PDA

View Full Version : Zalamander Help!

Fate Fatale
11-11-2005, 01:24 AM
ok.. im like totally stuck on this. I ALWAYS die! what dresspheresshould i use?? i have all accessable dresssphers at this oint (other than dark knight) so.. HELP! i also have two red rings and 1 null blaze ring...

syun_ukiya
11-11-2005, 11:13 AM
i forgot zalamander..so maybe he's easy. have you tried two dark knights and alchemist with stash megapotion? darkness + stash megapotion in every other turn will do the trick. try it.

sub zero
11-11-2005, 11:50 AM
you need to equip accsories that absorb fire and give ice damage to your attacks 2 warriors and an alchmist is good or you could use ice whirle from yunas flora falla dresssphere as it dosent cost mp.

GunbladeMaster
11-11-2005, 04:09 PM
a songtress
trust me
even tho they suck
use a songtresses Dark Dance
and then have 2 dark knights (or whatever ur most powerful dresssphere is)
attck it silly
and when Darkness wear off
use Dark Dance again
simple

Fate Fatale
11-11-2005, 09:20 PM
ty peeps... (dumbutts should read the post!) i'll try that today!

*iloveme06*
11-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Maybe the problem is that you need to level up a bit, before taking him on. Make sure your characters are all on the Heart of Flame garment grid-that way fire attacks will give you HP.

I'd use a gunner (trigger happy) a sumari, and a warrior (since you don't have the dark knight). Though, I used gunner, thief, and dark knight and still took him down . . . so again, maybe you just need to level up some more.

mega_tonberry
12-03-2005, 05:29 AM
I used a samurai and a really powerful beserker for offense and an alchemist to heal them. I didn't wory about using nullblaze. I just used the Elixer with my alchemist.FYI, Don't use a black mage, it's nearly invulnerable to magic.Hope that helps:D

Pouring Rain
12-03-2005, 02:12 PM
You could have a Songstress do Darkness Dance every turn, an Alchemist for healing, and whatever your strongest dressphere is, you can attack with that. I used Berzerker, because it had Auto Regen.