PDA

View Full Version : I hate final fantasy (please don't ban me it's a lie e.e )

FFX_fanatiq
11-15-2005, 01:41 AM
xxxxxxxxx

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-15-2005, 01:45 AM
errr... OK your messed up... VERY MESSED UP
but base on the items i like to have a final fantasy magna series.. that be pretty cool.. everything esle... well... YOUR JUST JAKED UP

Vaprice
11-15-2005, 02:44 AM
Oh my.

Erm, you could probably make most of those yourself.... or just go to japan... I'm sure if you go to any of the places, you'll find something er... interesting xD

Empu-Dragon
11-15-2005, 03:00 AM
i dont know nope i dont know what to say.

Raven Nox
11-15-2005, 03:01 AM
What? No Final Fantay coffee mug?

Actually, they probably make some of this stuff, we just never get to see it because everyone outside of Japan isn't speical enough.

Zell>Everything
11-15-2005, 03:10 AM
Well, it's good to be a fan. But don't you think owning this stuff might be childish? Think about this- if Zell/ Auron/Sephi or whoever came to your house and it was decked out with chocobo wall paper etc, would he say "Woah this guy's cool" or "God damn what a nerd"? Wouldn't it be cooler and a better homage to wear clothing which whilst not being identical (thus unoriginal and nerdy) but in the SPIRIT of FF, and act in a way becoming of a character, thus if for some reason monsters swamp the planet and you and 2-4 mates have to save it, one ATB bar at a time? Just a thought for y'all...

ThroneofDravaris
11-15-2005, 04:12 AM
I would suggest a line of Final fantasy contraceptive devices, but something tells me most FF fans would have no use for such a thing…

Slade
11-15-2005, 04:25 AM
I would suggest a line of Final fantasy contraceptive devices, but something tells me most FF fans would have no use for such a thing…
Hmmm....that Amono artwork of FFVI's Cid comes to mind after reading that post......

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-17-2005, 02:55 AM
i wonder who all gothic on this site.. and this gurl pretty messed up...