PDA

View Full Version : What shall I do...

Casper
11-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Hey everybody, first time posting.

I just started play FFTA again and my clans coming along quite nicely...

I made an Assasin and I was wondering what her second skill/tech should be, any suggestions?

~:choc2:Casper:choc2:~

Mittopotahis
11-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Assassins are great, and if you just started and got one already, you are going really well, or just play waaay too much.

Anyway, i don't quite understand. Do you mean tech's as in Last Breath, or classes such as Sniper. its the 'second' bit that confuses me. Cause it doesn't matter about the second tech (much) but its a big(ger) decision for a second class.

tailz
11-10-2005, 01:55 PM
i always prefered an assasin/sniper but an assasin/elementalist is good too i would pick from those 2

Skyblade
11-10-2005, 07:20 PM
My favorite combo is Assassin/Sniper. Equip the Assassin with a bow (I use the Gastra Bow due to its high power, long range, and non-elemental damage), and you have a series of skills which work for all situations. You can use abilities like Beso Toxico (which is poison and full attack damage, versus the Fencer's Swarmsting, which only does half damage) and Doom Archer (if you're low on MP), to deal massive damage and effects from across the screen (Death Sickle is pretty nice too, especially against enemies with poor movement who won't be able to reach you before they die), then use Last Breath, Rockseal, Nightmare, etc. if the enemy closes in.

Lost Number
11-10-2005, 07:50 PM
I turned the semi secret Eldena into an assassin/Red mage. Doublecast cure or barrier can really help out. If its second skill i recommend Last Breath or Shadowbind.

Skyblade
11-10-2005, 08:12 PM
As a side note, I'd also suggest using the Archer S-Ability Concentrate, and the Fencer R-Ability Reflex. Then master all the A-Abilities for Sniper and Assassin, add in the Combo of your choice, and you have a one person army killer.

Lost Number
11-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Assassins are always army killers. And its one woman. All viera are female.

Skyblade
11-10-2005, 09:16 PM

Believe it or not, a woman is a "person", which is the term I used.

Cruise Control
11-10-2005, 10:28 PM
XD I made Eldena an Assasin as well. Last breath is great, you should teach it to your Veira.

Monster Hunt
11-11-2005, 02:11 AM
I'm the same as Skyblade. Go for that one!

Casper
11-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Assassins are great, and if you just started and got one already, you are going really well, or just play waaay too much.

It's my second time playing so I know what I'm doing :p
And I meant classes...I just used Tech/Skill 'cos there called like Spellblade skill (Or something :P)

And my first thought was to use Sniper, but I didn't have much good moves/techs so I thought using Fencer techs would be good.

So is there decent Sniper moves I can master in the future? At the moment I have Beso Toxico, Doubleshot, Conceal and Death Sickle and nothings too special I think.

Oh, and should I just master every Assasin/Sniper tech I can find?

ThroneofDravaris
11-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Wow, I guess there can’t be that many of them then…

Skyblade
11-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Oh, and should I just master every Assasin/Sniper tech I can find?

Yes.

Lost Number
11-11-2005, 08:10 PM
You shuldn't play with whats best. Play with what you like.

Fireblade13
12-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Wow, I guess there can’t be that many of them then…
Same with bangaa I believe their all male.
Humans are the only one you can tell the difference whether their boy or girl... looking. :p