PDA

View Full Version : Hello.... again

Sam1
11-15-2005, 04:45 AM
Hello, I am Sam.

I joined these forums some time in 2003 (I think) after a few months of serious lurking. I made a few posts and then in a flurry of schoolwork I forgot about it. I haven't even been to this site since then...

Lately I've been feeling a little less anti-social than usual, and have been active on another forum (related to Soul Calibur), which reminded me that I was a member here.

I love Final Fantasy and remeber some really interesting non-FF topics here as well and thought I'd come back. I seem to recall that here was some kind of sex change thing going on back then. Not really sure what that was all about.

Basically, I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and re-introduce myself, since even though I joined a long time ago, I really am pretty much new here.

Legends
11-15-2005, 04:49 AM
howdy howdy, eh im pretty much new here too, and now im kinda addicted to this tthing when im bored so...whatcha gonna do...welcome back!

DK
11-15-2005, 04:49 AM
Lee Za was the sexiest Manly Man ever. He needs to come back.

Oh hallo sam.

Tasura
11-15-2005, 04:56 AM
Heeeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooooooooo

Xaven
11-15-2005, 05:03 AM
I joined these forums some time in 2003 (I think) after a few months of serious lurking. 2002!

Hello and be sure to stick around!

Meat Puppet
11-15-2005, 05:08 AM
How has your journey been?

Leeza
11-15-2005, 05:38 AM
I agree, Kyono. Lee Za sure was a manly man. Maybe he will also be back one day. :)

Hi Sam. It's nice to have you back and posting at EoFF, but unfortunately we don't allow I'm Back threads.

Please stick around this time though and post lots. :)