PDA

View Full Version : Is "Tobli" addicted to drugs?

Ultima Shadow
11-18-2005, 05:19 PM
"Brother" is just mentally sick and a total weirdo by nature. But what about TOBLI!? :)

Is it the drugs that makes him such an idiot or is he just another perverted sicko in a bird costume? :greenie:

ThroneofDravaris
11-18-2005, 05:31 PM
If I was 2 feet tall, I would be pretty f@#$ed up as well…

GunbladeMaster
11-18-2005, 05:56 PM
if i was dressed up in a penguin costume, made random people run errands for me, and said Yup Yup all the time id have to be smoking something extra powerful :)

Pouring Rain
11-18-2005, 08:17 PM
He's another weird person in X-2, just like Brother and Barthello...

Primus Inter Pares
11-18-2005, 10:24 PM
So you never did see the uncensored version?

GunbladeMaster
11-18-2005, 10:28 PM
u mean the video where Tobli and Brother
with----------------awesome--------------exotic-------------------------and than---------------------------------------------------------straight-----------------------through-----------------------------happy :)

Markus. D
11-18-2005, 11:07 PM
"Brother" is just mentally sick and a total weirdo by nature. But what about TOBLI!? :)

Is it the drugs that makes him such an idiot or is he just another perverted sicko in a bird costume? :greenie:

The Idea of the FFX-2 forums is to discuss proper topics and not make up sad reasons to make flame topics and lure the more typoic people to wanna tell you how good it is.

can you and your bunch of friends please leave this forum unless you want to chat appropriate topics about the game/characters and not how you think Tobli is on drugs.

Destai
11-18-2005, 11:18 PM
I always said he was like Jiminy Cricket on Speed.

Markus. D
11-18-2005, 11:26 PM
*sigh* nevermind......

kikimm
11-19-2005, 02:37 AM
The Idea of the FFX-2 forums is to discuss proper topics and not make up sad reasons to make flame topics and lure the more typoic people to wanna tell you how good it is.

can you and your bunch of friends please leave this forum unless you want to chat appropriate topics about the game/characters and not how you think Tobli is on drugs.

Please don't be telling people what to post in this forum. That's not your job.

And Shads, don't make topics like this. There's enough of this kind of stuff in here already.