PDA

View Full Version : [B]THE BEST FIGHTER[/B]

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-09-2005, 01:13 AM
i've only adding fighters as in guys or kick ass women that are always in your party.. and no quina not gonna be here so go cry.. i dont freaking care she a freaking idiot for quina's lovers
I-D-I-O-T!!

raskerino
11-09-2005, 01:16 AM
So... what is this about? We're supposed to name characters we think are "Kick ass," maybe a better explanation would help.

But if it's what I think it is:

Cloud
Tifa
Yuffie
Cid (FFVII)
Squall
Rinoa
Zell
Zidane
Quina (beast)
Vivi
Steiner/Freya/Amarant
Tidus
Auron
Yuna (FFX I used her but didn't like her character)
Ramza
Orlandu
Monk in FFI
Galuf (when alive)

Edit: It's Square Enix is it?
Chrono
Magus
Frog
Serge/Lynx
Harle
Sprigg

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-09-2005, 01:23 AM
this is the one thats unpolled he just name kick ass charcters.. and crp i forgot amarant

people who "KICK ASS"
1-auron
2-wakka
3-tidus
4-cloud
5-YRP
6-barret
thats all i think of.. and crp i forgot to add barret to poll... crap...
yes i know that all the chacters have different roles but.. what charchters own the most based on your idea

edit- yes there is a poll

raskerino
11-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Well as there isn't a poll not adding Barret doesn't matter. And the point of FF is not "kicking ass" (I replied to the poll talking about characters I used in most battles which is what you asked about), the storyline generally gave the characters interesting reasons to fight, and if "kicking ass" was the sole reason I could've never played through any of the games- it's not the point at all.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Now that the other ones are taken care of, let's see here...

I'd have to go with Fei, Citan, and Orlandu at the moment. I am sure others will come to mind as time goes on.

DJZen
11-09-2005, 02:14 AM
Heidegger and Quina would pwnz everyone else.

Aurora_sword
11-23-2005, 12:41 AM
Cecil, as a dark knight.

oh, Freya from Valkyrie Profile too.

raskerino
11-23-2005, 01:31 AM
I add Karsh, and if you could use them the shaking Solt and Peppor.

RaidenWeb17
11-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Quina owns everyone

DJZen
11-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Except Heidegger

Vaprice
12-01-2005, 01:24 AM
Well, if you mean best martial artist it'd be Zell or the monk guy from FFIV. (Forgot his name been awhile ^^)

If you mean overal, fighter, Sephiroth. he has the skill, and ability. But not only that he doesn't give up on anything he sets his mind to.

Plus you have to think about their speed. What of their armor? how much weight are they hauling around. How much do they weigh? And at what jobs do the best exceed in?