PDA

View Full Version : Has General Chat - Reduced to Spam Central

Dignified Pauper
11-18-2005, 08:36 PM
There has been a serious drop in quality of the posts in General Chat.

Over the years, we used to have comical threads about things that were actually funny and could make people "L.O.L." in there seats at home. What do we have now? Ridiculous remarks about a man cured from HIV. The Rupac thread by Crash.

Once upon a time, we had real threads of interest that could come here, in great abundance, and not be a part of the emo soapbox that is EoEO.

Threads like this (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43390) shows the ingenuity of children while at the same time allowing members to poke fun at, and discuss seriously, the issue at hand.

How about Bleys' classic EGG (the EoFF Grammar Gestapo) from way back in either 02 or 03 (can't quite remember).

What about the thread (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58827) made by our favorite Monkey, Jojo, which was not only a giant hysterical satire that was meant for the purpose of spam in a general way, even with noble attempts at funny spam, members have been destroying the quality of spam posted.

Lets face it, some of us are good at spam, others simply don't understand the concept of quality and context of spam. Spam is not random, it deals with the thread topic at hand as well as the previous posts in the thread. It deals with these in order to be witty, creative, funny, and, in an intellectual way, add to the thread as a whole. Old Manus, Psychotic, and few others do this superbly. It is their intelligence and wit that make us love their spam and not classify it as such, because it is above the standards of what is considered to be spam, therefor, they evolve spam into their own, unique characteristic in their posts.

Case in point. If you can't spam, and have nothing to add to the topic that is neither stimulating, witty, and funny, then you have no reason to post in that thread, and thus, you generate and contribute to the ever swelling problem that has been plagueing the boards as of the last year.

Let me not go into the age ranges of most of those who spam inappropriately. I'm guarenteeing that if we look up our top contributors of those who spam content that simply is not worthy of EoFF standards, their ages will, generally, fall between 12-15. (not to mention that you are supposed to be 13 to even be allowed to post here)
Some older members, such as PiP, have their moments of good and bad spam, but regardless, the posts that lack quality are still many and too much.

Sooner or later, if this problem is not resolved, GC will be nothing more than a complete waste of this forums' space. I enjoy intelligence and wit in the form of spam in conjunction with the thread at hand, anything else is intolerable.

I really didn't mean hardly anything I said. Sure, there's a lot more stupid spam, rather than high quality, but sometimes, it just can't be helped. I just felt like making long posts about nothing important.

eestlinc
11-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Bleys made the EGG, though.

Gen Chat goes through cycles. Right now it's on a 17 year cicada cycle.

escobert
11-18-2005, 08:38 PM
I'm sorry I'm not as witty as you. Please shoot me now.

Dignified Pauper
11-18-2005, 08:39 PM
I've corrected, I think I just remember Del enforcing it all the time. Or maybe my memory is mixed up,

Mitch
11-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Dude, spam does not fall into a paticular category of having to be witty etc. Spam is just general useless crap that goes anywhere on the internet. If it makes you laugh, then good for you, if it doesn't then just ignore it. People say what they want on the internet and that's the way it is. Some people (myself included) don't have the brain capacity to make every post 'witty' so we can please everyone who reads it.

But I agree with the general topic at hand.

Shoeberto
11-18-2005, 08:47 PM
I appreciate the thought that went into this thread, but I can't help but notice that you speak of the "old days" when your registration date shows you joining only a year ago. This stuff goes through cycles. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and you just gotta roll with it. People two, three, four years ago were saying that GC would end up degenerating into a worthless mess, but it's never happened. We always get out of it.

Chris
11-18-2005, 08:52 PM
I don't see the problem, I think EoFF is good as it is at the moment.

Dreddz
11-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Its cause we need to be hard asses. Kick all the losers out and send them to FF shrine.........guess My bags are already packed then ....

Dignified Pauper
11-18-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm not opposed to that idea, Dreddz. I'm rather elitist.

Psychotic
11-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Jojo totally stole that crash 4 admin idea from me, y'know. But I'm only saying that because she's not here to dispute it.

