR][TD]I have finally bettered Dark Bahamut in a fair fight!! (I didnt use Yojimbo). I remember the first time i went in there I didnt even know about the dark Aeons (he was the first one I ran into) and he went bash bash bash and I was dead lol but not this time oh no, I had Tidus as my main attacker and Yuna for healing and Rikku for Buffing up all my characters (Hyper Mighty G (Haste Protect Shell Regen and Auto-Life all players)) AND I FINNALLY BESTED HIM!! YAY ME

Captain Maxx Power
11-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Congratulations. Now go kill Penance.

ffxfreak93
11-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Penance.

think you can beat him?

raskerino
11-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Congrats (someone needs to have a nice post), great job! I wish I had the international version... but I'm too lazy to max out.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-09-2005, 12:27 PM
WHOAA!!! YAY!! It took me AGGGEEESSS to beat it. In the end I gave up and used Yojimbo..... *hides face in shame*

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-09-2005, 01:10 PM
i maxed out all stats to 255 (inc. luck) and got BHL on tidus yuna n wakka. then i KICKED ASS!!!. then i beat anima magus sisters and penance jus to ppour salt into the wound :D

Carl the Llama
11-09-2005, 08:17 PM
i maxed out all stats to 255 (inc. luck) and got BHL on tidus yuna n wakka. then i KICKED ASS!!!. then i beat anima magus sisters and penance jus to ppour salt into the wound :D

[TR][TD]erm... I have max stats aswell, and my guys have 60k life aswell (only just enough to out live one of Bahamuts Mega Flares) and again not that I dont trust you but if you beat Bahamut what was his Attack patern like (like for instantce when did he use Impulse and what happened (stat wise) to you when he did) and what is BHL? even with max stats i still only hit him for 50k each time (25k each hit for Hit and Run) also what happened to you when he did Mega Flare?

Carl the Llama
11-10-2005, 10:37 PM
[TR][TD]damnit its not fair: I was fighting Dark Anima for well over an hour eirlier today and youll never guess what happened... the bloody electric went, and he was nealy dead (i was keeping a tally of how much damage i did to him as he has 8,000,000 and i had done roughly 6,200,000 it was slighly more as i always rounded it down but still... very annoying) and so im on strike for the next day or so... time to give Doom 3 RoE another blast...