PDA

View Full Version : We've stuck with it for a long time now and we've succeeded let's celebrate!

Nick Schovitz
11-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Hey we've finally finished making 1001 reasons for my playing too much FF thread now it is the time to celebrate, mods, admins let's do it here with dedications and the best moments of FF

:mog:litte monsters in FF that can talk, save your game or provide shops for you :choc:yellow birds that are substitutes for horses. likes gyshal greens :moomba: a monster in FFVIiI :choc2: blue chocobos that can cross oceans.
http://liz-jen.net/liz-jen/soulmates/squall_rinoa/images/sqrin_collage.jpg
perhaps the best moment in FF was when squall and rinoa was in outerspace. Squall had to rescue her there when she was possesed by the sorceress Ultimecia. When they made it to a ship they fought their way thorough it and fell in love, it as truley a stupendous moment, I cried.

ffxfreak93
11-19-2005, 02:08 AM
(victory fanfare)da da dadada da dada

items won:1001 reasons you know you play too much ff

Legends
11-19-2005, 07:11 AM
wohoo break out the drinks. that was a pretty awesome thread...i think there really gonna try to get to 2002 now though!
congrats
and yea nick i liked that moment too..i think the first kiss scene too in FF ever..good times, and of course the one in FFX..cant forget

Tasura
11-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Ive already broken out the drinks but good job all, it took awhile but we made it. Cheers!

DJZen
11-19-2005, 09:17 PM
perhaps the best moment in FF was when squall and rinoa

Any sentence that starts out like this is inherently wrong.

NeoCracker
11-20-2005, 02:43 AM
Wait a minute, we were suppose to wait for the thread to reach its goal before we broke out the drinks?

Any sentence that starts out like this is inherently wrong.

What if it said The best moment in FF was when Squall and rinoa appeared on Jerry Springer.

DJZen
11-20-2005, 02:59 AM
That wasn't in a FF game... Or if it is, I am SERIOUSLY missing out!

Skarr
11-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Best moment...when Cloud and Seph fought at the end of FFVII. The one on one fight...I thought that was nice.

rubah
11-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Either you guys need to keep adding to your little list and not celebrate, or stop adding, and *then* celebrate:]

And the best moment in ff is obviously disc 3 of ff8 (the entire thing)

Nick Schovitz
11-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Remember in FFIX when we found out that Vivi was going to die? What a tragic moment
http://www.avalancheonline.com/vivi.jpg