PDA

View Full Version : only an american game?

boys from the dwarf
11-10-2005, 08:00 AM
ive just bought FFT but its the NTSC version which wont work on my PS2 so i want to try and get the PAL version, but the only ones i can find are NTSC versions so i was wondering if a PAL version of the game actually exists.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics was never released in the UK. A shame, really, it's such a good game.

boys from the dwarf
11-10-2005, 04:03 PM
damnable cheesemonkeys:mad2:!!! is final fantasy tactics advanced a good game and is the battle system the same becuase i want at least some of the tactics games and does it also have a cool job system because if it does i am getting it..

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 04:57 PM
just order it off amzon.co.uk

boys from the dwarf
11-10-2005, 06:07 PM
just order it off amzon.co.uk
are you talking about FFTA because if you were thats exactly what i was planning to do.

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 06:16 PM
no i was talking about FFT but that works for both anyways :D

boys from the dwarf
11-10-2005, 07:45 PM
but my problem was that FFT is only american thereofre it wont work on my PS2 because im english and also you cant get FFT on amazon but you can get FFTA.

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 07:53 PM
oh
well
that sucks

DJZen
11-10-2005, 09:50 PM
FFTA is criticized by most FFT fans for many reasons I don't entirely understand. Anyway, the combat itself is very similar, in the way that battles in FFI and FFV are very similar. A lot of the same basics apply, but there's some small differences that have a big impact. There's a job system that's like FFT's, only it's split up between 5 races. It's less challenging than FFT, but it's still fun. I often had a hard time forcing myself to put it down and get some sleep.

As far as playing FFT, you could download an emulator and play it with that. Most emulators can play both NTSC AND PAL games, so if you can run it you should be fine.

Casper
11-11-2005, 10:27 AM
As far as playing FFT, you could download an emulator and play it with that. Most emulators can play both NTSC AND PAL games, so if you can run it you should be fine.
I to want to play it...I saw an advert in an old comic of mine :p

Do you have any idea where I could find an emulator?