Lindy
11-18-2005, 09:00 PM
It's called entropy.

Everything descends into disorder, since that's the lowest state of energy requirement.

Unfunny rubbish = low energy cost.

Yamaneko
11-18-2005, 09:01 PM
We're in the last throws of the crappy General Chat posts.

Dignified Pauper
11-18-2005, 09:01 PM
science is the true nature of all things real and make-believe.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Styles change. You'll always see changes in the quality of posts. You never know, the quality would probably rise soon enough.

Lindy
11-18-2005, 09:06 PM
*throes

Shoeberto
11-18-2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I'd say it's about time that things start shaping up. Ciddies and the big anniversary bash are on the horizon, and those always seem to help.

Yamaneko
11-18-2005, 09:08 PM
*throes
Thanks. :) I was wondering myself.

Lindy
11-18-2005, 09:11 PM
I only did it because it was you, dear.

Psychotic
11-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Hey, Marick, name and shame all of those you think suck at spamming.

Yes, the Cid's Knights will squeal in anger at your doing so, but let's face it, no-one thinks their posts are crap otherwise they wouldn't post them, and they'll think you're talking about someone else, therefore the entire thread is worthless.

Plus I want to see some quality drama...well...any drama will do really, I'm not picky...and I'm too cheap to go to the movies.

Flamethrower
11-18-2005, 09:13 PM
I don't understand why people are thinking that General Chat has suddenly become an intolerable mess. General Chat has been pretty much like this for at least a year now, and probably longer. There are still good threads as well as the load of bad threads. It seems like it is getting worse because it's the same old stuff we've been seeing for months or years, when in reality, the only thing that has changed is ourselves.

Yamaneko
11-18-2005, 09:14 PM
It's been pretty bad for two years now.

Lindy
11-18-2005, 09:15 PM
That and the good members left and we're dumped with people who are clones of Psychotic from a year or so ago.

NEW, ORIGINAL AND EXCITING!!!

Zeldy
11-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Does it really matter aslong as people enjoy it here?

Dignified Pauper
11-18-2005, 09:17 PM
I've been around for longer than Hsu realized, and some members know this as well, but I've definitely seen a degeneration of topics and posts here at EoFF recently. Perhaps that is just the natural progression of things as a community gets larger. It tends to be the same way in society, since the larger the community, the bigger the gap becomes between different groups.

by the way, Psy, I love you. I think I'll compose a list tonight.

edczxcvbnm
Know why it is getting better? Because I started making my retarded threads!

ed, the language. Stop it. ~Yams

You could have at least replace my create-a-word with the original word you lazy bum

Yamaneko
Yeah, I think there are too many people trying to make a name for themselves by spamming and generally ripping off humor established by people like Hooters.

Flamethrower
11-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Does it really matter aslong as people enjoy it here?

That's my thinking as well. People who are posting "bad spam" obviously don't think it's bad in their eyes, and others seem to enjoy (or at least tolerate) it themselves. I may not like it myself, but hey, there are a million forums out there, there has got to be a couple suited to my taste. If I ever get fed up with this place, I can always find a new one.

eestlinc
11-18-2005, 09:19 PM
let's replace the year-old-psychotic clones with three-year-old bleys clones! that's the ticket!

Chris
11-18-2005, 09:21 PM
I don't really post so much in GC anymore, besides from my "Picture Thread" I haven't really been that active lately. I still post in others threads but I've almost given up on GC, I would never leave though. I definitely remember GC being a little better when I first joined, but blah! Life changes and so does EoFF.

Destai
11-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Lets try introducing a new character to the show. Its a sure success!

Shlup
11-18-2005, 09:25 PM
It's okay, guys. It'll all be over soon. Now drink your milk.

Boosk
11-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I think I've noticed that people have become alot cheekier on both chat and the forums since I first started....maybe I'm being a poop head, or maybe I'm just an old fart...anyone else notice.
I dunno.

Kagga:love:

Hawkeye
11-18-2005, 09:37 PM
I blame cooperate america and the greedy business men who run the industries who only think for themselves and not the lower class.

CLOUD NO9 ARE YOU WITH ME

omnitarian
11-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Was it ever not a Spam Central? :confused:

edczxcvbnm
11-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Was it ever not a Spam Central? :confused:

It was not spam central when those who are complaining were on top and there were topics they liked :D Too bad for them now....losers!

Lindy
11-18-2005, 09:51 PM
let's replace the year-old-psychotic clones with three-year-old bleys clones! that's the ticket!
Hey, they'd be funnier by at least 10%, that's a marked improvement.

Rainecloud
11-18-2005, 09:52 PM
GC isn't that bad, is it?

Perhaps it's gone completely downhill and I just haven't noticed. *shrug*

-N-
11-18-2005, 09:59 PM
I find threads like these to be more pathetic, actually. Get over yourself already.

DMKA
11-18-2005, 10:09 PM
I find threads like these to be more pathetic, actually. Get over yourself already.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/sealofapproval6kh.jpg

Nino Brown
11-18-2005, 10:17 PM
There has been a serious drop in quality of the posts in General Chat.

It's because I've been gone.

I apologize.

Maxico
11-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Oh joy, now I get to do the elitist "All the good people left/got banned and now everybody else comes from same Psychotic identi-kit, oh woe is me!" thing.

I did prefer it before Psychotic became "the funny one" though.

Old Manus
11-18-2005, 11:14 PM
If only all forums were like the FFX-2 forum

Rye
11-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Eh, I think it's okay, hasn't GC always been like this, except with dumb OLDBIE humour? What I don't like in GC is the political threads, especially the "UR AMERICAZ R CORRUPTZ!!!" ones. :p

ZeZipster
11-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Everyone is so dramatic here... This is the only place I've ever been where the quality of posts became a discussion in itself. It's seriously not that big of a deal.

Lindy
11-18-2005, 11:45 PM
BUT THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS %^&*ING BUSINESS!

Psychotic
11-19-2005, 01:32 AM
Hey, they'd be funnier by at least 10%, that's a marked improvement.Ohhh, I get why you never shut up about "Psychotic clones" now. You're a Bleys clone, and you're bitter that you're no longer hip and trendy! Never mind Lindykins, you can still be retro one day. :)

Unless you tell me about your insecurities I won't be able to guide you through them! Maybe we could make a list of all the things that are good about being a Bleys clone, and see how that makes you feel. Perhaps we could even try to convert you into a "Psychotic clone", and then you wouldn't feel so lonely and isolated anymore. :)

eestlinc
11-19-2005, 02:33 AM
you're all just puppets

Meat Puppet
11-19-2005, 03:31 AM
I blame the staff

Yamaneko
11-19-2005, 05:50 AM
you're all just puppets
:monster:

nik0tine
11-19-2005, 05:52 AM
you're all just puppets
meat puppets

Dignified Pauper
11-19-2005, 06:00 AM
That was quality spam.

As a result, I think this is why SPAM is so fluent in today's modern internet society.

http://www.state.sd.us/bit/statistics/main_topics/stats_images/Technology/Anti-Spam%20on%20the%20Map.jpg

Christmas
11-19-2005, 07:19 AM
I think someone had brought out the problem long ago.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=69272

And this is about spamming and such

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=64703

Big D
11-19-2005, 07:28 AM
There's also this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/announcement.php?f=2), but no-one reads those things anyway.

Christmas
11-19-2005, 07:30 AM
There's also this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/announcement.php?f=2), but no-one reads those things anyway.

I did read but I am pretty curious it is because of this thread that the announcement was made?

Big D
11-19-2005, 07:35 AM
Nope, that announcement has been made because too many people have spent too long posting the first nonsense thought to pop into their minds. The announcement, and the new objectives, are all about bringing things up to an intelligent level - encouraging members to use their brains and make the quality posts they're all capable of...

Lindy
11-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Ohhh, I get why you never shut up about "Psychotic clones" now. You're a Bleys clone, and you're bitter that you're no longer hip and trendy!
Oh how I wish.

Also, Dear Big D,

HAHA.

Love, Lindy.

Anaisa
11-19-2005, 09:48 PM
As far as im concerned the worst form of spam is people complaining about spam. Im sick of seeing the word spam. Id rather read a whole page of nonsense which is amusing the people involved in creating it then see someone making a post in their nonsense thread, "saying this is total spam". Do they not see that by entering this persons thread and throwing in a comment about spam they are infact guilty of spamming themselves?

DMKA
11-19-2005, 10:01 PM
As far as im concerned the worst form of spam is people complaining about spam. Im sick of seeing the word spam. Id rather read a whole page of nonsense which is amusing the people involved in creating it then see someone making a post in their nonsense thread, "saying this is total spam". Do they not see that by entering this persons thread and throwing in a comment about spam they are infact guilty of spamming themselves?
Thus, this is also spam, both the quote and the post itself.

Shoeberto
11-19-2005, 10:03 PM
I think the worst kinds of spam are the ones where people put thoughts, works, jokes, etc. into words that are placed into any form of digital media and then put onto the internet.

There. Debate over.

DMKA
11-19-2005, 10:05 PM
I think the worst kinds of spam are the ones where people put thoughts, works, jokes, etc. into words that are placed into any form of digital media and then put onto the internet.
I have...no clue what you're talking about. o__O

Anaisa
11-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Thus, this is also spam, both the quote and the post itself.
Well thats open for debate. Is that post infact spam in itself? Ironic? Or ironic spam?

TurkSlayer
11-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Neel has a point.

Dignified Pauper
11-20-2005, 01:06 AM
that's because Neel is my lover.

TurkSlayer
11-20-2005, 01:28 AM
that's because Neel is my lover.

Dignified Pauper has a point.

fire_of_avalon
11-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Neel is not your lover, he is just my hero sometimes, but I don't sing about it.

Post what you want and we'll sort it out. You don't like it, meh?

Dignified Pauper
11-20-2005, 02:54 AM
hmm, sounds good to me. Phoa, close this. I really didn't mean hardly anything I said. Sure, there's a lot more stupid spam, rather than high quality, but sometimes, it just can't be helped. I just felt like making long posts about nothing important.

Loony BoB
11-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Your first post has been edited accordingly. Not closin' the thread, though. :)

I find arrogance to be almost as annoying as spam, and it's also notable that, rather often, spammers complain about other spammers not being good enough when they themselves are seen as not good enough by those less spammy than... okay, I'm hoping you get the idea.

I'm with Flamethrower. Especially with regards to quality of threads. I find very few threads are of low quality - that is to say, the topic of the thread. It's the posts within the thread that can be crap. This will be dealt to whenever it gets out of hand, so that's okay.

EDIT: The EGG would have had your head for some of the errors in that first post, btw. I mean, there are mistakes, and there's mixing up "their" and "there".

Lindy
11-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Some people just have high standards.

Like me.

Alive-Cat
11-20-2005, 03:26 PM
General Chat HAD been reduced to spam central, but as I said, it was a problem with my circuits. The problem has been stabelized now though, so we're all safe with the slighty spammish Alive-Man...

Shoden
11-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Not exactly Spam central, but it is a spam ville every once in a while, it's basically what makes up GC.

Resha
11-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Maybe it's a tad...overdone? :D Just an opinion. Spam is fun when it's a novelty, but when you get too much spam..well, it just becomes boring, too. And the whole point of spam is to save people from boredom.

Christmas
11-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Maybe it's a tad...overdone? :D Just an opinion. Spam is fun when it's a novelty, but when you get too much spam..well, it just becomes boring, too. And the whole point of spam is to save people from boredom.

Not when people post stuff like this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=73999).....it is hardly novelty....

Resha
11-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Not when people post stuff like this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=73999).....it is hardly novelty....
That's why it's not fun! It should be a novelty, something for...er..special occasions?

Loony BoB
11-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Yus.

Miriel
11-22-2005, 01:39 AM
You know, if you guys want more people to notice the announcements, you can just use html to change the annoucement thread title to neon pink. Or even just increase the font size or bold the darn thing.

The first post in this thread is hilariously pompous.

The fact that so many people are trying to pin all the spammage on Psychotic seems misguided to me and I would defend him if I didn't think that he enjoys the attention (attention whore that he is).

Spam is like fashion, if the celebrities wear good stuff, then everyone else will follow suit. But if the celebrities start wearing crappy stuff (like Kirsten Dunst and that whole bag-lady, hobo-boho, "please feed me" look that was all the rage awhile ago) then everyone else will wear crappy stuff.

Baa, goes the sheep.

Too bad I've been distracting one of the better spammers from these forums lately. ;)

rubah
11-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Why don't we just replace GC.

Loony BoB
11-22-2005, 10:38 AM
The fact that so many people are trying to pin all the spammage on Psychotic seems misguided to me and I would defend him if I didn't think that he enjoys the attention (attention whore that he is).
Hell, I can say that Psy isn't the problem. And that was previously thought impossible.

faster skating penguin
11-22-2005, 01:36 PM
make this a thread about elephants and it's all money, baby

smittenkitten
11-22-2005, 03:09 PM
The first time i joined eoff i thought it was brill people posted good posts i posted then too but i feel as if mine will just get spammed thats why i don't post threads anymore :whimper: i feel bad if i spam i don't mean it sometimes things i say comes out wrong but ill still give an apoligy :)
The reason i think its turned out like this is because everyone is leaving makes me sad :crying2:

Christmas
11-22-2005, 03:20 PM
The first time i joined eoff i thought it was brill people posted good posts i posted then too but i feel as if mine will just get spammed thats why i don't post threads anymore :whimper: i feel bad if i spam i don't mean it sometimes things i say comes out wrong but ill still give an apoligy :)
The reason i think its turned out like this is because everyone is leaving makes me sad :crying2:

Looks more like others influenced you....

faster skating penguin
11-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Every thread I've ever made was spam, but at least they were fairly entertaining.

ThroneofDravaris
11-22-2005, 04:47 PM
No kidding... (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72285)

CaZ!
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
I'm sorry I'm not as witty as you. Please shoot me now.

Itsunari 2000
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
Well said, Pauper.

faster skating penguin
11-22-2005, 05:23 PM
No kidding... (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72285)

u dont wanna no beef wit dat thread

Yamaneko
11-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Too bad I've been distracting one of the better spammers from these forums lately. ;)
Yes, I really wish you'd stop bugging me.

edczxcvbnm
11-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Purple monkey dishwasher.

Project G
11-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Maybe it's the fact that no-one has anything else that has any meaning to post

Psychotic
11-22-2005, 06:18 PM
The fact that so many people are trying to pin all the spammage on Psychotic seems misguided to me and I would defend him if I didn't think that he enjoys the attention (attention whore that he is)I don't enjoy the attention. I'm due to enter the "Hermit" phase of the rockstar lifestyle. Soon I'm going to call all the fans ungrateful bastards, starting with YOU, and then I claim I'll never record another album again. (But I still do 10 years later unless I kill myself like good ol' Kurt)

Anaisa
11-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Killing yourself is always the best option. Otherwise you'll end up on crappy tv shows talking about "back in the day" and you'll look such a sight that no one will even know its you until your name appears at the bottom of the screen. And thats even more of an embarassment than people not recognizing you in the first place because you look so awful, because now they'll know its you and you'll have disgraced your fans and yourself. Altho if the fans are infact ungrateful bastards like you say then they deserve to be disgraced. But its really not worth disgracing yourself in the process.

Psychotic
11-22-2005, 07:06 PM
You can't talk to me like that! I'm the King of this here interweb whatsy! My album was number one in a lot of countries, you know, gold, platinum, metallica - it reached them all! I've had more women than you've eaten thumbtacks and...wait, what am I doing here again?

Anaisa
11-22-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't know, I don't even know what im doing here. But what I do know is, ive never eaten a thumbtack.

Psychotic
11-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Anaisa, you haven't truly lived life until you have eaten a thumbtack.

Anaisa
11-22-2005, 08:11 PM
What is a thumbtack?!

