PDA

View Full Version : Help me, please...

anakkampung85
11-15-2005, 07:57 AM
Hi.. I have problem with Disc 2 or FF8 game..
In time where Balamb Garden and Galbadian Garden are fighting..
I played Squall that is on the way to the 2F classroom to save children and keepers from attack of Galbadian soldiers. When I enter that classroom, cut of movie appear.. but,

When Galbadian soldiers on the way to attack classroom in this movie scene, this game suddenly crash to desktop.. I have try patch but it stills crash to desktop again..

ANyone please help to fix patch for me... I don't know how to find and contact a person who fix patch...

Thanks!

phoenix_noway
11-15-2005, 06:51 PM
it aint your patch
it's probably is your video card cannot support the graphics

anakkampung85
11-17-2005, 12:13 AM
But, I try on another computer and it happened again as same as what I told...

Xaven
11-17-2005, 01:30 AM
Get the PS1 version and all of your troubles will be over!

Pouring Rain
11-21-2005, 01:46 AM
Xaven took the words out of my mind xD That's all I can say.

1) Something is wrong with the disk that won't let you get passed it. Get a replacement disk.
2) Buy it for Playstation. That'll work too.

anakkampung85
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Lady Rikku,
I think you're maybe right that something is wrong with that disk...
I already try to use Disk for Playstation (Original from New Zealand my brother bought) but it don't work..
Uwaaaah.. So poor I am because I 'm here in Malaysia so not easy to find replacement disk... uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Slade
11-22-2005, 03:46 AM
Playstation games in New Zealand are PAL format, does your Playstation support the PAL format? It might be the other one (can't remember the abreviation but I think it begins with 'N'). If it is then it wont play a PAL game and vice versa.

muzzer
11-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Playstation games in New Zealand are PAL format, does your Playstation support the PAL format? It might be the other one (can't remember the abreviation but I think it begins with 'N'). If it is then it wont play a PAL game and vice versa.
ntsc

:choc: :moomba:

Aurora_sword
11-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Use ePSXe

anakkampung85
11-23-2005, 03:32 AM
Emm.. I mean that I tried to use Playstation CD for playing in PC game. But, it can't.. Just tried because my PC Disc 2 maybe damaged as when the movie about crasing of Balamb and Galbadian Garden, playing.. suddenly crash to desktop....

Aurora_sword
11-23-2005, 05:49 PM
of course you cant, they are different! PC version would not work on Playstation and the other way around. They will not work, if you want to play PS cds on computer you will need a special software that mimics the playstation. ePSXe is one.
but you will have to start from new game again because the saved files are saved in a different way.
Dont you have a Playstation?

anakkampung85
11-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Of course, I have Playstation but it was broken and damaged... because .... just some mistakes... ePSXe? Never heard of it... Okay, I will try to find it.,.. okay Thank you...