PDA

View Full Version : What FF moments made you cry or feel like crying?

Ruskies
11-15-2005, 08:45 PM
I was wondering what moments made people cry or get relly emotional. Ill start by saying that when Yuna says I love you to Tidus and he come up behind her and hugs her then walks through her made my cry a little. Also in advent children at the end when you see aeris and she basically forgives cloud and walks away with zack for some reason that made me really sad too. O and one more at the al bhed home when tidus finds out that yuna is to die if she completes her pilgrimage major sad moment... so what are your fav. sad moments in any final fantsy game or movie?

Necronopticous
11-15-2005, 08:49 PM
FFVIII Space Sequence et al.

GunbladeMaster
11-15-2005, 09:09 PM
when Aurons secret was revealed (that he was an unsent)
that was a huge WHOA! sequence

Ruskies
11-15-2005, 09:15 PM
O yeah Auron had the best exit in the ending of FFX...
"This is your world now"

Captain Maxx Power
11-15-2005, 10:15 PM
FF10 is a series of tragic moments. It's the most depressing FF ever. There's no romantic ending, no reunion of the world, no happy wedding, nothing. Just...peace.

Ruskies
11-15-2005, 10:18 PM
FF10 is a series of tragic moments. It's the most depressing FF ever. There's no romantic ending, no reunion of the world, no happy wedding, nothing. Just...peace.

He speaks the truth...

DJZen
11-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Getting hit after dodging 180 lightning bolts in a row.
Having a near perfect chocobo run then being hit by 3 birds in a row at the very end when you literally don't have any time to dodge them.

Zell>Everything
11-16-2005, 01:24 AM
I'd say the bit at the end of FFX that was already mentioned, the space sequence VIII, in particular when they return to earth(that never fails) and perhaps some bit bearing relation to Vivi.

Shadow Ice
11-16-2005, 01:38 AM
The end of FFX, it gets to me >.<

Evolavas
11-16-2005, 01:38 AM
After i beat FFVIII, they were tears of joy tho....

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-16-2005, 03:15 AM
ah.. lots a moments.. iam a hard to hold in person.

FF7- the part here sephiroth stabs aeris.. only when i was 9 it stucked me

FF8- nope really. only on disc 2 tought airship battle

FF9- well, where do i began
the mass massacres shaken me then seeing her mother die shaken me and the destruction of alexandia really shaken me.. most of all toguht.
when she stop talking also the ending may shake me

FF10- pretty much ever mentioned

rubah
11-16-2005, 04:39 AM
I cry at FFX's ending, every time.

I might've teared up in the forest of world two in ff5 and in ff8's ending (and in disc 3 when I was denied my astronaut sex&#172;&#172;)

I might've been crying tears of sleep deprived happiness at ff9's ending xD

Slade
11-16-2005, 06:26 AM
Which parts brought tears to my eyes?

IV - ...........i'll have to play this one again.
V - Galuf's death....so sad.
VI - At the end where Terra and co are running out of Kefka's tower and the final peice of magicite, her father Maduin, comes from Terra's hands and says his goodbyes to her, that was a pretty emotional part
VII - When Red XIII Finds out the truth about his father
VIII - The ending brought tears.....and also Squall's
encouragment speech to his classmates when they were attacked by Galbadia Garden . There was alot of moments in this game.
IX - The ending, also when Dagger lost her mother
X - The ending. When Rikku says they are going to blow up Home was kind of sad, and when Tidus finds our Yuna's fate
X-2 - Can't say I remember any emotional parts in this one. The beginning with that awsome music was emotional (just before the new game screen). I'll have to play this one again.
I must be a crybaby. Or a tearjerker considering I didnt physically cry...

Ruskies
11-16-2005, 06:57 AM
I must be a crybaby. Or a tearjerker considering I didnt physically cry...

Nah your not, if you dont get emotional over games espically FF's then you probably didnt enjoy them. We get emotional cuz were so into the characters and storylines. Thats why when characters die its sad because we dont want them to die or why endings are sad cuz we dont want the story to end (Even X-2's ending was kinda sad to me because I didnt want Yuna and Tidus's story to end). I think that most Final Fantasy fans feel the same way...

Old Manus
11-16-2005, 07:54 AM
FFX-2 makes Jesus cry

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
11-16-2005, 08:17 AM
I wish I could be sad about Aeris' death... but by accident I found out WAY before that, so I was sort of, "Better get ready to take her materia and equipment off." Which I did not do since I used her in the boss at Temple of The Ancients and I could not access her belongings after that.

WarriorValis
11-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Hmm... I'd have to say... >.> Similar to DJZen, except 195 lightning bolts. My brother distracted me. Another would be... yeah. Most of 10 was pretty bad.
FFVIII I was upset since... Rinoa didn't die in space. Don't ask, I hate her guts for untold reasons. :mad:

Dinnova
11-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Getting hit after dodging 180 lightning bolts in a row.

