PDA

View Full Version : You're going to hell!

Jebus
11-16-2005, 08:27 PM
So. As I was walking to my Latin class today, there were people standing outside the student union yelling about how everyone's going to hell, and that we've been brainwashed since youth.

I wasn't too sure about what they were saying because the laughter was too loud (other people, not them) until I read their pamphlet. Which says, and I'm typing it right off (I'd scan but it isn't working right now.),"This is exactly what you are doing in college( "eating the knowledge of the tree of good and evil")(Gen.2:16). You are building the tower of ego. You are striving to enhance your self-worth. You defy God "I am NOT worthless" (Jer.17:9/Ecc.9:3/Job25:6)." Etc. And that is verbatim from the pamphlet.

I haven't laughed that hard since the night before (went to see Jim Gaffigan. Much hilarity ensued, but that's off topic).

So. What brightened up your day that normally wouldn't have, or was just unusual?

Shoden
11-16-2005, 08:28 PM
We wasted the entire Science lesson talking about Beer.

DK
11-16-2005, 08:29 PM
PiP's avatar. I'm not kidding one bit, I burst out laughing just thinking about it.

Shoeberto
11-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Chemistry was fun today. My friend found a girl's denim jacket in his chair, so he put it on. It was kind of like "Fat guy in a little coat" from Tommy Boy, except my friend's not really fat or anything, it was just really small because it was a girl's coat.

Yes, it was funny. Fuck you, I don't need your approval! I'll go somewhere else!

Venom
11-16-2005, 08:33 PM
..........Hell is kinda cool.......i guess.:(

Sasquatch
11-16-2005, 09:06 PM
So, what, you're going to hell because you went to college? Damn, that's harsh. (It's people like that that give Christians a bad name.)

I had Topper's berry stix today. Pretty damn good.

Jebus
11-16-2005, 09:07 PM
No. We're going to hell because we're using the potential and abilities that they say god gave us. :p

I love religious crazies. Great entertainment.

Flying Mullet
11-16-2005, 09:10 PM
I was having a good day helping people avoid hell until everyone laughed at our pamphlets. :cry:

Primus Inter Pares
11-16-2005, 09:12 PM
PiP's avatar. I'm not kidding one bit, I burst out laughing just thinking about it.
Dan's avatar made me laugh, but that laugh has soured greatly when my avatar was changed.

Venom
11-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Well since we're all going to Hell, ummmm......what do you guys wanna do when we're there?

Meat Puppet
11-16-2005, 09:40 PM
eestlinc had sex with my soul

Giga Guess
11-16-2005, 09:44 PM
So. As I was walking to my Latin class today, there were people standing outside the student union yelling about how everyone's going to hell, and that we've been brainwashed since youth.

I wasn't too sure about what they were saying because the laughter was too loud (other people, not them) until I read their pamphlet. Which says, and I'm typing it right off (I'd scan but it isn't working right now.),"This is exactly what you are doing in college( "eating the knowledge of the tree of good and evil")(Gen.2:16). You are building the tower of ego. You are striving to enhance your self-worth. You defy God "I am NOT worthless" (Jer.17:9/Ecc.9:3/Job25:6)." Etc. And that is verbatim from the pamphlet.

I haven't laughed that hard since the night before (went to see Jim Gaffigan. Much hilarity ensued, but that's off topic).

So. What brightened up your day that normally wouldn't have, or was just unusual?

So ultimately, we should remain uneducated, and thusly unemployed....?

Venom
11-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Well it seems easy enough, and i already have a headstart being uneducated.:D

Flying Mullet
11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
eestlinc had sex with my soul
And now eest has the herpes.

Resha
11-16-2005, 10:04 PM

You are so evil. And sadistic. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :(

Captain Maxx Power
11-16-2005, 10:48 PM
I thought up of ways of berating my lower-middle class friends, being the bitter lower class person I am.

Behold the Void
11-17-2005, 12:22 AM
Well this thread made me chuckle, especially given the inherent (http://www.venganza.org/) potential (http://www.venganza.org/spread/springfield.htm) of the situation.

StarlightAngel
11-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Heheheheh XD

Today, I got to eat 3 chocolate muffins. SUGAR! x3

Jebus
11-17-2005, 12:30 AM
Well this thread made me chuckle, especially given the inherent (http://www.venganza.org/) potential (http://www.venganza.org/spread/springfield.htm) of the situation.

Yeah. I go to Missouri State by the way. >_>

Wish I knew these people. College might be more interesting.

Anaisa
11-17-2005, 07:26 PM
I went to college once last week and arrived in hell before I even got there:eek: It was hell on wheels. A bus with seats that feel like there made of concrete and mainly freaks as passengers which is often the case with buses. Today I had another bad bus experience I never bother checking the times of the buses at the stop near where I live I always just walk to the stop and one turns up within a few minutes. Today one arrived straight away and I thought that was lucky. Until to my horror I realised it was picking up kids from high school:mad2: They were all piled on the bus in no time and started causing a commotion shouting out as much smut and expletives as they could and theatening to batter one another. Then they started shouting at the teachers out of the window and the teachers got on the bus and made them all get off! Then after telling them off, apoligised to the people on the bus like myself who weren't school kid morons, and then let them pile back on again:mad: If your going to get them off then fine, but making us wait while you tell them off then let the idiots pile back on:mad2: I had places to be. But in the end I just had to laugh to myself about pathetic they all were and how the school girls in skirts looked was pure comedy! Their legs all daubed in fake tan, and all flabby. They looked like they had sausages for legs:kaolaugh:

DarkLadyNyara
11-17-2005, 08:26 PM
On Gamefaqs, someone said I sounded like a girl. :D :lol: :D

Traitorfish
11-17-2005, 09:30 PM
On GameFAQs, someone said I was banned. I think it was a mod...

Xaven
11-17-2005, 11:43 PM
So. What brightened up your day that normally wouldn't have, or was just unusual?Nothing much, actually. I wish something had, because I was bored.

Seymour_Guado_Goth
11-17-2005, 11:46 PM
I personally don't find that funny.

kikimm
11-18-2005, 12:40 AM
I thought it was funny. But uh, today's been a pretty /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty day for me so I got nothin`. Actually, I got Subway!

ThroneofDravaris
11-18-2005, 07:17 AM
Meh, if I was taking Latin as a university course I would be pissed off as well.

theundeadhero
11-18-2005, 08:01 AM
I'm still waiting for my day to brighen up :)

When I was a junior or senior in high school our school tried to sue a church for forcing pamphlets on the students.

black orb
11-18-2005, 08:06 AM
>>> The latest EoFF announcement, Is just too funny..

Boosk
11-18-2005, 08:11 AM
lol
Im already in Hell...I mean Hull...:D

there was a guy in the centre of Hull doing that...it was soooo funny seeing all the scallys actually listening to what he had to say....funny and a little sureal....

Kagga (is BACK!) :love:

eestlinc
11-18-2005, 03:36 PM
And now eest has the herpes.
I don't want genital herpes to get in my way of enjoying life. That's why I use Valtrex!

Rainecloud
11-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Someone's signature made me laugh the other day. I can't remember which member has it, but there are two cats in the picture, and the caption is "We can't stop here. This is bat country".

I hadn't laughed so much in weeks.

Anaisa
11-18-2005, 05:54 PM
My day was really bad but I always manage to laugh at something. Today I was on real tracksuiter territory and it amused me that a sign had been put up that said no games of cricket! Just the thought of tracksuiters setting up a game of cricket on that titchy bit of wasteland amused me. And lots of the near by houses and buildings had the windows smashed. And I could imagine the tracksuiters on television saying "arr mate, if only we could have a nice game of cricket on that little wee bit of wasteland there, we wouldn't have to throw bricks through the windows because we'd be playing our cricket there wouldn't we ?" Also I was laughing at the toilet paper in college it was awful. And it had a leaf pattern on it which made me laugh because I was thinking why spend your time putting a leaf pattern on it when you could dedicate your time to making this awful paper softer?Then I realised the pattern was obviously a suggestion that you'd be in more comfort wipeing your ass with leaves then with that stuff. Welcome to my world of silly humour which amuses no one but me and the odd relative.....

Silmaril
11-18-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm still waiting for my day to shower me with joy and meaning...

Venom
11-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Im south of heaven:D

-N-
11-18-2005, 10:16 PM
I was having a good day helping people avoid hell until everyone laughed at our pamphlets. :cry:Flying Mullet, master of contextual comedy. xD

fantasyjunkie
11-19-2005, 07:22 AM
oh boy this thread is funny. I got a good laugh out of it :D

udsuna
11-19-2005, 10:07 AM
Flying Mullet, master of contextual comedy. xD

Aren't they making that a catagory at the Emmies?

Anaisa
11-19-2005, 03:09 PM
I saw a man on one of those childrens motorcycles riding on it down a main road, it was a really small one as well. It would be too small for someone over the age of 5 let alone a full grown man. It was so funny:lol: