PDA

View Full Version : Samurai legend

tidus_rox
11-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Well mi grandmother is kinda loaded so we went over to best buy and i got to pick out mi christmas presents. I got this game that looked okay. It was samuria legend. Ive never played nor hered of it, it just looked good. Any of u know if its good or not? (i dont get it untill xmas) Thx a bunch!

Shoeberto
11-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Off to General Gaming :)

Vyk
11-12-2005, 12:32 AM
I live under a rock so I Google-searched. "Samurai Legend" brings up results of Musashi: Samurai Legend for PS2 which is a sequal (of sorts?) to Brave Fencer Musashi from the PS1. Cell-shaded samurai action. If this is the case, the game is made by Square-Enix. So the thread may have to be moved again ^_^'

There seems to also be a computer game called Samurai Legends (with an S at the end). But as near as I can tell that hasn't even been released yet. So I can only assume you mean Musashi.

bipper
11-12-2005, 02:11 PM
They forgot the D in the title... There is not legendary samurai, not with out the D

Vyk
11-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Is that a joke referencing samuraid? XD

Blank
12-09-2005, 11:12 PM
samurai legend musashi = what i'm playing right now. i estimate myself to be like a third finished the game. it's good, not too serious, kinda kiddy, but good stuff. the cell shading is indeed amazing.

i always figure Brave Fencer Musashi was the original and this Samurai Legend was the remake.

i suck at the fighting style, you gotta learn enemy skills but i suck at it. damn that R1 button

Vyk
12-10-2005, 02:53 AM
Remake? Did you play BFM? Are their stories similar?

Necronopticous
12-10-2005, 03:03 AM
It's a great game --> General Square-Enix.