PDA

View Full Version : If you were to rule the world...

Black Angel
11-15-2005, 01:13 AM
What would be your first order of business? I would 1) Make everyone my slaves...(Except for my friend, of course...) 2)Have everyone sing the "National Song of Bella" (Heeheehee...) 3) Then, in the end...Kill everyone...And then myself...:cool: :cool: :p :p :D :D

So, what would you do if u were to rule the world? :p :p :D :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-15-2005, 01:14 AM
Get rid of weapons and make violence illegal.

RSL
11-15-2005, 01:14 AM
I probably wouldn't do any of that! :eek:

kikimm
11-15-2005, 01:15 AM
2, I suppose. Although I have no idea what it is.

Psychotic
11-15-2005, 01:16 AM
I'd make sure that every time someone posted a smiley, they'd have to post it twice. :) :) Good to see you got the memo, Blue Angel. :D :D

Skarr
11-15-2005, 01:35 AM
If I were to rule the world, I would sleep in all day. Then I would have two wives and enough chocolate bars to fill a bathtub. Then, I would probably turn evil and start killing people for fun. :P Then I would die and burn in hell. The End.

Sasquatch
11-15-2005, 01:36 AM
Get rid of weapons and make violence illegal.

How would you enforce that?

Vaprice
11-15-2005, 01:44 AM
I'd mass all the islands in the world and then form one big island called... "The United States of ASIA!" And then everyone will bow down to the asians, and we will rule the world with rice and spicy foods!

I would make our national flag a picture of a soy sauce bottle. Our anthem would be all sorts of Kpop! And everyone will be a monkey! yes that's right I will turn everyone into a monkey....except asians of course...

farfetched you say? Give me 2 more years and I'll show you who's farfetched.

Behold the Void
11-15-2005, 02:15 AM
Stage a coup and get "overthrown", allowing countries to slowly reform. After which I would install puppet governments through voting fraud and other tactics, keeping myself in charge of everything because only my loyal henchmen would be sitting on the thrones of whatever country. After that, I would turn my attention to the stock market and play with that until I've eliminated some corporations and given others big boosts so that I can acheive the best technological advancement possible.

After that I would have some of my puppets who "lead" richer, democratic nations to call for research in brain-mapping and nanotechnology. Using these technologies I would find a way to back up my brain and create either multiple, better bodies or find some other way to achieve a state of immortality.

Thus having achieved that I would devote my attention to certain other projects that would increase my brain potential exponentially, but have all officials publically deny that such technology exists.

At that point, I would start manipulating the countries essentially for my own amusement, having some corporations and countries rise and fall on my wishes and experimenting with social and other such interactions.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-15-2005, 02:26 AM
How would you enforce that?
True...

I know! Destroy the world. No more problems!

Meat Puppet
11-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Eat, drink, and sleep myself to death.

Xaven
11-15-2005, 04:38 AM
I would loaf around on a fancy couch all day and do nothing except order others to rule the world for me. And play Final Fantasy.

black orb
11-15-2005, 04:49 AM
>>> I`d change lots of things..

look_out_below
11-15-2005, 04:49 AM
I would build myself a mansion then start a colonize the moon program (because really who wants to just be in control of the earth when you can control the moon as well)

ThroneofDravaris
11-15-2005, 04:53 AM
Delete EoEO. :p

Sasquatch
11-15-2005, 05:13 AM
Delete the internets.

Winter Nights
11-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Delete the internets.
o my gosh not my inernets how will i servive witout my intrnets plz dun kil teh internets plzkthx :) :) :p :D ;) :D :cool: :love: :love: :choc: :moomba: :mog: :choc2:

*cough* Prolly take a nap.

Karl
11-15-2005, 05:27 AM
prolly screw up by letting my beleifs become more important than whats good for the citizens, then get killed and hopefully not go to hell

Mitch
11-15-2005, 05:45 AM
I'd make my wenis bigger.

krissy
11-15-2005, 07:07 AM
1.Fly 500 Etheopian children to North America, give them all tasers and drop them off in front a Super Value.
2.Buy the Bud Girls some Grolsch.
3.Buy Disneyland and replace Mickey as the official mascot with a guy dressed up like Michael Myers.
4.Purchase the USS Independence and enter the America's Cup.
5.Rebuild the Canada Arm in the space shuttle so that every time it's deployed it gives the world the finger.
6.Build an indoor water slide park so immense that it could be viewed from space by the naked eye.
7.Bring back J.P. Patches.
8.Get The Bat moved from Canada's Wonderland to my backyard.
9.Bring back One Ton Bubble Gum.
10.Buy the Arsenal Gunners.
11.Replace every gun on earth with those plastic guns that fire ping pong balls and proceed to start a world war.

