PDA

View Full Version : Sympathy needed for Dean Brett

DarkLord
11-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Dean Brett's mother died today in an accident on the A12. I need your help, Everybody post a message for him here so that I can show him that people do care. No jokes, this is deadly serious, literally!

Resha
11-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Alright, but er...who is Dean Brett?

DarkLord
11-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Doesn't matter, he's my friend from school. I just need something for him, Please

Resha
11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Okay! I'm not really sure what to say, but *huggles Dean Brett* and I'm really really really sorry.

DarkLord
11-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Thanks. Wait, I was just on the thread that Spiffing Cheese put that on!

Chris
11-10-2005, 03:58 PM
When the night is never ending and the road, far too long
When you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love
In the spring
Becomes a Rose.

Shaun
11-10-2005, 04:00 PM
I've only just joined this forum the other day, but I must say that my greatest sympathy is there for Dean. I've never experienced anything like that, and I've only ever been to one funeral in my life. It's a horrible situation, and I have no idea what it's like. The best I can do, is tell you to leave my regards for Dean. I'm an atheist myself...but...I'm positive that his mother has gone to a better place.

DarkLord
11-10-2005, 04:07 PM
That''s the spirit, Chris

Meat Puppet
11-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Dean Brett, you truly are a hero. I aspire to one day live my life like you. Your words of wisdom and smiles on a grey day have turned my life around.

smittenkitten
11-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey everything ill be ok Dean i know how yo feel i lost people close me too looks like your friend of yours really cares about you posting this thread it must of bee hard for you well don't remember all the bad times when you think of your dad think of all the good times and remember he would'nt want you to be unhappy he'd want to to live on and make sure you remember that we all luv ya chikn :)
(Im not very good but i tried):spin:

Destai
11-10-2005, 05:30 PM
I feel so sorry for him.I hope he has lots of loved ones to help him through this tough time.

Little Miss Awesome
11-10-2005, 05:33 PM
My prayers are with him and his mother, I cannot imagine losing someone so dear. I hope you are ok with all of this too, just try and be there for Dean when he needs you to be, is what I'd say, I mean, if you want to!

* White Aeris *
11-10-2005, 05:45 PM
i'm really, really, really, truely sorry Dean. I also hope you will be ok.

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 05:57 PM
im sorry for ur loss
:(

KoShiatar
11-11-2005, 12:56 PM
I hug you.

DarkLord
11-11-2005, 03:35 PM
My prayers are with him and his MOTHER, I cannot imagine losing someone so dear. I hope you are ok with all of this too, just try and be there for Dean when he needs you to be, is what I'd say, I mean, if you want to!
Thanks. Although some of you may need to re-read the thread opener, His dad's the one that's still around.

Destai
11-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks. Although some of you may need to re-read the thread opener, His dad's the one that's still around.Im pretty sure she means his mother in heaven.

DarkLord
11-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Aah, got it.

Vyk
11-11-2005, 05:34 PM
My dad died when I was in highschool. Certainly not a fun experience. Family comes in handy at a time like that. Friends too if you have any with guts enough to join in on the sympathetic togetherness. It seems you probably do have friends like that. I didn't. But you will get through. One of the things that got me through was the thought that my Dad probably knows me better now than he ever did in life. Looking down and seeing my life in action instead of from behind the curtains. I'm sure your mother is watching you fondly and is very proud. You keep that chin up and keep her proud (:

DarkLord
11-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Any more?...

smittenkitten
11-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Teehee *Snuggles Dean* i think thats about it :D

DarkLord
11-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Aah, come on, what's wrong with you people! He no longer has a mother! No offence to those who have posted but many many people have viewed but not posted. Heartless fools!

eestlinc
11-18-2005, 03:27 PM
dude, none of us know this Dean Brett. It's pretty disingenuous to give sympathy for someone you've never even heard of before.

Giga Guess
11-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Never heard of him, but please send my regards. That's a pretty awful thing to happen to anyone.

DarkLord
11-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Ok fine, I just get worked up about this.

Little Miss Awesome
11-22-2005, 04:30 PM
You know, people may find it hard to give sympathy to someone they don't know, he might be better hearing it from you yourself rather than strangers from the internet. I don't think there's any need to call people heartless fools.

Cooperal
11-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Ok: Dean you've hit a thing that I have always feared. Be strong. If you can hold yourself together through this you should be confident that you can control yourself in anything. I hope it is something that you can get over in time. Other people have probably had these troubles and some (maybe most) can still last. Today you have all of my sympathy. Maybe from this we can all learn how to take things in a serious matter. But anyway. Good luck from now onwards I hope. :)

Also does anybody ever wonder why we may have a god that takes the lives on more innocents then wrong doers? I also see it's always the people which have dignity and good in them that also live the hardest times. Admiting you need have something to fall back on makes you more of a real person than most things. If you are modest then your probably not your real self. I hope this doesn't affect Deans mental health or well being to severely though.

I'm glad he's got real good friends that would make a strech to have people sympathise for his troubles. I know a certain someone that's typing this post that doesn't have friends that would ever care enough to do half of that.

DarkLord
11-25-2005, 03:42 PM
You know, people may find it hard to give sympathy to someone they don't know, he might be better hearing it from you yourself rather than strangers from the internet. I don't think there's any need to call people heartless fools.
Fine LMA I'm sorry.
Close the thread, it was probably a bad idea.