PDA

View Full Version : I stand corrected.....Tron

SeeDRankLou
11-10-2005, 07:18 PM
I wouldn't believe it until I saw it, but now I've seen it, and now I believe it. On the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania (http://www.kh2.co.uk) site, they have pictures and magazine scans of the Tron world. My apologies to dejavu, even though he/she is banned.

I kind of like how they are giving Sora and the gang various outfits to fit the world, it's kind of neat. Anyway, here's another world for your viewing pleasure. The heartless for this world should be interesting. Discuss.

Necronopticous
11-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Oh Hell yes.

This is the best news to come from KH2 thus far, in my opinion.

Skyblade
11-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Holy moly. They're putting in a Tron world? Really? Ok... Well, it looks, um, interesting so far, we'll just have to see how well it works once it comes out. Oh, and I'm not going to apologize to dejavu. We've all seen the trailers he said he saw it in, and none of those shots are in those trailers. He probably heard that there would be a Tron world somewhere, but he didn't see it in one of the trailers, which is what he claimed.

I agree about the outfit changes, those are cool. Out of curiosity, do they now have different outfits for every world, or still just for some of them?

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 07:27 PM
cool

prolly just some of them
or maybe there will be a unique outfit for each world

SeeDRankLou
11-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh, and I'm not going to apologize to dejavu. We've all seen the trailers he said he saw it in, and none of those shots are in those trailers. He probably heard that there would be a Tron world somewhere, but he didn't see it in one of the trailers, which is what he claimed.
Yeah, that's true.

I agree about the outfit changes, those are cool. Out of curiosity, do they now have different outfits for every world, or still just for some of them?
I'd say about 60% of the worlds have a costume change. They don't have an outfit for the Mulan world, the Beauty and the Beast world, and probably don't have one for the Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town worlds either. But other than that yeah.

TurkSlayer
11-10-2005, 07:34 PM
A Tron world? Damn, who would have imagined...

Destai
11-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Theyve been seen in normal outfits in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I never saw Tron so it'll be interesting to play through.

Necronopticous
11-10-2005, 07:45 PM
I never saw TronYou're a horrible person.

Skyblade
11-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Theyve been seen in normal outfits in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I never saw Tron so it'll be interesting to play through.

They do have new outfits for Steamboat Willy though.

Yeah, Tron is the first Disney world in KH that comes from a movie I haven't seen. When did Tron come out anyway?

GunbladeMaster
11-10-2005, 07:47 PM

TurkSlayer
11-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Just wanted to point out they don't have new outfits in the Alladin world (Agraba? Something like that.) either.

Mercen-X
11-10-2005, 08:54 PM
I never saw Tron.You're a horrible person.

Skyblade
11-10-2005, 08:59 PM
I never saw LotRYou're a horrible person.

See, now a statement like that, I could agree with. But complaining that we are horrible for not seeing a movie which 80% of the world's population probably hasn't even heard of is a bit ridiculous... >.<

Mercen-X
11-10-2005, 09:03 PM
See, now a statement like that, I could agree with. But complaining that we are horrible for not seeing a movie which 80% of the world's population probably hasn't even heard of is a bit ridiculous... >.<You're a horrible person.:D

Necronopticous
11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Tron is the father of geek culture films, it's required viewing for all geeks.

Also, saying that the movie is not heard of is the most ridiculously laughable thing you could have possibly said. Tron is incredibly, incredibly popular. Just because something is before your time doesn't mean it isn't popular.

Skyblade
11-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Tron is the father of geek culture films, it's required viewing for all geeks.

Also, saying that the movie is not heard of is the most ridiculously laughable thing you could have possibly said. Tron is incredibly, incredibly popular. Just because something is before your time doesn't mean it isn't popular.

I didn't say that it isn't popular, I said that the majority of the world hasn't heard of it. I probably exaggerated the percentage, especially since it's appearance in KH2 means that even more people will have heard of it, but my point stands. A lot of people, haven't heard of it. I have no problem with bitching at people for not viewing good movies, but you should only do so if they have heard of the movie. Now, if it is someone like me, who heard of the movie and never bothered to watch it, feel free to bitch away, but otherwise you should tell them to watch the movie, give them about a week, and then start bitching at them if they still haven't. It's more polite that way.

Could you explain what you meant by "it is the father of geek culture films" in a bit more detail?

Necronopticous
11-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Watch and learn.

DJZen
11-11-2005, 01:33 AM
Remember when I said it'd be awesome if they put a Tron world in there?

