PDA

View Full Version : Well Organized Time Compression theory (finally!!!).Single theory thread.

Future Esthar
11-14-2005, 01:51 PM
I will try to turn this into a single theory thread.
So don´t be amazed if I go offtopic later.

But please give some attention to it,will ya?

I will start with my favorite theory of all.

Refer to the "beautiful" thread for further information.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Worldmapandhexagonredblue.jpg

What happens when the Ragnarok and other vehicles passes through the holographic walls?

What´s with the different areas divided by the polygon?

That mystery will be unveiled by looking at the colors on the "Color check" panel.
These were the codes which unveils it.

Colors represents how our eyes perceives visible light waves with a certain wavelenght.

Waves of different wavelenghts were perceived as different colors and had different frequencies.

The inverse of the frequency is the PERIOD.

So different colors had different PERIODS.

When vehicles pass through holographic walls they pass because they were internally programmed to time travel when they touch the walls.They had an internal map.Kinda like a GPS.
So,the different areas divided by the holographic wall system represent different eras.

But the colors vary a little within an area would you say.

That represents the time that passes on each era between two major natural disasters (water floods,lava floods,Lunar Cry,etc...).

This theory is what I call Well Organized Time Compression (WOTC).

WOTC is not Ulti´s Time Compression.I refer to that as TC.

To tell the thruth I personally think there isn´t really a TC on the game.

Primus Inter Pares
11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
I think I should be the first to say it, drugs are bad for you man, bad.

Resha
11-14-2005, 02:30 PM
HOMO SAPIENS. I like Ragnarok. It's pretty, but I don't get this colour stuff?

Future Esthar
11-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Refer to the "beautiful" thread for a better understanding of the picture.
Anyway I will advance and post another necessary picture.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Colorchecknumb.jpg

Alright.Hope you understand it now.

Christmas
11-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Why dun you go prove that those walls of yours exist first in that "beautiful" thread of yours before making this thread.

Future Esthar
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Because people start to get sick of waiting for me to give the meaning of that holographic system.And I decided to gave it once for all.

Christmas
11-14-2005, 03:28 PM
What's the point since you still didn't prove those walls exist in the first place.

And everyone are propogators, Squall is Zell's dad, Julia is Edea aka Ultimecia....etc.

GunbladeMaster
11-14-2005, 03:33 PM
wats the blue line?

Future Esthar
11-14-2005, 04:09 PM
It´s on the "beautiful" thread but I will tell you:

The blue line represents the ideal position of the wall.
But that´s not the real position.The red line represents the real holographic wall.

Why is that?

Adel has been reshaping the world with Lunatic Pandora from time to time (each interval more or equal than 80 years).
Each Lunar Cry consists of many mini Lunar Cries.
However the last Lunar Cry(Trabia) was incomplete because Laguna reached Esthar and threw the Pandora to the ocean.
So the wall could not had been reshaped with the land according to Adel´s plan.A model of this plan was drawn desguised as the "color check" picture which our characters saw on the panel before reaching Esthar(see the picture on post 4).

* White Aeris *
11-14-2005, 04:53 PM
i think you're looking way too far into FF8, man.

GunbladeMaster
11-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Itīs on the "beautiful" thread but I will tell you:

The blue line represents the ideal position of the wall.
But thatīs not the real position.The red line represents the real holographic wall.

Why is that?

Adel has been reshaping the world with Lunatic Pandora from time to time (each interval more or equal than 80 years).
Each Lunar Cry consists of many mini Lunar Cries.
However the last Lunar Cry(Trabia) was incomplete because Laguna reached Esthar and threw the Pandora to the ocean.
So the wall could not had been reshaped with the land according to Adelīs plan.A model of this plan was drawn desguised as the "color check" picture which our characters saw on the panel before reaching Esthar(see the picture on post 4).

ah ok

boys from the dwarf
11-14-2005, 06:40 PM
i like these theorys. although they may be weird they are rather clever. this one i dont get. could you say it in short and simplify it a bit maybe. and leave the guy alone. hes obviously a huge fan of FF8 probly the biggest on this site and he has interesting theorys.