Dignified Pauper
11-15-2005, 07:35 AM
Ban Neel from EoFF then start an Indian "Love' Camp so I could have him all to myself.

Black Angel
11-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Liking these ideas'...Oh!!!! I got another one!!!
4) Make murder legal, only if they deserved it, though...

Captain Maxx Power
11-15-2005, 11:35 AM
1: Pirates will be legal and pirateering actively encouraged

That's about it.

Venom
11-15-2005, 11:58 AM
My new order would require everyone to wroship Alf and sing the national anthem which is "Holy wars" by megadeth, get a whole bunch of women slaves. Have all the hentai magazines in the world, and a spaceship.

Resha
11-15-2005, 12:11 PM
10.Buy the Arsenal Gunners.

WHY????????????????

I'd buy myself...no, because I rule the world, I'd just take a pair of BOOTS for myself...without paying. :)

I really want boots. :(

Black Angel
11-15-2005, 12:24 PM
5) Steal boots from Target...(Resha, I want boots, too...Don't feel alone :( )

Yooniece
11-15-2005, 01:07 PM
I'm a narcissist I guess. I'd make myself perfectly comfortable, safe and stable before I worried about anybody else. After that I'd probably legalize a few of drugs, standardize the world's currency, legalize abortions and gay marriage worldwide, disarm all the nations (who needs weapons when it's all mine mine mine!), allocate more funding into developing the poorest of countries, creating programs with incentives for students to pursue medical research careers (such as scholarships and job placements) to wipe disease off the planet, standardize the definition of a legal adult, and most importantly... [b]I'd kill Paris Hilton.

Light Mage
11-15-2005, 01:43 PM
I woulnd't want to rule the world.

I can barely keep my room tidy, why I would I want to be responsible for an entire ecosystem, civilisation and economy?

The last thing I want is the world's nations banging on my door at 4am saying "We need a new resolution of the proposed oil/coal/gas distribution and rationing mandate!"

Resha
11-15-2005, 01:43 PM
5) Steal boots from Target...(Resha, I want boots, too...Don't feel alone :( )

:love: I really really want boots. Sometimes in shops, I go and look at them, and they look so nice. But I cannot have them yet, because I'd feel dumb wearing them. But one day I won't be dumb wearing them, and that day I'll GET BOOTS. :mad2: For sure!

*high fives Bluuueeee Angey*

edczxcvbnm
11-15-2005, 01:52 PM
I would simply round up all the hot women in the world and have a non-stop orgy.

Rye
11-15-2005, 01:53 PM
Make a crown comprised of never-molding/expiring Rye and make everyone sing "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" in funny accents. :heart:

Kreido Tai
11-15-2005, 03:50 PM
If I ruled the world, first thing I'd do is I'd tel everyone they had been ruled by hamster for the last 2 millenia... Then help the environment by exterminating all humans and ally myself with Greenpeace :D

smittenkitten
11-15-2005, 04:52 PM
I'd come to you first :joey:

Project G
11-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Making Chavs outlawed!

