PDA

View Full Version : How I Discovered Life On Earth

Primus Inter Pares
11-10-2005, 05:40 PM
So yeah, it was a warm saturday and I was wandering the deserts of Nairobi, being called something totally different at the time. It was the height of the cold war and the particles involved were highly charged with anger, it did seem like something was missing, a war with no deaths may sound ideal but where is the fun in that?

It was then that I decided that for there to be death there must be life, so I vent on my journey to discover life on earth. I had arrived at a McDonalds restaurant whereupon I went to the counter and asked for service, I was greeted by a greasy teenager asking me who the hell I was and why I was naked. At this point I decided I needed to refine my search to "search for intelligent life of earth". I walked outside the McDonalds and proceeded on a direct course for New London being recently established at the time.

Here I was greeted by a burly italian looking bloke claiming to be called "Claudius" I don't think he was discomforted by a lack of clothes, but I was surprised when i got his number and an invitation to come with him to the amphitheater for what he described as "hot roman amor". The meaning of this was lost to me. Anyway, I entered the city gates and was suprised to see a large amounts of slaves for sale, mainly of Celtic origin, I was tempted to set up a pub to sell Guiness to the slaves in exchange for their labour but it had already been done so I moved further west. Three weeks later I had landed in France.

I took the hospitality of a seemingly well bred woman called "Marie" there wasn't much in the way of coke, but the cake was certainly good. There seemed to be some ruckus brewing so I quickly left Marie's abode. This is where my memory gets slightly hazy, however I do remember waking up in Kiev singing "It's Hard To Be A Rock And Roller", but that's beside the point. My search to find life on earth and a ending resolution to the cold war continued, at this point I met an old member of the politibureau who was angry at the appointment of a younger leader to the communist system, then he asked me where my clothes where, I decided to ignore the man and return back to the starting point of my journey.

Back in the deserts of Nairobi I saw a little flower rising out of the sand dunes, it spoke to me and that's when I knew, that I had discovered life on earth.

Psychotic
11-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Ah, that would be from the unreleased memoirs of one Jesus H. Christ (The H stands for Hatstand) would it not?

Chris
11-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Are you sure you're not Psy's second account? Because I think you are.

:eep:

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 06:11 PM
nah they cant both be on at the same time ;)

Chris
11-10-2005, 06:13 PM
nah they cant both be on at the same time ;)
That's a LIE. Sure they can!

Primus Inter Pares
11-10-2005, 06:13 PM
We can, I just have to use an IP-router to link to an old computer in Australia.

And yes Psy, Hatstand is indeed correct, I do believe I have the story of how he came to aquire this name somewhere in these scrolls.

escobert
11-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Then the dark lord of eveilness named Bert came and mankind was enslaved for ever!

Psychotic
11-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Are you sure you're not Psy's second account? Because I think you are.

:eep:They said that about ff babe and look where it got them: On all fours with smudged lipstick in a back alley in Marseille, that's where the hell it got them.

Destai
11-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Pip this is like....100 points of instant sex appeal.

Primus Inter Pares
11-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Pip this is like....100 points of instant sex appeal.
Now will you reply to my many declarations of love in your inbox?

escobert
11-10-2005, 06:43 PM
no stfu.

Destai
11-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Now will you reply to my many declarations of love in your inbox?All one of them? pfft keep trying.

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 06:56 PM
That flower u discovered PiP
was planted by me :hot:

Primus Inter Pares
11-10-2005, 06:57 PM
I was drunk tanked, I had a 350 PM limit, I had to delete 400 to be able to send that PM >=(

Destai
11-10-2005, 07:04 PM
I was drunk tanked, I had a 350 PM limit, I had to delete 400 to be able to send that PM >=(Thats messed up PiP:mog:

Primus Inter Pares
11-10-2005, 07:35 PM
I know, the limit should be 65535 for the Special DT's.

Rye
11-10-2005, 07:50 PM
They said that about ff babe and look where it got them: On all fours with smudged lipstick in a back alley in Marseille, that's where the hell it got them.

It won't be long until the poor victim of that joins. loony bob "pleasured" me. :(

Little Miss Awesome
11-10-2005, 08:24 PM
That story is just too good, I mean wow, PiP, wow.
I love you :love:

-N-
11-10-2005, 08:48 PM
not bou

Primus Inter Pares
11-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Never intended to be, actually this is just me being random, as I did before BOU posted that thread, I only just noticed the correlation after I made the thread.

Rainecloud
11-10-2005, 09:11 PM
I see no correlation. :(

escobert
11-10-2005, 09:21 PM
I was too lazy to actuallt read either of them so I have no idea.

Meat Puppet
11-10-2005, 10:09 PM
k (nobody cares)

Tasura
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM
:eek: you used something i said in msn for the title!

themagicroundabout
11-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Dude, you know that flower?

well...it was the spirit of winston churchill! :love:

Primus Inter Pares
11-11-2005, 12:02 AM
:eek: you used something i said in msn for the title!
I did, that's cause I couldn't be screwed writing about how I Discovered the sun.