OMG, I NO HOW YOU FEEL!!!! well almost. i got to 198 when i thought i had 210........

possible spoiler
The one scene at the end of FFX when tidus hugs yuna then leave her. that made me tear abit

Azure
11-17-2005, 12:30 AM
FFVII: The first time around, Aeris' death made me tear up. It was the combination of the music, and just watching that little materia fall down into the water.

Also when Nanaki with Seto. That actually made me cry.

..and when Rufus "died" :cry: That was very upsetting.

FFVIII: Haven't played this game so much, but Squall getting hit by the shard of ice made me squeal. No tear worthy moments yet.

FFIX: I cried loads in this game.

I cried when the black mages fell from the cargo ship, and that sad music was playing.

I cried when Brahne died, because of Vivi's commentary.

I cried when VIVI died.

I cried when Kuja died.

FFX: I cried at the ending, then laughed when Yuna fell over :/

Lynx
11-17-2005, 01:19 AM
i never actually cried during the games

but in ff4 i was sad when palom and porom turned themselves to stone and tellah couldnt heal them.
and when yang sacrificed himself.
when tellah casted meteo even though he knew it would kill him.
i just thought cid was dumb for jumping so that didnt bother me.
also the whole kain being in love with rosa and not haveing her is kinda sad in itself. haveing to see your best friend with the one you love must be kinda hard.

ff6 the whole locke rachel thing was kinda sad.

ff7 i got angry when aries died like i wanted to kill sephiroth soo bad after that.

ff8 never was really sad rinoa in space about to die was kinda sad.

ff9 only thing i thought was sad was when zidane goes to help kuja and he looks up at his friends as they fly away cause it could be the last time any of them ever see eachother (my avatar). but i was cheering at the end haha.

ff10 the whole stroy was sad. tidus finding out yuna is gonna die if she summons she final aeon. when auron dissapears. and when tidus says " yuna i have to go" as he starts to fade. and all the rest of the ending. even the song during the credits is sad well it sounds sad i really have no clue what there saying. oh and the whole me never being able to dodge more then 10 lightning bolts is pretty sad.

ff10-2 it was sad how the characters acted so dumb.

fft ffta ffmq ff3 and ffcc werent sad to me at all.

Dinnova
11-17-2005, 05:07 PM
FFVII: The first time around, Aeris' death made me tear up. It was the combination of the music, and just watching that little materia fall down into the water.
Also when Nanaki with Seto. That actually made me cry.

i'm guilty of thoese...

Ruskies
11-17-2005, 05:24 PM
FFX even the song during the credits is sad well it sounds sad i really have no clue what there saying. oh and the whole me never being able to dodge more then 10 lightning bolts is pretty sad.

Im right there with you lynx both with the music during the credits, its sad and whenever I hear it I get shivers but I also feel that way about the whole song playing during the ending sequence and whenever they play the zanarkand song. As for the lightning bolts whenever I tried to do it my firends would make me laugh and I would get hit so I never made it past like 4 or 5, but that made me more angry not sad...

Also the whole scene in Macalania Woods between Yuna and Tidus was a little sad...

Yuna: "promise youll stay with me until the end"
Tidus: "no.. always"
Yuna: "ok.. stay with me always, if ever you should need me just whistle and I will come running...."

The_Silver_SOLDIER
11-17-2005, 08:58 PM
VII- Red XIII: when you find out his dad was actually a hero and died for his home and family
Aeris: when she is stabbed and you have to fight Jenova with the Aeris Theme in the bqackground made me cry a lot
IX- Zidane: when he learns of his origins and Garlands plans and he is so messed up he pushes Vivi out of the way and calls him a brat

X- the ending and the spring scene oh and also when you find out about: Yuna will die if she completes her pilgramage and also when Auron is sent

Angel~Rinoa
11-18-2005, 12:07 PM
FF8= The whole bit in space with Rinoa and Squall when that song comes on

Thats it really

Christmas
11-18-2005, 01:08 PM
When my game screen display "GAME OVER"....

Dreddz
11-18-2005, 08:10 PM
FFVII's final sequence .....:cry:

Lost Number
11-18-2005, 08:28 PM
When Aeris died, when Red XII see Seto, FF8 in space, FFX when Tidus finds out Yuna is going to die(that was marred by the fact I later laughed when I repeated the game at some of the stuff he says).

KoShiatar
11-18-2005, 08:49 PM
In IX I cried when Garnet and Eiko summon Alexander together to protect Alexandria castle. I don't know why, but the bit where the Summon spreads its wings kinda got to me.

Light Mage
11-18-2005, 09:18 PM
With Red XIII at the end of Cosmo Canyon.

