PDA

View Full Version : Favourite bits of the movie. **Spoilers**

Social Moon Firesky
11-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Right, I quickly scanned through the board, and I didn't find a thread like this, but if there is one, I apologise.

- Anyways, I absolutely adored Marlene, 'cos her voice was so cute! ^_^ Especially when she hid under Vincent's cloak and yelled 'wakarimasen!' (I do not!) when Cloud asked her if she understood. xD

- And I loved how Reno added 'dude' onto the end of almost every single sentence. The bit where Cloud locked him out at the beginning was class!

- Yuffie, when she parachuted down and then looked like she was gonna throw up.

- Yuffie (Again) when they were all onboard the Sierra, and she had the Materia. I just loved that scene, with Yuffie and her worries about Kadaj being a bug, and Cait whacking Red on the head all the time.

Yuffie: I don't get it! Explain!
Cid: It's a man thing.
Yuffie: Discrimination! Discrimination!
Cait: Missy! Quiet down! **Smacks Red on the head again**
Barret: Men don't understand this either!

:p

KoShiatar
11-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Anything about Vincent, They made him super cool.
Kadaj's death scene. Very moving, I love the way he finally lets go.
The Turks surrounding Rufus like his faithful men in the end while the Holy rain falls. Who would have thought Tseng was still alive?

MysticD
11-17-2005, 04:45 AM
I like the fight between Cloud and Sephiroth,the part where Vincent first appeared(Looking like a red piece of cloth :o) and the part where Aeris speaks to Kadaj before he dies.

Aeris: (says something but i can't remember)
Kadaj:huh?
Aeris:Let's not work so hard anymore.blah blah blah.
Kadaj:Mother?

And then later on Cloud...

Cloud: (In his unconscious state)Mother....
Aeris:Not again!

Haha.
I love that movie.....

Alex7
11-21-2005, 07:54 PM
i love when they fight the big monster everyone is helping cloud to fly cool :) and i also love the last seen when kadaj talk to Aeris and i was shocked when yazoo and loz shot cloud i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! hehehe i love when Tifa fights loz ;)i was going to cry 2 times when kadaj died when he told cloud brother :( so cute (idont know why but ifeel sorry for him) and when cloud see Aeris and Zack i was really going to cry ;p ...

Angelic Rikku
11-22-2005, 04:32 PM
I absolutely love the whole movie, but some of my fav scenes are...

1) Marlene's explanation of the game at the beginning. Her voice is so cute too!! :) And the graphics were amazing!! I just wish now that FFVII had those graphics now not the lego-like people!! :p

2) When Reno goes "UORYAAA!!!" at Cloud and then Cloud locks Reno outside!! HAHAHAHA!!! I laugh so hard everytime!

3) Tifa's fight scene with Loz. OMG.... she kicks ass!! Well, until Loz stopped fooling around then almost kills her.... :(

4) When Bahamut is summoned by Kadaj. Damn, Bahamut never looked so awesome and scary!!!

5) Rufus revealing Jenova. Kadaj's face is so... perfect!! Not to mention that I never thought Rufus was so damn hot!!!!!

6) Sephiroth vs. Cloud. Best fight EVER!!!!

7) Last but certainly not least, Kadaj's death scene. OMG.... I cried!! It was so touching, and I just fell in love with Kadaj even more!

Actually.... every scene with Kadaj is my fav too!! I'm totally in love with that guy now!

Ishin Ookami
11-23-2005, 05:25 AM
Well, Im not the biggest fan of the film, and thought for the most part it sucked (even the action scenes, maybe its because I have such a high respect for martial arts that I demand alot from a good action scene, and AC did not provide for the most part) but I did like a few bits that mostly involved the turks.

First of all, Yuffie. Yah she was cool. Her materia hunting, her freaking out when she heard Kadaj was like a chrysilis, yadda yadda. But I SO love it when she just flat out says what a pain cloud is being, and sneers at tifa. Its the closest thing in the film ANYONE came to actually asking her "WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THIS PUTZ!?!?! Besides the big sword."

I also liked how vincent was taking a more leadership type of role. He seemed the most informed, wisest, and most together member of the main cast.

Rufus for how he SO punked off kadaj. Man that was a clever bit of writng, why couldnt there be more moments like that in the film?

Reno and Rude were pure class all through the film. Rude always carrying a spare pair of shades, actually managing to do pretty well toe to toe with loz for his sheer viciousness, and the fact that they resorted to "yo momma" jokes to get the upper hand.

and er... thats it really. :mad:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-23-2005, 06:08 PM
I absolutely love the whole movie, but some of my fav scenes are...

1) Marlene's explanation of the game at the beginning. Her voice is so cute too!! :) And the graphics were amazing!! I just wish now that FFVII had those graphics now not the lego-like people!! :p

2) When Reno goes "UORYAAA!!!" at Cloud and then Cloud locks Reno outside!! HAHAHAHA!!! I laugh so hard everytime!

3) Tifa's fight scene with Loz. OMG.... she kicks ass!! Well, until Loz stopped fooling around then almost kills her.... :(

4) When Bahamut is summoned by Kadaj. Damn, Bahamut never looked so awesome and scary!!!

5) Rufus revealing Jenova. Kadaj's face is so... perfect!! Not to mention that I never thought Rufus was so damn hot!!!!!

6) Sephiroth vs. Cloud. Best fight EVER!!!!

7) Last but certainly not least, Kadaj's death scene. OMG.... I cried!! It was so touching, and I just fell in love with Kadaj even more!

Actually.... every scene with Kadaj is my fav too!! I'm totally in love with that guy now!

Exactly everythin i was gonna say xD :D

anvil
11-24-2005, 03:30 PM
I like the part when Vincent came. He's totally cool, awesome, smart, handsome (what more can I say!!):love:

Then, when Marlene hiding below Vincent's robe and I thought she was so cute and soooo luckyyyyy!!! She so lucky as she can hide below Vincent's cape!!(for me, I thought it was lucky)

When Tifa fights with Loz. She's sooo kewl!!

The time when everybody help Cloud going up to the tower or something, everybody just like to be so coperative, they are the coolest group ever!

The fight between Cloud and Sephiroth. It was superb!

Mo-Nercy
11-26-2005, 01:37 AM
Yuffie: I don't get it! Explain!
Cid: It's a man thing.
Yuffie: Discrimination! Discrimination!
Cait: Missy! Quiet down! **Smacks Red on the head again**
Barret: Men don't understand this either!
GOLD! In fact, the whole Yuffie thing on the Sierra is great.

- Kadaj speaking to one of the Turks over the phone right at the beginning. He looks so bloody awesome in that scene.

- Tifa getting thrown onto the stained glass window by Loz. Whooosh-ness!

- Marlene hiding in Vincent's cloak. Wakarimasen!

- Reno smashing Rude in the face.

- Rude trying to flip Loz over his back only to get flipped.

- Everyone heaving Cloud up toward Bahamut. I especially love Yuffie's little "uwwwwaaaa"

- Kadaj's scream as he sees Rufus throw Jenova off the side of the building

- Kadaj's huge ass "do or die" leaping slash when he fights Cloud. It doesn't work but I commend the effort.

Although impressive in the first viewing, the fight against Sephiroth isn't that great to me. The Uberslash at the end is cool but not a favourite bit to me any more.

crashNUMBERS
11-26-2005, 02:51 AM
A lot of scenes I loved. The one's I remember at the moment are when there was that fighting scene in the tunnel (You know, those tunnels in the highway). I just love how Cloud gets so strong to repell Yazoo and Loz away using two of his blades and ending up destroying Loz's armguard. My other favorite was when Cloud defeats Sephiroth. It's kick ass the technique he uses where he uses about four of his blades...

Mo-Nercy
11-26-2005, 04:43 AM
It's kick ass the technique he uses where he uses about four of his blades...
All six blades actually. I have dubbed it Uberslash. xD

Christmas
11-26-2005, 04:55 AM
All the bike chase and when Cloud uses Omni-Slash Version 5....

DJZen
11-26-2005, 06:41 AM
Watching Tifa pwnz the **** out of Loz was the best part, except maybe the Motorcycle chase. Okay, any scene with one or more members of Kadaj's gang was amazing. The Tifa scene holds a special place in my heart.

And the ending credits with Cloud on his motorcycle. That song haunts me...

crashNUMBERS
11-26-2005, 03:06 PM
All six blades actually. I have dubbed it Uberslash. xD
Oh. I thought I saw 4...

Dreddz
11-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Its hard, as lots of the scenes are ruined by all the fight blah blah. I enjoyed some till the end, which was horrible .......
Overall, the very beginning when they explain what happened in FFVII ....

Christmas
11-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Its hard, as lots of the scenes are ruined by all the fight blah blah. I enjoyed some till the end, which was horrible .......
Overall, the very beginning when they explain what happened in FFVII ....

Oh, you dun like fighting scenes. Then I guess you like parts like when Cloud talking to Tifa and the Forgotten Capital scene when Vincent have a chat with Cloud.

Dreddz
11-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Oh, you dun like fighting scenes. Then I guess you like parts like when Cloud talking to Tifa and the Forgotten Capital scene when Vincent have a chat with Cloud.
yea, but those werent amazing ....

Social Moon Firesky
11-28-2005, 08:25 PM
:o The fighting scenes kick some serious ass!

Dreddz
11-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Not Really ....

Social Moon Firesky
11-28-2005, 09:20 PM
*Raises eyebrow indignantly* I luffs them! ^_^

Cloudane
11-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Reno and Rude are pure class, just about all of their scenes cracked me up

- Cloud locking Reno out, and him constantly trying to peer in during the conversation with Rufus and co. Then at the end of the scene after Cloud leaves, the door shuts on him again :D

- Cloud's initial confrontation with Rude - he raises his fists ready then Cloud is just... *fwip!* big ass sword in his face... can you say 'pwned' :p

- Reno's facial expression when he's trying to figure out whether to attack the monster or deal with whatever Rude was on about, and he's looking back and forth

- Reno smacking Rude in the face, a short conversation and then turning around and nearly doing it again!

- Reno's shades getting smooshed and his facial expression was like "awwww!" - and then he just digs out another pair :D

As humour goes, those guys easily won.

Best scene in general - Cloud at the end being all caring with the kids and stuff. Awww.

Azure
11-29-2005, 12:03 AM
The Tifa and Loz fight. That just kicked... a lot of ass. Tifa would have pwned his ass if he hadn't of cheated. The music and the moves during that fight were just amazing, especially when she's thrown against the stained glass window, and all the petals go WOOSH.

The fight with everyone. I was grinning through that whole scene, at seeing all the old faces come and fight together. That also included everyone giving Cloud a boost up.

When Reno and Rude look up at Rufus falling, yell 'boss!' and then ZIP, ZIP, and Elena and Tseng kick ass by shooting out those nets.

When Reno and Rude are standing with the explosives, and you can hear the Turks Theme playing :love:

The end when the Turks are around Rufus (yes yes.. I do love the Turks and Rufus XD)

The end in general, with the music, and when Cloud smiles.

Neco Arc
11-29-2005, 08:20 AM
cheese and chocobo weapon

nah... just the part where reno hits rude in the face when they first see ... the enemy...

Mo-Nercy
11-29-2005, 10:00 AM
Tifa would have pwned his ass if he hadn't of cheated.
HAX!