PDA

View Full Version : And fight ---> Sephiroth VS. Cloud **Spoilers**

Social Moon Firesky
11-17-2005, 11:36 AM
So, did anyone really get what Sephiroth was talking about? I'm not sure I fully understood what he meant when Cloud asked what would happen to this planet, and Sephiroth said that was up to him (Cloud).

Any thoughts?

Also, why was turning the planet into a 'ship' such a bad idea? (Lol, I sound stupid) I mean, Sephiroth said that he'd turn the planet into a ship and travel round the universe just like Mother had done once, and then they'd make their own planet which would have a 'glorious future'. What's so bad about that? Unless it meant killing everyone on the planet or something? Yeah, so, I wanna hear your opinions, and what you'd do if you were in Cloud's shoes. I'd be like:

Cloud: What will happen to this planet?
Sephiroth: Who knows. That's up to you.
**Cloud thinks about it, before nodding slowly and lowering his sword**
Cloud: All right, I agree to it, so long as no one is killed, and this isn't a reason for you to go mad and bite the heads of chickens and stuff.

The_Silver_SOLDIER
11-17-2005, 05:47 PM
it's up to cloud because they are about to fight depending on if cloud wins then sephy will do what he wants but if he is beaten then how can he, and riding the earth like a ship is a bad thing because thier is a destination and it ain't pretty for the human race it's called destruction

Christmas
11-17-2005, 07:10 PM
The glorious future that was intended doesn't include the humans in the list. Only Sephiroth and his alien mother is in the list.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-17-2005, 08:41 PM
he doesnt turn the planet into an acutal ship, thtz jus a metaphor

The_Silver_SOLDIER
11-17-2005, 08:44 PM
we know