Dreddz
11-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Oh geez, the dog already died, why cry then ......

Aurora_sword
11-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Ending of FFX probably, and some scenes in FFX2. They have good graphics and music so they stimulate the emotions better.

Slade
11-24-2005, 06:26 AM
Actually I got pretty emotional during the Garden vs Garden scene in Final Fantasy VIII. Especially when you realized the fact that these were basically kids defending their home against an army of full grown men and most of these kids were only learning how to fight and had barely any skill with weapons. They handled themselves well though.

Rocket Edge
11-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Nah your not, if you dont get emotional over games espically FF's then you probably didnt enjoy them. We get emotional cuz were so into the characters and storylines. Thats why when characters die its sad because we dont want them to die or why endings are sad cuz we dont want the story to end (Even X-2's ending was kinda sad to me because I didnt want Yuna and Tidus's story to end). I think that most Final Fantasy fans feel the same way...
well said.
i didnt cry although i felt emotional when tidus was crying over jecht at the end of ffx. also when squall rescued rinoa from the sorceress memorial in 8, this was more a powerful sequence to me than emotional. I thought 8 had a lot of those, along with 10.

blackwinged_cloud
11-25-2005, 08:14 PM
:cry: i cried most in FF8, the last cinema, after you beat it all. It was the sadest thing i ever saw. I was depressed for like 3 days. :cry:

Bahamut, King of Dragons
11-29-2005, 04:07 AM
VII- Aeris's death, Nanaki finding out about Seto, anytime Cid's theme is played in the game, after the end sequence was over because it seemed really inconclusive at the time.

VIII- space scene, ending

IX- Steiner's love story with Beatrix, the ending in general, when the Black Waltz kills the Black Mages on the cargo ship

X-ending, Home scene when Tidus finds out about the Final Summoning, Tidus watching Yuna's goodbye sphere

X-2- when I first realized that in order to find out what happened to Tidus, I had to play a Barbie game.

Fire_Emblem776
11-29-2005, 07:16 AM
the spring to FF X was really a moment for me

Cecinda
11-30-2005, 07:21 PM
VII - when Red XIII and Bugenhagen talk about Seto in the Gi Cave (the music.....:cry: :cry: :cry: )
When you're on the date with Tifa and she tries to tell Cloud how she feels...and....INterrupted by Fireworks is the most sad music everrrr!!!!
The whole Sephiroth story. I felt so damn sorry for him.

VIII - there was a part when that Love Grows tune plays and it kinda stirred me a little. can't remember though
When Rinoa's helmet smashed in the ending I nearly screamed it was horrible, very shocking.

IX - Black Mage Village, the whole graveyard speech ("one day, no.26 stopped moving)
When black waltz blew the mages over the cargo ship I burst into tears

X - whenever To Zanarkand played.
When Seymour killed the Ronsos
The ENDING.

Mythra
12-02-2005, 03:12 AM
The part in IX where you think Zidane dies trying to save Kuja at the end.
The part in Macalania Woods with Tidus and Yuna, also the ending was very sad imo.
Part in VIII when you think Rinoa is going to die and then in the Ragnarok cockpit, you know, the moment with Rinoa and Squall. I was like, " finally, he shows his true feelings!!!" Plus, I really liked VIII :)

Rogue
12-04-2005, 02:50 AM
the sadest part in all the final fantasy s is the scene where vivi sees all those black mages die that should get to anyone and ff1 when they say im the light warrior lol jk

Mythra
12-04-2005, 04:44 AM
O yeah, I completely forgot about the scene between Vivi and the dying black mages, that was also a really sad moment. It made you feel for the black mages alot.

Zodiac
12-06-2005, 12:35 AM
When Tidus and Yuna kiss for the first time..so emotional..already been mentioned i can imagin..but ye..

J_Steele_05
12-12-2005, 05:13 AM
7- Aeris dieing was a big one first ff game wasnt into it till the end really-never had the chance to play again
8-really related to Squall on a lot of levels the ball room dance got me, the space scene, and probally the scene at the end after the credits
9 liked it but didnt make me sad
10 the grotto scene, yuna getting married, finding out yuna was going to die, finding out tiedus is dead pretty much the whole thing and the same for X-2 except the forest people dissapearing really got me Xs' were really heavy for me

Yuffie514
12-12-2005, 03:52 PM
"X marked the spot".

the first and the last...

phoenix_noway
12-13-2005, 09:04 PM
i guess FF X-2 had a lot sad moment too...
when you complete every eposide in Chapter 5
when the song Yuna Ballad played
is kinda sad, isnt it
plus the memories of Bevell and Marcalina Woods is sad too...

