PDA

View Full Version : X-Death and Neo X-Death (Spoilers)

Super856
11-17-2005, 10:38 AM
What is everyone opinion of what X-Death and Neo X-Death is and their birth and all that jazz. I'm not sure if I'm right. Also is there someone who has mastered all jobs and is level 99 (or 100) out there who can give me some advice.

Thanking you in advance.;)

Slade
11-18-2005, 05:44 AM
Well apparently ExDeath was a tree that was brought to life from the forest of Mau? (correct me if im wrong). Theres more about him but I can't remember off the top of my head. Neo Ex-Death I think is possesed by 'The Void'.....not sure about that because the game dosnt actually state. It could also actually be the physical form of 'The Void'.

Havnt mastered all the jobs yet....doing that at the moment.

eestlinc
11-18-2005, 05:52 AM
I always figured NeoExDeath was just one of those "unexplained harder forms of the final boss" monsters that wasn't really supposed to be anything much.

ThroneofDravaris
11-18-2005, 06:06 AM
As you know, I’ve already stated my thoughts on X-Death/Neo X-Death here (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66409).

AS for getting to level 99….I used turbo mode. It would have taken over 100 hours to level up normally. Although seeing all characters with 9999 HP is rather impressive…

Super856
11-18-2005, 06:21 AM
Oh! Well, I thought that Enuo had gained control of the Void and gave it some sort of consious before finally getting engulfed. Also it never actually states what Enuo is or what Enuo was. 'A Powerful Evil'....
Was he a Black Mage like X-Death? Was he a spirit like such that infested the tree? What was he?
Also with the tree thing - I thought that Enuo had put an evil spirit into in causing it to make X-Death. He wasn't named X-Death by the tree, it is just his tag (title). And then X-Death (human or not, counldn't possibly be a tree - cause there's nothing under the armour he could be either) was infested with the evil that he longed to gain control of the Void.
Now as soon as you find out what the Void is you instantly know that this would be impossible even if Enuo has possibly changed the Void or controled it 1000 years earlier. That's leads me back to the same question - If Enuo isn't human or X-Death isn't that what are they?
Of course when during the final boss we find out that the Void is nothing, merely something that's destroys but isn't there. It is mu. How can you control nothing? Especially if it is supposed to destroy you.
Also in the final boss we learn that X-Death doesn't know what Void is very clearly as neither do I and this leads to his annihalation. Why our Light Warriors aren't destroyed isn't much of a question but more of a fact. In the beginning there was Void and Void created crystals, to create something (esp. since we are talking about a dimension here) and then simply destory it in this case is ir-relevant, is just not a logical event to occur.
But then as soon as Neo X-Death pops up a new series of questions is raised: What is Neo X-Death? Is it X-Death? Is it Enuo? Is it Void? Is it random monsters?
First off, Neo X-Death has a different aim - maybe X-Death has been crossed with the Void (as the Void destroys things). It couldn't possibly be X-Death because of his personality structure and the way he appears. It could be Enuo as it is never explained what he is. It could also be random monsters (obviously not). I think that the different appearance is of X-Death's crew and his attitude is of Void, and as for where X-Death and Enuo come into it (I know they come into it somewhere! Maybe X-Death WAS Enuo although that would raise another question as why would X-Death not release this information?)
As soon as Neo X-Death appears it really runs a new set of questions and absouletely twists the storyline.
Correct me if I'm wrong - that is what I see them as but I know I'm missing something. WHAT IS IT?

WTH is turbo mode? I have Anthology version. Besides I'd feel mjuch better if I did it myself. I'm a level 61 and I've been playing for 51:32... any easy experience...?