PDA

View Full Version : Drow Elf

Chaos
11-12-2005, 10:28 PM
La! Two new things in like...two days....omgwow?

No.

I was messing in photoshop, doodling as ya do, when I started to draw properly and this drow elf on patrol came out.
Note his backup in the background waiting his all clear.

Kinda floaty...I like it. I've never really drawn with a wacom tablet before, so its kinda a first for me. Still....let me know what you think. :)

Chaos

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Very nice, so long as he isn't a Chaotic Good dual-scimitar wielding elf that spurns his people's ways and walks towards the light but is never fully understood by anybody :)

StarlightAngel
11-13-2005, 03:13 AM
Oooooooooooh, very nice! :D

Xaven
11-13-2005, 07:09 AM
Wow.

I like it! :)

Shimeng
11-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Coooool ^_^ me likes.
he looks like he's going to kill someone.

StarlightAngel
11-13-2005, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to. They like to kill, Drow elves...

In case you didn't notice :)

Jess
11-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Oooh I like it a lot. Good job ^_~

Shimeng
11-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Starlight Angel - Haha! ^_~ kinda noticed that. just striking expression he's got, ne?

Chaos
11-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Very nice, so long as he isn't a Chaotic Good dual-scimitar wielding elf that spurns his people's ways and walks towards the light but is never fully understood by anybody :)

Omg, how did you guess? I was thinking of making him into a ranger later on, ya know...kinda really do something unusual. Yeah, he's just found a magical panther and is like, so gunna have to fight his fathers reanimated corpse at some point before doing other...stuff...

[/sarcasm] xDD

Thanks everyone...yeah, I guess he has the whole pent up rage thing going on....angry is fun to draw.

Chaos

fire_of_avalon
11-14-2005, 04:13 AM
WHAT'S WRONG WITH DUAL WEILDING SCIMITARS ;_;

This is good, but I like most of your stuff so yeah. He makes me sad though. Poor evil elf.

StarlightAngel
11-14-2005, 04:28 AM
Omg, how did you guess? I was thinking of making him into a ranger later on, ya know...kinda really do something unusual. Yeah, he's just found a magical panther and is like, so gunna have to fight his fathers reanimated corpse at some point before doing other...stuff...

[/sarcasm] xDD
That made me laugh XD

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-14-2005, 04:34 AM
WHAT'S WRONG WITH DUAL WEILDING SCIMITARS ;_;

Scimitars only do 1d6 damage in exchange for an only slightly better critical threat range as compared to the more reliable 1d8 of a longsword.

But yes, it's quite a good picture, rather enjoyable.

Chaos
11-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Scimitars only do 1d6 damage in exchange for an only slightly better critical threat range as compared to the more reliable 1d8 of a longsword.

You sir, need help! xD
This is why I try and avoid DnD...it turned my friend into a dice wielding maniac, unable to so much as pass me a pencil without working out if she needed to use ten sided dice or five and if 1d4 came up, would she have to wait until another go before she could pass it to me or would it leave her open to an attack by my ruler emblazoned with the tipex runic markings...(capable of causing 1d9 damage for every goblin coloured orange by the light of a full moon...)

It's not pretty......

Chaos

Shimeng
11-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Buwhahaha! *rolf*
You guys kill me!