And you can do it too! All you need is-

* An old powder soup mix!

* A bananna!

* Unwanted leftovers from halloween!

* A cup!

* And a basin!
--------------------------------------

Its disgusting, I know

So I panicked realising I needed to do more work for my art project last night and got out of school today to work on it.

Whats the furthest you went to get out of homework, class or school when you were in school?

Chris
11-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Whats the furthest you went to get out of homework, class or school when you were in school?
hit it.

Psychotic
11-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Or you could just, y'know, eat food that's past it's use-by-date and then you get REAL vomit and you get to taste REAL food in a REAL world!

How about just not going?

Destai
11-09-2005, 06:43 PM
How about just not going?Im not that hardcore which makes me sad =( :cry:

Rye
11-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Nothing really. I can basically get out of class for a good 5-10 minutes any time I want due to the "OW, MY CONTACT IS FALLING OUT, I NEED TO GO TO THE NURSE!" excuse. :)

Holy_Aeris
11-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh i still go to college, its the 'puppy dog' look that makes me get away with things.

Dreddz
11-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Dont turn up to lesson .......

Destai
11-09-2005, 08:46 PM
I needed to stay at home and work with art supplies. Dossing class wasnt going to accomplish that.

Shoeberto
11-09-2005, 08:50 PM
I've gone out of my way to put up a convincing sick-act for an extended period of time in order to get out of a day of school. Usually I'd take a minor cold over the weekend, then even after becoming healthy again, keeping the act up for a couple of days in order to miss out on a day of school.

Generally I don't play that card until the middle of the year when there's a long stretch between breaks and I feel like taking some time out.

Craig
11-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Dont turn up to lesson .......

SammieBabe
11-09-2005, 09:50 PM
I used to fake migraines .. still do when I want a day off work... being a girl too I had other excuses I could use too....

Shoden
11-09-2005, 10:13 PM
I used to do it but now it never works.

themagicroundabout
11-09-2005, 10:16 PM
I just turn up to lessons and say 'i kinda forgot to do my homework'
they fall for it every time :cool:
the moral of this story is, never let a blind man teach you how to write :eep:

Vaprice
11-09-2005, 10:49 PM
I'm asian.

Meat Puppet
11-10-2005, 01:12 AM
I clocked school doing homework only once. I think it's because the year I was supposed to be weened into doing homework I lost my homework book and didn't find it until the end of the year. They were so easy going and they said "it's okay, you'll make up for it in the future"

I never did!
Until I left school, and could only get /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif jobs. :(

Oh, I got the spelling of some words wrong. Did that HURT you?

Legends
11-13-2005, 05:07 AM
i've faked sickness a lot, but then again who hasnt...It's amazing though how well the " i have a doctors" or dentist appoinment works so wellthe funeral gig gets you out of homework. Also if you can make your skin get really pale, and are exhausted...easily get out a class.....and usually if you tell you teacher you worked right after skewl till like 11:30 and were up doing h/w till like 2,
hah ive dun a lot to get out of class...but usually i just skip the class

Xaven
11-13-2005, 05:21 AM
Whenever I don't want to go to school, I just refuse to get out of bed.

...Oh no... I have an English paper due on Monday!! I think I'm gonna start it now... *dies*

Tasura
11-13-2005, 05:21 AM
I;ve only gone to maybe 3 bio classes so far this year, not incluidng the midterms. And I can make myself really red or really pale, and even make my nose bleed ^_^, i can give myself fevers, and raise my temperature.

Jowy
11-13-2005, 05:25 AM
I tried to jump out the window in Economics during my senior year of high school. We had a sub, and I didn't feel like sitting around and doing nothing. I made it halfway out before he took his eyes off the newspaper and yelled at me.