GunbladeMaster
11-14-2005, 06:46 PM
yeah
i understand what ur saying i just dont understand why this you say this
like why u say that all the characters are Propagaptor, Squall is Zell's dad and all the other stuff i have heard

Chronos
11-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Commpression is these times bein merged so its not really time travel its more like all time in present time!

Qurange
11-15-2005, 12:58 AM
What was it that gave you the idea that the color check was more than just a color check for the holographic tile, like in that second (admittedly pretty, yes; I like colors) picture? I'd be interested to hear your inspiration, because this is rather creative, it's true.

I have some contentions with some of the things that you're suggesting. For instance, it's given in the Ultimania that a Sorceress doesn't have an extended lifespan, so I don't see how Adel could have lived long enough to have been reshaping the world in this manner (unless we assume that the world is already compressed, but I haven't found a reason to assume that, yet.). Furthermore, The Lunatic Pandora is a recent construction--Esthar built it around the Crystal Pillar. The Lunar Cry predates the Lunatic Pandora, which was presumably built as a weapon to control it, and so I don't see how the Lunar Cry would require the Pandora to carry itself out.

It's an interesting idea, but I don't see how it fits into the FFVIII canon--though as an AU sort of idea it's nifty. I admit, I like to look into the world and see what I can figure out that wasn't directly stated, too, though I think I we about it differently.

(Edit for crazy grammar.)

Future Esthar
11-15-2005, 02:01 PM
I have some contentions with some of the things that you're suggesting. For instance, it's given in the Ultimania that a Sorceress doesn't have an extended lifespan, so I don't see how Adel could have lived long enough to have been reshaping the world in this manner

She don´t lives.She time travel to the different eras.

Furthermore, The Lunatic Pandora is a recent construction--Esthar built it around the Crystal Pillar. The Lunar Cry predates the Lunatic Pandora, which was presumably built as a weapon to control it, and so I don't see how the Lunar Cry would require the Pandora to carry itself out.

The Pandora was not constructed by the Esthar soldiers.It was constructed by an ancient civilization under Hyne´s orders.

President Deling (possessed by Hyne) sent Laguna and company to Centra so they can get a false information about the Pandora as a spy.
Sorceress Adel (possessed by Hyne) just sent the soldiers to go around it to deceive Laguna.
For instance there is two old keys there.I don´t think it just has a purpose on the Crystal itself.
Consider also the ancient letters that we saw on the base of the Pandora on the third disc.
And Ultimecia calls it legendary.

What was it that gave you the idea that the color check was more than just a color check for the holographic tile, like in that second (admittedly pretty, yes; I like colors) picture? I'd be interested to hear your inspiration, because this is rather creative, it's true.

Thanks.
The pattern fits the world map if you put the following constraints:

1-The lines were on areas not accessed by foot(except the ones touching the already known hol. walls of Esthar).Otherwise people would discover its existence.

2-Even the ones we think were possible to cross(see Exceptions) cannot be for some unknown reason.What matters is that the game never tells us they were even crossed on foot.

Since the "color check" panel is inside the hol. walls of Esthar and these ones were linked to the red line it´s reasonable to assume it can be some kind of panel which controls the work of the walls (like the computer on the missile base which controls the coordinates of the missiles).

It explains the constraints 1 and 2.

These walls must be situated mainly on the sea so that people don´t touch them.

Note that the picture don´t include all of the wall around Esthar but only the portion after the Great salt lake and the one limiting Esthar on the south.

This ones separate eras and were not constructed by Laguna.
The extended part of these walls were not spotted on the third disc.
The missing ones were constructed by Laguna after he became president and separates different regions on the same era.

Exceptions

The one crossing the Balamb underwater tunnel-
People can cross this on foot.
However since there were trains going through it people will not dare to go inside the tunnel .Squareseft give us a hint about this on Esthar city when we try to cross the city tunnels.

The one crossing the horizon bridge-
I have reasons to believe that in some portions of the wall there is a system of devices which produce artificial winds.
These winds were so strong that a regular boat cannot advance further (and sometimes even break).Much less a person who tries to cross the bridge from Galbadia). However the vehicles which can time travel happened to be advanced and strong enough to go against the wind.

