PDA

View Full Version : For the people who dont like FF X-2...

phoenix_noway
11-12-2005, 07:02 PM
most people think that the story line of FF X-2 sucks :mad2:
but i couldnt think of a better way like this
because if they let u find Tidus too early it will be just like a quest at FF X

so what is your dream FF X-2 should when you knew there was one to continue FF X

GunbladeMaster
11-12-2005, 07:09 PM
less girly
rikku should have been naked
and um less girly ;)

Venom
11-12-2005, 07:42 PM
naked rikku
naked paine
naked yuna
naked leblanc
naked shelinda
naked.....seymour?

and Yuna and Rikku making out in front of me

scoring with the girls of FFX-2

seymour getting out of my dream.

GunbladeMaster
11-12-2005, 07:47 PM
i love ur thoughts :love:

phoenix_noway
11-12-2005, 07:51 PM
-0-
guys i meant the story line
easy on the character..
if everyone is naked then it will rated R

Venom
11-12-2005, 07:53 PM
yeah gunblade master, do you want seymour?

GunbladeMaster
11-12-2005, 08:21 PM
no but i want everyone else

welll actually it would be rated M

Venom
11-12-2005, 08:25 PM
M for megadeth

Vaprice
11-12-2005, 09:19 PM
-0-
guys i meant the story line
easy on the character..
if everyone is naked then it will rated R

It would be rated A...

Plus the reason why most people don't like the game was because it was half assed. I don't want to be rude or anything, but with all the other FF's coming out this was just another way to milk money fast.

They could've done a better job on making it less preppy and girly all of the time. Worked on some better puzzles, and worked greatly on the blitzball challenges.

They could've developed the plot around Tidus and Yuna a bit more. Basically it was a lot on the mysteriousness of Paine. It's all right and all but get's old. It just went by too fast, and was too easy. I would've liked to have seen some more slick character's as well.

ThroneofDravaris
11-13-2005, 04:31 AM
most people think that the story line of FF X-2 sucks :mad2:
but i couldnt think of a better way like this
because if they let u find Tidus too early it will be just like a quest at FF X

so what is your dream FF X-2 should when you knew there was one to continue FF X

...What?

boys from the dwarf
11-13-2005, 07:43 AM
the biggest improvement to FFX-2 would be it not existing.

phoenix_noway
11-13-2005, 08:54 AM
the biggest improvement to FFX-2 would be it not existing.

totally agree

Primus Inter Pares
11-13-2005, 12:50 PM
You know what would be better than FFX-2 not existing? SPELLING AND GRAMMAR!

Resha
11-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Oooooh PiP :laugh:

Well, FFX-2 stank. Everything in the game should have been obliterated, except for Lenne and Shuyin. :D They were good.

boys from the dwarf
11-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Well, FFX-2 stank. Everything in the game should have been obliterated, including Lenne and Shuyin. :D They sucked.

look_out_below
11-14-2005, 04:36 AM
Hmm how could FFX-2 be better (pulls out hundred page list)
I will make a couple points that i think would have made the game alot better
-better voice actors
-missions that were not so easy, stupid, or pointless (the missions made me go temporarly insane when i was trying to do the 100% ending because alot of them are time consuming and boring)
-harder bosses
-a better storyline (really who is going to hold a grudge 1000 years before doing some act of revenge)

phoenix_noway
11-14-2005, 07:32 AM
do you guys thinkthat they made the FFX has a bad ending in purpose?

well just like FF VII Aeris has to die so now they can come out the AC and DC

they wanted to make more money while it's HOT

Primus Inter Pares
11-14-2005, 07:34 AM
You see, I have this pen here, there are many bad things I can do with it, but nothing would compare to X-2.

look_out_below
11-15-2005, 05:32 AM
Well i guess i cant really complain about X-2's ending because in the "secret ending" of FFXshows Tidus alive and well swimming in the ocean on his way back to his friends (by the way the "secret ending" is after the credits, just like how there are "secret endings" after the credits of pretty much every single FF game). But considering this ending in FFX this means the whole point of FFX-2 really wouldnt have existed, meaning the game would not have been made, meaning the world would be a much better place:p :p

Markus. D
11-15-2005, 01:53 PM
I'd have to say:

better voice acting/lip syncage (god, hearing Rikku saying AHHHH! while her mouth was clearly saying antidisastablishmentarriorism).
lvl system where you had to divi out stat and skill points you gained at every lvl, sort of like mastery and crap.
none of this uber equipment, or they should null it down (ie. catnip should act like it has in other ff games and be there simply to Berserk the bearer).
tactics style battle system (that would've been so neat) and also, class advancement trees (like on fft)... and none of this in battle class change.
an option where you can turn off the music and battle compositions (even though i enjoyed it all!!!) and simply listen to the ambient noises while strategizing out plans of attack etc...
the story was fine, but nothing breath takeing like ffviii.

wow.... never knew how many problems i have with this game.... oh well, its still my 3rd faveorite ff game :D