Anaisa
11-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Hmm where to begin? this place is a dump it'll take some seeing to. Well ill start off by enforcing a real justice system where the likes of nasty tracksuiters and sovereignettes(chavs to you) and all the other nasty criminals are dished out real justice like putting them in an arena with lions, dangling them on ropes above alligator invested waters, that kind of thing. There would be no cruelty to animals. Meat eating would be stopped(eating animal meat that is if you want to chew on a roasted chav thats fine by me). And criminals would be experimented on instead of animals. Schools would not be the way they are now people being forced to learn about things they're not interested in. Certain subjects like maths and english would obviously be mandatory but school would be like college so colleges would be schools. You would be able to get a job much sooner and not waste needless years being educated in something your not interested in. You would decide what it is you wanted to learn as long as its something sensible of course. There would be no such thing as poverty id fix that. And id also fix things so that we were doing as little harm to the enviroment as possible. No talentless people would be allowed to forge music/ movie careers etc and litter my television and radio with there talentless rubbish. I would also demolish the careers of people like that. Movies from other countries would not be made into american remakes. We can't watch a movie from another country and just have it subtitled in our cinemas? or dubbed? the royal family would obviously be abolished. Any religion which is prejudiced will be abolished. Racism, sexism, and any other discrimination like that would not be tolerated. I would find a way to remain eternally youthful and dish it out to everyone deserving of it. And products that don't work would be no longer available for example hair conditioners that will "make your hair supersoft, glossy, shiny, etc. toothpaste that will make your teeth "brilliantly white". All products that do not work would be gone. And suicide would no longer be illegal. And id make every where look pretty. No where would look rundown or shabby looking unless it was supposed to, something still standing from another time for example.

Spiffing Cheese
11-15-2005, 07:44 PM
One day I will be a cabbage. And when I am a cabbage, I shall rule the world and then I shall eat my brains and dance the Macarena! I don't know why. That just sounds like a good plan. And then, I'll chase an iguana up the beach into the seeeeea! I'll then dance with him in the sea. It's fun dancing in the sea. I will then buy some pink dye to dye my cabbagey self pink, because pink is just a cool colour. The next thing I will do is buy an awesome hat to wear on my cabbagey head. Anyway, once I am wearing the awesome hat and I am dyed pink and dancing with an iguana in the sea (the Macarena, plzkthnx) I will sing Bohemian Rhapsody in a loud and unpleasant voice, while kicking my legs in the air and picking my nose! It'll be great fun. After I've done that, I will take the iguana (who is orange, btw) to the zoo and I will put him in the water with the eleven hippos. Hippos are really cool. There might be some chimpanzees (seven, to be precise) in the water, too. In my world, which I've created, and in which I am a dyed-pink cabbage who wears an awesome hat and dances in the sea with orange iguanas, chimpanzees are water-animals and live with hippos. It's all good. Sooo, I will put the orange iguana in the water with the eleven hippos and the seven chimpanzees and he will have a great time. I will then join the orange iguana, the eleven hippos and the seven chimpanzees in the totally awesome water and we will sing "Oooooh the okey cokey!". ;_; I'm not quite sure if that'll work out. So in the next stage of my plan for world domination and taking over the universe; myself, the eleven hippos, the seven chimpanzees and the orange iguana will go to see George Bush, where we will talk circles around ourselves in order to confuse him, then remove him from the White House and name ourselves Presidents. We have lots of presidents now. I am the main one, the dyed-pink cabbage. So now when we are the presidents of the USA, we will slowly creep around the world confusing all of the world leaders, mostly by making the seven chimpanzees eat lots of bread and feed the eleven hippos cheese, so that the world leaders get really confused and hand their titles of world leadership over to us. So we'll get rid of all the world leaders by confusion, and then all of us (the dyed-pink cabbage, the orange iguana, the seven chimpanzees and the eleven hippos) will dance a lot, and we'll also be the world leaders. So now the world is ours! So the dyed-pink cabbage, the eleven hippos, the seven chimpanzees and the orange iguana will now go to all the planets and stars and stuff in the universe until we own all of it, some by default because they were already owned by hippos/chimpanzees/cabbages/iguanas. Yay. So it looks like my plan succeeded! So after we have world domination and leadership of the universe, we will totally chill out with cheese and biscuits and bread and Jelly Babies on deck chairs floating in the sea. We will put random Queen songs on on the radio, and watch the orange iguana swim up and down in the sea, and he will be oh so happy. The lots and lots of ex-world leaders will be sat down in paddling pools which float in the sea (which me (the dyed-pink cabbage), the orange iguana, the seven chimpanzees and the eleven hippos have now dyed pink) and they will join us in singing Bohemian Rhapsody in loud and unpleasant voices, while kicking their legs in the air and picking their noses. And we will all live happily ever after*!

