PDA

View Full Version : I put up 12 Xmas trees today!

The Jamie Star Scenario
11-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Well that was a lie.

Though I did see a retarded in their house standing next to their newly erected Christmas tree. It is to early for Christmas decorations if you ask me; which no one did, though I will enforce my opinion on you anyway.

So have you seen any people with XMAS trees up et cetera (truely retarded peeps are not applicable for this question as they probably have their Christmas trees up all year or something)?

IT IS LIEK TO EARLY FOR XMAS DECORATIONS, TRU?

I tired to make that funny but it isn't so go FUCK yourself :)

ScottNUMBERS
11-11-2005, 08:34 PM
TRU, MAN LIEK ITS NOV

Rye
11-11-2005, 08:49 PM
I hate when people do that. The day after Thanksgiving is like, the EARLIEST you should be doing that. ;_______;

Mittopotahis
11-11-2005, 08:52 PM
I've seen a house who doesn't take them down. But the earliest you should put them up is Mid-End November.

Sorry for not being American, but whens thanksgiving?

edczxcvbnm
11-11-2005, 08:54 PM
FUCK YOU! I put up this years christmas decorations if march. I WIN!

Rye
11-11-2005, 08:57 PM
I've seen a house who doesn't take them down. But the earliest you should put them up is Mid-End November.

Sorry for not being American, but whens thanksgiving?

Don't worry, I don't even know myself. xD Umm... I think the 24th? I dunno, but it's the second to last week this year, which is basically Mid-End November. :D

Jess
11-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Christmas trees shouldn't be put up until like the 10th December onwards. Silly I do think. :(

Psychotic
11-11-2005, 09:12 PM
If you had really put up 12 Christmas trees today I would recommend you for a medal of some description, and now I find out you're nothing but a charlatan. Are there no real heroes in this day and age?

The Jamie Star Scenario
11-11-2005, 09:14 PM
But I helped an old lady across the street today.
Then I killed her and stole her handbag, there was only like £2 in it, I was gutted. Though I'm going to pick up her pension this week.

ZeZipster
11-11-2005, 09:19 PM
I like people who do stuff like that. It reminds me that I need to buy people stuff.

Psychotic
11-11-2005, 09:20 PM
But I helped an old lady across the street today.
Then I killed her and stole her handbag, there was only like £2 in it, I was gutted. Though I'm going to pick up her pension this week.I'm going to recommend you for six medals for the contents of the spoiler alone. That'll teach her to be old.

Sare
11-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Christmas trees, christmas decorations... I haven't seen any yet. It has probably something to do with the lack of snow.
We've been short of snow this year. It's november and it's not even cold yet. I can't believe I'm saying this but I do miss snow and the -20 Celcius days.

themagicroundabout
11-11-2005, 09:55 PM
A man can never have too many medals :)
and if people want to put up christmas decorations then whatever, it doesnt bother me :excited:
unless they try and put christmas decorations on me, but thats a different story :)

Mittopotahis
11-12-2005, 12:47 AM
I didn't actually know it was possible to put up 1 Christmas tree up in a day let alone 12. When my Christmas tree goes up, it takes a few days. But it looks so good when up. Maybe when December comes, I shall make a 'post your Christmas Tree here' thread.
Hmmmm....

Black Angel
11-12-2005, 02:32 AM
My tree is gonna live 4evr...:D

Shlup
11-12-2005, 02:40 AM
fuck all ya'll! I like Christmas and I want my decorations up as long as possible! Snotty people and their "omg what a faux pas"! Pfft.

Now stores pushing the "LOL BUY CHRISTMAS SHOW LOVE" sales already I can see being annoying, but just people enjoying decorating their houses, no.