PDA

View Full Version : Figaro Castle Help!???

krayziesaiko
11-12-2005, 08:59 AM
I need some help with FFVI right now. I am in the World of Ruin, and I am trying to get to the Ancient Castle. I have looked in several walkthroughs that have told me to go to Figaro Castle. The problem is, Figaro Castle is not where it should be on the map. I have tried going to Kohlingen (that is where it dropped me off) and Figaro, and I even went through the Figaro Cave but the exit was blocked off or something.

Is there something I am doing wrong? How do I get to Figaro Castle?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sasquatch
11-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Alright, if you have the Airship, and Edgar, it should be one of two places. Either in the middle of the big desert near South Figaro, or near Kohlingen and Daryl's Tomb. The way to get to the Ancient Castle, you have to go to Figaro Castle and have the guy take you to the other side -- you know, bury the castle travel underground, all that. You'll run into something, and you'll get the choice to keep going or stop and look around -- and remember the jail cell you came in when you first found Figaro Castle? I don't know what triggers this, but you can't find it too early -- if you're at this point and you don't bump into anything, just do some other sidequests, get some other characters, etc.

If you don't have Edgar yet, head up the Serpent Trench to Nikeah(?), then take the Ferry to South Figaro, and follow Gerad through the caves.

As for Figaro, there's only three places it can be. Either it's underground because you haven't gone through the caves to find it yet (in which case, I believe you should at max have three characters, more likely only Celes and Sabin), or it's in the middle of the desert near South Figaro, or it's near Kohlingen and Daryl's Tomb.