Marluxiaswife
12-18-2005, 05:08 AM
1000 Words

tifayuna
12-18-2005, 05:18 AM
FFX-2 makes Jesus cry

O.k thats off the line!, Sure I did not like FFX-2 at the Start when I frist played it but later I like it alot. What makes you know what Jesus crys about even if you have not ment him face to face. yes you can talk to him but I'm sure 100000% thats not like him that stuff of you people making fun of games that people like to play pisses me off!
I'm sorry if this gets anyone mad and have rights but I have rights too!,
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
At lest Treat the game with respect as u do with other Video Games and Shows and Whatever! But this stuff Pisses me off!
This is one of my Favorite games You be piss if some one said something you really like or one of your games or whatever, they said that makes the lord cry you be saying what I'm saying now!
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
I defent for myself o.k!, I'm not leting these things run wild in my head and crack I have a mess up life you are making it worse!
And yes I'm Christan I love God,Jesus and the Holy Faith Sprit
Make fun of me My life is mess up already cause I never stand for myself.

AHHHH! &*(&*&$() ^&*#)*#$ *()*$ *%()#%*() !!!

blackmage_nuke
12-18-2005, 07:47 AM
End of FFVI made me nearly cry, I was just so happy

Pauten
12-18-2005, 09:51 AM
FFX When Auron is sent

Hana-chan
12-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Final fantasy has a lot of sad moments for me:

FFVII:The Ending, and when Aeris dies
FFVIII: Squalls and Rinoas romance, the Eyes on Me scene
FFIX: The Ending, aww!!!
FFX: The ending and the lake scene in Malalenia
FFX-2: The Good ending

~SapphireStar~
12-18-2005, 06:03 PM
I was very upset when Aeris died. I havent actually cried whislt playing a game, just upset.

O.k thats off the line!, Sure I did not like FFX-2 at the Start when I frist played it but later I like it alot. What makes you know what Jesus crys about even if you have not ment him face to face. yes you can talk to him but I'm sure 100000% thats not like him that stuff of you people making fun of games that people like to play pisses me off!
I'm sorry if this gets anyone mad and have rights but I have rights too!,

At lest Treat the game with respect as u do with other Video Games and Shows and Whatever! But this stuff Pisses me off!
This is one of my Favorite games You be piss if some one said something you really like or one of your games or whatever, they said that makes the lord cry you be saying what I'm saying now!

I defent for myself o.k!, I'm not leting these things run wild in my head and crack I have a mess up life you are making it worse!
And yes I'm Christan I love God,Jesus and the Holy Faith Sprit
Make fun of me My life is mess up already cause I never stand for myself.

AHHHH! &*(&*&$() ^&*#)*#$ *()*$ *%()#%*() !!!

Geez calm down. Im a Catholic and there was nothing offensive to me there. He made a comment about Jesus, so what? I dont think Jesus will take a huge offense to it. And if anyone has met him face to face, I'd wanna met them!

tifayuna
12-19-2005, 01:22 AM
Yeah, but if you were like me you be sore to
:cry:

Jiro
12-19-2005, 12:00 PM
ff8: ward goes (dunno the word) un talk able. i was like, dude major bummer, no more crap jokes n stuff. Find out Laguna didn't get together wif Julia.(funny story, first time, named rinoa julia, then find out, julia was her mom! oh god!)Trabia garden bombed.
ff6:well u know (the end) and daryl (she is dead, not gogo) what a way to go. crashing an airship at uber high speed.
ff7: uh.. aeris, and, finding out about the war with wutai(brave wutains), Nibel burning
ff9: when my brother destroyed disk 1.vivi, black mages (cargo ship, bmv)
ff10: most of it. when tidus says "this is my story" i wanna punch him then feel sad.
ffta: when (apparently) marche does mass homocide/genocide on ivalice. ritz says she won't help marche get home because her hair is pink.(wtf??)

Memoria
12-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Auron. He made me cry. Wanna know why? Tis in the ending. Beat the game and find out.

Anyway, I almost cried when Celes tried to commit suicide when the world of balace was wrecked. Then I DID cry when Rachel becomes the Pheniox, and then I was so happy for Terra in the end. If you beat the game without having Locke (talk about a challenge, meh?) then Celes waits for Locke at the end (it's in the beautiful FMV called "For the lovers") Terra got to stay... ^_^ FFVI was the most emotional for me. Edgar, you still make me cry, just looking at you... (read my emotional spill in the Eyes on Each Other forum, you will understand then.)

FFVII: Aerith. I had no clue what was gonna happen, and when Sephiroth... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Now I really think Kefka is so much better! He didn't stoop so low!

In FF1 you find out it's a timeloop and the characters don't exist. I even made up what the characters were saying and wrote a script and then... yeah. Stupid time loop.

In FFIV: Tellah. No! Tellah, we need you! Rosa doesn't know life1 yet! >< Yeah... :cry: