PDA

View Full Version : heart taken by anime

Yew-Yevon
11-10-2005, 02:25 PM
I'v started drawing anime for the firts time. im eager to hear your coments (some of these arn't done)

Shimeng
11-10-2005, 02:55 PM
It's a verry good start! ^_^
Manga (it's only called anime when it's animated - like in a movie ^^) is all about exaggerations. You're suppose to portrai reality in an as simpilyfied form as possible. The more correct, and the more simple - the better ^_^

It's hard - and you show some typical signs of a begginner manga artist, but you've got talent.
Keep it up. Study others and you'll do great!

Good luck!

Yew-Yevon
11-13-2005, 12:11 AM
you think so? Thanks XD

* White Aeris *
11-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Those are really good! A really good start, im just starting to draw manga style too! You might wanna try different manga techniques like enlarging the eyes and stuff. Oh someone posted this website a couple of days ago. Its really good and really helped me!
http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial.html
EDIT: oh damn. you were the one that posted the website! :riiight:

Yew-Yevon
11-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Those are really good! A really good start, im just starting to draw manga style too! You might wanna try different manga techniques like enlarging the eyes and stuff. Oh someone posted this website a couple of days ago. Its really good and really helped me!
http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial.html
EDIT: oh damn. you were the one that posted the website! :riiight:

lol its cool. I found the chobits style to be much easyer than the rest....and also a lot cuter:love:

ffxfreak93
11-13-2005, 08:57 PM
you show signs of early manga artist grasshopper:meditate:

Yew-Yevon
11-13-2005, 09:19 PM
you show signs of early manga artist grasshopper:meditate:
:confused:

ffxfreak93
11-15-2005, 03:34 AM
okay what i mean is you are good and could become manga artist

Tai-Ti
11-15-2005, 09:46 AM
i think they are awosme for a start :D
i know my first anime drawings, are under my bed somehwere, never to see the light of day again, more more recent ones, in a draw, they are of no better standard than yours :D

boris no no
11-15-2005, 09:56 AM
very good for a start!
you need to think about proportions of the face, although they are cartoons you need to remember things like the position of ears and eyes etc else the face will look loppsided :)
very good though! i'm crap at art ;[ so much better then anything i can do :)

Yew-Yevon
11-23-2005, 07:21 PM
very good for a start!
you need to think about proportions of the face, although they are cartoons you need to remember things like the position of ears and eyes etc else the face will look loppsided :)
very good though! i'm crap at art ;[ so much better then anything i can do :)