PDA

View Full Version : Grandia III?

Sephiroths Clone
11-12-2005, 02:29 AM
So it may seem that Grandia III may well be coming over seas. You guys can read about it here, though it hasnt been confirmed.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/666/666192p1.html

GunbladeMaster
11-12-2005, 09:22 AM
cool
i really enjoyed the 2nd one

Dreddz
11-13-2005, 10:43 AM
Ive completed both Grandia 1 and 2, havent played extremes though

Its gonna kick major @$$ if it comes to UK, A pre order shall come of this.

Destai
11-13-2005, 12:34 PM
The reviews are good. The story reminded me a little of Skies of Arcadia but only slightly. The battle systems as fun as ever. The backgrounds are beautiful, The characters and storyline are linear and cliched as any grandia game, The musics particularly good. Yeah its a buy.

Aphelion
11-13-2005, 12:40 PM
I've got my money saved. As Destai said, the reviews were positive, the screenshots I saw were very good (I liked the attention to the characters' outfit details and environments, especially in combat scenes) and the plot doesn't seem bad at all (clichéd, yes, but I've been longing for many well-executed clichés since Radiata Stories), so, yeah, I'm getting it as soon as it's out in Western shores.

Jet_Jockey
11-15-2005, 12:45 PM
i need some help here pplz, I never got to finish Grandia i got to around 3/4's thru.

and i got grandia 2 now, but im stuck at the forest after millenia kisses the geohound guy, damn already forgotten his name (goes and plays Grandia 2).

so what happened at the end of Grandia? what happened with justin, feena, sue, gadwin, that little horn-kid, the butch chick?

Destai
11-15-2005, 05:12 PM
so what happened at the end of Grandia? what happened with justin, feena, sue, gadwin, that little horn-kid, the butch chick? The heros killed the villain and it turned into a nice giant tree, Leene got revived for no particular reason and Justin and Feena made babies. Lots of them.