Chibi Youkai
11-11-2005, 02:43 AM
I've heard of it, but never saw it.
But it really does look like it'll be a credit to the game.

Mr. Kyusaku
11-11-2005, 06:18 PM
so this banned dude was right?if he looks at this he must be happy.i think tron is kinda wierd but i think i can deal with it an did you make a link

StarlightAngel
11-11-2005, 06:33 PM
I only saw a couple clips of it from the Game Music Live concert... *still a young'n*

Mr. Kyusaku
11-11-2005, 06:43 PM
What concert?:confused: :confused: :confused:

GunbladeMaster
11-11-2005, 06:45 PM
i dont see why everyone doesnt beleive dejavu
he said he saw some E3 trailers
and he was right
so is there really a problem?

Mr. Kyusaku
11-11-2005, 06:51 PM
it is true.E3 caries many surprises a maybe hes right who know

GunbladeMaster
11-11-2005, 06:53 PM
eh
case closed

Mr. Kyusaku
11-11-2005, 07:00 PM
ive been doin some research on this guy and he made his statements are pretty hard not to believe an he has said some dumb things but somehow i think hes right.this is scary

GunbladeMaster
11-11-2005, 07:05 PM
mmm hmmm o_O

Mr. Kyusaku
11-11-2005, 07:16 PM
he must be pretty cool to have E3 footage that we dont know about

Raven Nox
11-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I saw this just last night while looking for pics on that site. I've heard of Tron, but I've never gotten around to watching it, I will now though. My mom might have it, I'll have to ask her.

It looks pretty good actually, I think I'll have fun with this world. =)

Mr. Kyusaku
11-11-2005, 10:15 PM
i also need to see tron

Cruise Control
11-12-2005, 01:13 AM
i also need to see tronTron is God (note capital G), I saw it and I was born in '89

GunbladeMaster
11-12-2005, 08:57 AM
bbomber72000s sig is flicking me off

StarlightAngel
11-12-2005, 05:52 PM
bbomber72000s sig is flicking me off

That was randomly off topic.

Tron should be an interesting world to go to. I can't wait! :D

Mr. Kyusaku
11-12-2005, 08:19 PM
it is flicking us all! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!:eek:

GunbladeMaster
11-12-2005, 09:32 PM
That was randomly off topic.
:D

really?
i hadnt noticed :)

Mr. Kyusaku
11-13-2005, 12:09 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssoooooooooooolllllllllllllaaaaaamiaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sing:

(opera!)

DJZen
11-13-2005, 01:57 AM
TRON IS NOT A WORLD!!!! The world is Encom's computer network. Tron wasn't even the hero of that movie so I'm pretty miffed that we won't get to see Kevin Flynn in action. I just hope they'll bring in Bruce Boxleitner and David Warner for the voices...

What the heck will the enemies be in that level? Recognizers with Heartless symbols on them? Oh god, there better be a light cycle mini game...

SeeDRankLou
11-13-2005, 03:32 AM
i dont see why everyone doesnt beleive dejavu
he said he saw some E3 trailers
and he was right
so is there really a problem?
He saw the same E3 trailers that the rest of us and the rest of the world saw, and he was the only one who saw Tron stuff. So he ended up being right about a Tron world, but not right about where he saw it or heard it from.

TRON IS NOT A WORLD!!!!
Yeah but the movie on which it's based is Tron, and that's what's making us happy. :D And you never know, it's not out yet, Kevin Flynn might make an appearance.

Mr. Kyusaku
11-13-2005, 06:06 PM
DUDE! E3! do you even know what kinda stuff they show there i even heard you could play the demo of kh2 so they should have stuff we havent seen.dejavu saw actual footage he got on tape and i wont be surprised if in 2 weeks they show the trailer.you have never even been to E3 so how can you know that they didnt show it.i havent been to it either but i bet i know a little more than you do.sorry to be rude but i always tell my self not to doubt something.

GunbladeMaster
11-13-2005, 06:28 PM
yeah E3 does stuff like that
so unless people actually go where E3 and pick up this "tape" that they supposedly gave out
than i guess dejavu did get a tape of some sort

Mr. Kyusaku
11-13-2005, 06:33 PM
i think he recorded it because if he said they gave it out than that would be harder to believe.

SeeDRankLou
11-13-2005, 11:05 PM
you have never even been to E3
I haven't?

Mercen-X
11-14-2005, 11:44 PM
That is too bold a statement. That's a groundless assumption. You don't know SeedRankLou at all. He may know more than you, MK.