For instance we know that people spot some kind of a breeze on Balamb town,FH and the Garden.
If you look at the picture you will see that the first two places were two close to an holographic wall.But the wind is strong enough to reach Garden.
The ones passing through Trabia Crater-
Same as above.
The ones passing through mountains-
The explanation requires a lot of time and drawn pictures.
I will answer this from home.

What do I mean by "fit"?

I mean that the continents seems to get enclosed on this areas and the coastal lines somehow seems to follow the walls.
It´s a difficult concept due to it´s statistical nature.

Commpression is these times bein merged so its not really time travel its more like all time in present time!

I know that.That´s why I call it WOTC and not TC.

TC-An infinite number of eras merged on the same era.

WOTC-A finite discrete number of eras present at the same time on different "regions".

WOTC is more like an optical illusion with time travelling phenomena.

Qurange
11-16-2005, 12:09 AM
The Pandora was not constructed by the Esthar soldiers.It was constructed by an ancient civilization under Hyneīs orders.

President Deling (possessed by Hyne) sent Laguna and company to Centra so they can get a false information about the Pandora as a spy.
Sorceress Adel (possessed by Hyne) just sent the soldiers to go around it to deceive Laguna.
For instance there is two old keys there.I donīt think it just has a purpose on the Crystal itself.
Consider also the ancient letters that we saw on the base of the Pandora on the third disc.
And Ultimecia calls it legendary.

That contradicts game information, though. It's stated in the game and in the Information files that Esthar built the Lunatic Pandora (though not the Crystal Pillar). I don't recall any script that's any different from other Esthar script on the base of the Pandora, and I can assume that the keys were just left by the workers in the Pandora, like the piles of construction materials lying around. And then, I'd say that Ultimecia calls it legendary because, by her time, the world of the present-day game /is/ legendary. According to the game, she lives in the far future. To her, it is legendary.

Thanks.
The pattern fits the world map if you put the following constraints:

1-The lines were on areas not accessed by foot(except the ones touching the already known hol. walls of Esthar).Otherwise people would discover its existence.

2-Even the ones we think were possible to cross(see Exceptions) cannot be for some unknown reason.What matters is that the game never tells us they were even crossed on foot.

No, but given the existence of ports at some of the world's cities, and the existence of boats at those ports, we can think that marine travel wasn't exactly unheard of--the Shumi regularly saw visitors in the form of merchants, and we didn't have much basis that air travel was common outside Esthar. So, though no one probably travelled through them on foot, they certainly might have on ship--and it's more than possible that someone might have been out on deck while travelling through, at some point in history.

Since the "color check" panel is inside the hol. walls of Esthar and these ones were linked to the red line itīs reasonable to assume it can be some kind of panel which controls the work of the walls (like the computer on the missile base which controls the coordinates of the missiles).

It seemed to me that it was just a normal panel, in place to keep track of the capabilities of the other panels. It could do no more or no less than what the others could do. It would be a bit irresponsible for the Esthar military to leave the control panel for the rest of their wall out where someone might stumble upon it.

It explains the constraints 1 and 2.

These walls must be situated mainly on the sea so that people donīt touch them.

Note that the picture donīt include all of the wall around Esthar but only the portion after the Great salt lake and the one limiting Esthar on the south.

This ones separate eras and were not constructed by Laguna.
The extended part of these walls were not spotted on the third disc.
The missing ones were constructed by Laguna after he became president and separates different regions on the same era.

Exceptions

The one crossing the Balamb underwater tunnel-
People can cross this on foot.
However since there were trains going through it people will not dare to go inside the tunnel .Squareseft give us a hint about this on Esthar city when we try to cross the city tunnels.

Why would Laguna be involved in this kind of construction? I'd like to reiterate the notion that smaller boats might well lead to the same discovery that foot travel would.

The one crossing the horizon bridge-
I have reasons to believe that in some portions of the wall there is a system of devices which produce artificial winds.
These winds were so strong that a regular boat cannot advance further (and sometimes even break).Much less a person who tries to cross the bridge from Galbadia). However the vehicles which can time travel happened to be advanced and strong enough to go against the wind.

