PDA

View Full Version : poll: Whats the best Guilty gear?

Markus. D
11-12-2005, 04:29 AM
i have Isuka, its fun :)

but what to you is the best guilty gear?

Erdrick Holmes
11-12-2005, 05:09 AM
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload for the XBox, not only is it the best Guilty Gear ever, it's also theb best fighting game ever made and the best GAME of all time.

Vyk
11-12-2005, 06:09 AM
I have #Reload. I've played whatever one is on PS2. They don't seem all that different. They're not all that intuitive either. I try SF style moves and get my butt kicked XD I'm not a big fan of memorizing moves anymore. Gimme a 2D Soul Calibur set up. There's moves. But you can string together button mashes too. Its for all play types.

Dreddz
11-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload was the best, the best 2D fighter, but Ive havent been playing it much after I gave up on mission 97 and 100, which are impossible !
Isuka was good, but the whole changing around with the R1 button was a bit awkward, but the game was still great ......

Erdrick Holmes
11-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Mission Mode was just... insane.

Dreddz
11-13-2005, 07:24 PM
I spent far too much time on the mission mode ......

Markus. D
11-14-2005, 01:59 PM
geeez this x-2 sounds amazing.

i just figured out another purpose for guilty gear isuka, gg boost mode... definetly the most weirdest nintendo action combat ive ever encountered.... its alllllll about teh crowd le control.

Aphelion
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
I haven't had a chance to buy the PS2 ones, and I've only played the first Guilty Gear and the GBA one.

Markus. D
11-20-2005, 11:16 AM
I haven't had a chance to buy the PS2 ones, and I've only played the first Guilty Gear and the GBA one.

1 thing, dont get Isuka... it sucks... even though being Zappa is fun.

yuffielover
12-16-2005, 11:18 PM
The original Guilty Gear X2 is best. I give it a 9.9

Alixsar
12-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Okay, Guilty Gear is one of my favorite fighting games so let's review.

Guilty Gear was cool at the time, but not only does it look dated but the Instant Kill system in the game ruins it. Guilty Gear X was great, but everything it does XX does better. That said, XX is one of the best games ever made. It's incredibly deep and balanced...sort of. #Reload made it even better, and balanced it even more. And the (now out in arcades in Japan and soon to be out on PS2 in Japan) GGXX#RSlash makes it even better. But I haven't played that yet, so as things stand now, #Reload is the best version. But Slash is probably even better, especially considering that they made my favorite character even better and added Holy Order Sol to the line-up. Oh, and Isuka is TERRIBLE.

Ky rocks.