Cooperal
11-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Create the 99 pence coin (arn't I a genius?:rolleyes2 ). Then I would probably force companies that make crisps (chips if not from britain) multipacks larger, then I would go and make it legal to steal from chavs (people would know who to steal from because they would be branded). After that I would probably try to stop using brakets at every opportunity (). And if I had time I would invest in creating a machine that would brain wash the earths population to make people do anything willingly. (you have just got to stop getting those dirty thoughts readers). Given that the last one might not be impossible I would try to lighten up a little.:eep:

On a side note (. )( .) . Gotta love brackets. No offense;)

NeoTifa
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
XD we had a journal entry like this in mr thomsons class

After I have mastered necromancy, I will raise a humongous army (like 100000000000000000000000000000+ skeletons) and make them ever faithful.(since The best soldier is one who can't feel pain, remorse, hunger, thirst, sympathy, mercy, etc.) After my army has taken over, I will round up all the previous world leaders of importance and drug them all (marijuana) and put them in a rubber room with padded whiffle bats and fireworks with a clear ceiling so I can watch and laugh. Then I will round up all the rocket scientists and make all kinds of high tech stuff so I can invade those other inhabited planets the government's known about all this time. Next I would get all the best chemists to make a T-virus and an antidote so I could give myself and my most loyal friend (and some really hot guys slaves ~_^) and infest the rest of the world so they can be my loyal zombie minions.

So, hows that sound? ^_^

escobert
11-15-2005, 10:41 PM
I would first play the song "If I ruled the world" then I'd party.

nik0tine
11-15-2005, 10:43 PM
meh.. I dunno really. I'd probably just implement a final solution or something. Nothing all that big.

ScottNUMBERS
11-15-2005, 11:11 PM

I'd make your wenis smaller. (although Old Manus told me this isn't possible)

WonderingBeaner
11-15-2005, 11:23 PM
I would get rid of people that annoy the hell out of me

followed by getting those poloticians and put them in front of a firing squad and

no its not the one full pencil pushers

Black Angel
11-16-2005, 12:56 AM
Wow! I luv my world domination plan!!!

BlackFoxCry
11-18-2005, 12:48 AM
blaa blaa bllaa!Blue Angel you have no ideawhat your talking about!!!

Drao
11-18-2005, 12:58 AM
I wouldn't want the whole world, only the US. If I ruled the US I would force the multi-national corporations to stop treating their employees around the world with such disdain, pay their emplyees better and give them higher wages, and most of all make them implement prcedures to protect the environment.

Miriel
11-18-2005, 01:01 AM
I would follow Oprah's example in every way.

BlackFoxCry
12-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Why Oprah?

Black Angel
12-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey, BlackFox! Remember our theme song? Heehee!!! Sing it!!! *Passes mic to BlackFox*

BlackFoxCry
12-04-2005, 03:28 PM
CLASH CLASH CLASH went the swords BAng Bang Bang went the guns Boom BOOM BOOM went the bombs and SLICE SLICE SLICE went your head!!!1

Shoden
12-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Unify it into one kingdom and make the previous world leaders my slaves.

Zeldy
12-04-2005, 04:07 PM
<s>I'd chain Lauri to a chair and have hawt secks</s>

I really.. don't know :(

BlackFoxCry
12-04-2005, 04:18 PM
why do you not know? all people want to rule the world someday

Captain VooDoo
12-04-2005, 04:18 PM
I'd get a room covered in pictures of Ville Valo and H.I.M then get bored of it and go eat sherbet lemons and drink lemon juice.

Zeldy
12-04-2005, 04:19 PM
why do you not know? all people want to rule the world someday
Ok. Then every piece of music. Every type of clothing. Every poster of The Rasmus shall be myn :)
Basically, Everything to do with them

BlackFoxCry
12-04-2005, 04:22 PM
I knew you could do it!

KentaRawr!
12-05-2005, 12:06 AM
I would be under-aged to rule the world. o_o

xtreme112
12-05-2005, 01:41 AM
I would simply round up all the hot women in the world and have a non-stop orgy.

I like your thinking!

If I were to rule the world I'd probably start by doing that. Then I'd get rid of all the guns and nuclear weapons and all. I can understand that there'll always be war, but let's go back to the cool way with swords/katanas, spears, blades, horse riders, chocobos, sushi (yes I have played FAR TOO MUCH FINAL FANTASY AND DYNASTY WARRIORS)
I'd also declare sushi the best food ever! and then I'd build myself the coolest empire ever, me being emporer dude, then ruling the world with crazy Kung Fu action!