For instance we know that people spot some kind of a breeze on Balamb town,FH and the Garden.
If you look at the picture you will see that the first two places were two close to an holographic wall.But the wind is strong enough to reach Garden.
The ones passing through Trabia Crater-
Same as above.
The ones passing through mountains-
The explanation requires a lot of time and drawn pictures.
I will answer this from home.

What are those reasons? When crossing the bridge, no mention was made (that I can recall) of very strong winds, and if there were any winds, they might well be perfectly natural. Seaside towns would certainly often have a nice breeze. For that matter, storms wouldn't be unheard of. As for Trabia Crater, it may or may not have much bearing, but it seemed to me that the special thing about that crater was its unusual magnetic field, which threw off the Garden's instruments.

What do I mean by "fit"?

I mean that the continents seems to get enclosed on this areas and the coastal lines somehow seems to follow the walls.
Itīs a difficult concept due to itīs statistical nature.

I know that.Thatīs why I call it WOTC and not TC.

TC-An infinite number of eras merged on the same era.

WOTC-A finite discrete number of eras present at the same time on different "regions".

WOTC is more like an optical illusion with time travelling phenomena.

The map actually appears to be tilted between the two pictures that you showed. Shouldn't 'south' be at the characters' feet?

It's interesting, but I'm not sure how or why this idea would be brought about. In the first place, there's no factual evidence, in-game, that Hyne ever existed, or that he still does, if he was more than a myth. (I'm not saying one way or the other; I'm just giving what the game tells us.) Many of the things presented here can just as easily be explained by 'natural' means that are already displayed in the game's world.

I'll look forward to your response.

SnoopyG
11-16-2005, 12:46 AM
so um game makers would put all this in the game?

ThePheonix
11-16-2005, 03:16 AM
Hyne was separated into two pieces: one with the weaker magic that the humans were left with, and the one with the stronger magic that ran away... the way I see it is that they are Ultima and Omega weapons (Ultima (half with weaker magic) being studied at the underwater facility).

And it is possible that time compression that occurs is not actual magic cast by ultimicia, but a reaction to her going back in time so far...:choc2:

Christmas
11-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Half of Future Esthar's WOTC or whatever stuff is here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=66468).

Other Bit of it is here or his own "updated" version is here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=71270)

Oh ya, the "Beautiful" thread that started this.... (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=67375)

MJN SEIFER
11-22-2005, 12:16 PM
i think you're looking way too far into FF8, man.

White Aeris... I dispair I really do, If you don't like pople seeing deep into FF like FE. Then delte the picture in you're sig, because it doesn't suit you.

Christmas
11-22-2005, 12:18 PM
White Aeris... I dispair I really do, If you don't like pople seeing deep into FF like FE. Then delte the picture in you're sig, because it doesn't suit you.

Maybe you should leave others sig out of it. Besides, there is nothing wrong looking too deep if you have some vaild explainations or proofs but a major mistake when all you have claims and self made stories.

MJN SEIFER
11-22-2005, 07:25 PM
It's mainly left of the sig. And there's no proof that FE's evidence is self made.

But what DOES the sig have to do with FF8? All will be reveled in a later post!

Future Esthar
11-27-2005, 02:42 AM
I will try to argue you later Qurange.
For now I will give a resumed explanation of this thread.
Basically the world of FF8 is divided into several different regions which were in fact different eras.They were a total of 8 eras if we consider the DSRC zone.
These eras were by chronological order:
Centra era,Fishermans Horizon era,DSRC era,Trabia+Balamb era,Winhill era,Galbadia era,South Esthar era and Esthar era.

Aurora_sword
11-27-2005, 05:59 AM
I uh...this is all too much....but wow.

Future Esthar
11-27-2005, 08:39 PM
I understand you.It´s not really that obvious at first.It looks too farfetched to be true.One is easily tempted to think about rejecting it.
Without some key concepts appearing on the game I would never be able to realize this.
Really,the world looks like if all the places were on the same time.
The year on Winhill is 1572 by the way.

ChCx91
12-03-2005, 08:13 AM
everyone are propogators, Squall is Zell's dad, Julia is Edea aka Ultimecia

haha

Future Esthar
12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Why are you laughing at?
If WOTC is true then it´s not impossible for Squall to be Zell´s dad since they were all brought from their eras to Edea´s era.

