PDA

View Full Version : End of the Story

raskerino
11-13-2005, 01:56 PM
So yesterday I did the Dragon mission and then beat the second disk (yes I played all day), and might have done some other missions too. I loved the story up to fate, but then it seemed to have the need to bring in Lavos, I was okay with it as the bringer human life, but I felt it was thrown in. They very quickly attributed what to that point had been attributed to Lynx (FATE) and changed it to the dragons, and then wented and attributed most of it to Lavos, Schala (who turned blonde) and Belthazar without giving it any time to develop or make a ton of sense (yeah... out of all the screams she just happened to be moved by the guy who's uber important anyway) and a few other little things that didn't quite make sense to me. I also feel Lavos is a weak final boss because it has no character, and I didn't really get a feeling of accomplishment after beating it. I think they shouldn't of brought Lavos in except as creator and they shouldn't have used Schala at all (in this type of way). I felt the game needed a strong character as the final opponent who had really been developed in both games, but especially this one.

a) For a topic subject what were thoughts on the ending and the whole second disk leading up to it (which I did like a lot of just not the way Lavos and Schala were suddenly attributed for so much without having much character, if any.).

b) This may seem random but I absolutely bombed Dario and was wondering if people here had found any glitches or been really successful when they shouldn't have been. I was fighting Dario and only Karsh was left alive, with no revives, full life and full stamina. I attacked with a weak, a mid and a strong attack before unloeashing a level 4-6 fire element. He automatically responds with numble which brought my stamina up to full and I repeated. This felt kind of like a glitch, because he shouldn't be that easy (I had purposely not gotten the black plate to make him harder).