PDA

View Full Version : MORE FORUMS (AND I'LL SHUT UP!) - GILGAME

Super856
11-18-2005, 07:09 AM
:mad: I can't passs the Gilgame battle - plz help!!!!

I can do everything but this and Omega and Shinryuu but I'll do them later!

HELP!

:)

eestlinc
11-18-2005, 03:39 PM
gilgamesh? the final battle in the CoD?

Shin Gouken
11-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Gilgame can be tough coz you may have to fight him several times before you reach the end of his cave.

It hugely simplifies this battle if you first go and defeat carbunkle and make sure you havnt missed golem.

Start by casting float on your entire party before initiating battle. it will take roughly 17 ice3 spells to kill him and he will counter attack you twice for each hit (as well as his basic attack) so you can expect somewhere over 50 hits to your party before the battle is over. put your characters in the back row and give them job classes with high hp and able to equip strong armour. summon golem immiediatley to take the first chunk of damage (and summon him throughout the battle when his earthwall breaks) two of your characters will want black magic as a second ability and the other two should have summon. summon carbunkle and aim your ice3 spells at your party so they reflect onto gilgame. this way you will only need 7-8 ice3 spells to kill him.just remember to re-summon golem frequently :)

eestlinc
11-19-2005, 02:20 AM
oh, that monster in the cave. yea, that's hard.