Qurange
12-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Yes, but the question is 'is WOTC true?' and that hasn't really been demonstrated.

...Though it's not exactly nice to laugh at the idea.

Future Esthar
12-04-2005, 06:27 PM
When I am on a better mood I will answer you(much things to write).

Qurange
12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Alrighty! I'm in no particular rush. The board isn't going anywhere, and I'll read your response whenever you can make it.

Christmas
12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Why are you laughing at?
If WOTC is true then itīs not impossible for Squall to be Zellīs dad since they were all brought from their eras to Edeaīs era.

I think I posted tons of arguements in those earlier threads and you just practically ignore them and create a new thread about it.

Nice move....

Future Esthar
12-04-2005, 06:43 PM
The things about genetics and that?

But at least I explained him how it would not impossible for Squall to be Zell´s dad even knowing they had about the same age.

The other counter arguments are not that comic.

Christmas
12-04-2005, 06:46 PM
The things about genetics and that?

But at least I explained him how it would not impossible for Squall to be Zellīs dad even knowing they had about the same age.

The other counter arguments are not that comic.

Oh...they are comical enough to make you laugh? Sorry, I will apply more humor in those counter arguements next time but it is still a fact that they were counter arguements left uncountered.

Go see for yourself in those threads that you made.

Future Esthar
12-04-2005, 06:53 PM
I pretty much explained that the genetics of Propagators weren´t the same as that of humans.

Christmas
12-04-2005, 07:00 PM
I pretty much explained that the genetics of Propagators werenīt the same as that of humans.

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT, MY DEAR FRIEND. YOU STILL HAVEN'T PROVE THEY ARE PROPAGATORS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Future Esthar
12-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Alright,let´s not go offtopic guys.

Christmas
12-04-2005, 07:50 PM
I will try to turn this into a single theory thread.
So donīt be amazed if I go offtopic later.

Future Esthar
12-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Yes but I don´t wanna to.
Be free to go if you wanna.

MJN SEIFER
12-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Sigs changed now...

nik0tine
01-04-2006, 11:44 PM
They say that there is a fine line between genius and insanity. You, sir, have crossed that line.

Discord
01-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Heh, we were just talking about "A Beautiful Mind" on the other post, in terms of meaningless lines, triangles and Soviet codes in the newspapers.:p

Omnislash07
01-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Ok FE If that whole map/control panel thing is right then why doesnt it cover the entire planet. Your Hexagonal figure that you drew on the world map leaves out a lot of the ocean. What is out there? Besides if whoever made the "walls" are smart enough to make them then they should know that planets are not round so why did they put their control thing on a flat surface. If it were to truly represent the world then it should be on a globe.

If you enjoy FE's crazy topics you should also check out this one which almost made sense till he tried to tie it into his others.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=70236

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-06-2006, 02:46 AM
woah nice argument

Emery
01-06-2006, 03:15 AM
C'MON I WANNA READ YOUR REPLY !! :mad2:

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 05:13 AM
On the panel 7 eras are represented.But there are 8 on the world.
The one left is where we find the DSRC.I think this is the hole left if you try to turn the hexagon into a sphere.
Hyne made it plane to easily hide the thruth from people.

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 05:15 AM
What does DSRC stand for?

scratch that just figured it out: Deep Sea Research Center

If Hyne didnt want people to know the truth then why put it there at all?

Emery
01-07-2006, 05:18 AM
What does DSRC stand for?

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 05:38 AM
Maybe because this panel is used to control what happens over the entyre hol.system
through electricity.

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 05:40 AM
Well then he could have hidden it somewhere. He is able to hide entire cities, not to mention the sky, from the people on the planet but he cant keep a little control panel hidden?

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Hyne is a genious but isn´t perfect.
Ellone was able to show(or at least help the destiny show) some of Hyne´s secrets to our characters.
At this time Laguna Loire knows about Hyne´s secrets and works in secrecy with Ellone to save the world.Not even Hyne knows about this.
Laguna´s objective is not to show Hyne´s secrets to anyone but to just save the world strategically.

Omnislash07
01-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Whatever dude im tired of arguing in 2 different threads so im gonna stick with just the other one.

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 01:43 AM
you had yet to reply to my answer (do it on the other thread if you wanna).