Psychotic
11-22-2005, 08:15 PM
I recommend you Google image search it. It has some good thumbtack clipart! I'd post it here myself, but this is a trial you must undergo on your own.

...o lol im spammin teh thread bout teh spamz. OOPSIE DAIZY!!! :)

Dignified Pauper
11-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Psy, I'm going to personally ask that you are banned, along with Anaisa, for spamming up this thread of dire immediacy and importance. Off with you now!

Anaisa
11-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Don't you think we should be commended for are fine work of showing people how spam should be done, and where its appropriate to do so? I can't think of anywhere more appropriate for spam than this. And its educational, I now know what a thumbtack is.

Psychotic
11-22-2005, 08:29 PM
How many times does this make now?

edit: imagine this post is directly underneath dignified marick's.

themagicroundabout
11-22-2005, 08:31 PM
party party party TILL the world obeys

Yamaneko
11-22-2005, 08:32 PM
If you guys don't stop spamming I'm going to tack your knackers to your forehead. Or delete your posts in order to annoy you.

Flamethrower
11-22-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm not understanding the difference between "good spam" and "bad spam". To me, spam on message boards is anything stupid, pointless, and adds nothing to the discussion. I don't see how there can be a bad <i>and</i> good side to that. A lot of the posters that everybody claims are "good spammers" don't seem all that different to the people other posters call "bad spammer" to me.

Old Manus
11-22-2005, 08:33 PM
no joke

Anaisa
11-22-2005, 08:34 PM
What are knackers?

Psychotic
11-22-2005, 08:39 PM
What are knackers?I don't recommend a Google image search on this one.

Shoeberto
11-22-2005, 08:41 PM
OH GOD MY EYES

themagicroundabout
11-22-2005, 08:42 PM
he did warn you

crashNUMBERS
11-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Hey, look. Marick's re-encarnating my old thread...

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69272&highlight=controversal

Yamaneko
11-22-2005, 08:47 PM
August '05 were the good ol' days.

Shoeberto
11-22-2005, 08:48 PM
It was a simpler time.

Dignified Pauper
11-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Crash, I'm not reviving anything. I was merely being pointless. Hmm..

Furthermore, Psy, that makes that the 26th time I've requested your bannment. I still love you though.

Christmas
11-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Furthermore, Psy, that makes that the 26th time I've requested your bannment. I still love you though.

Marick got banned and Psy got made admin. Ironic.

Dignified Pauper
11-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Did you not read my Elitism thread? I'm not capable of such emotions.

theundeadhero
11-22-2005, 11:46 PM
The Spam Brigade needs to activate it's members and deploy to the Gernal Chat Zone so that they can combat this new Army of spammers. Then we'll see who's best.

Dignified Pauper
11-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Man, I wish I was part of the spam brigade.

Skarr
11-23-2005, 01:53 AM
You can join next month.

Lindy
11-23-2005, 01:56 AM
The Spam Brigade needs to activate it's members and deploy to the Gernal Chat Zone so that they can combat this new Army of spammers. Then we'll see who's best.
Good thing it's not the General Chat Zone or we'd all be screwed.

Rase
11-23-2005, 04:25 AM
Now I wish I cared more about spam, so I could be one of the crowd. :cry:

Christmas
04-29-2022, 10:10 AM
I think the topics in General Spam are nowhere like Spam. We have some topics dedicated to toilets, KFC, Facebook...etc. All topics here are friendly and welcomed by the family whether large or small, tall or short. :bigsmile:

I think the thread starter is just overreacting or maybe it is his menopause equivalent. Man of a certain age is like this. :monster:

Quindiana Jones
05-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Yeah, DP, calm down, fuck

Yamaneko
05-08-2022, 04:13 AM
Unfortunately trolling has become the new spam, but it's just not the same. There was a real art behind fabricating something of no value and trying to pawn it off as legitimate discourse.

The algorithms defeated the Age of the Spammer. :cry:

Christmas
05-08-2022, 06:46 AM
Omg, it is the legend himself! What an honor! I was learning from you when I was a n00blet! :bigsmile:

Dignified Pauper
06-08-2022, 03:44 AM
Wow... 17 years ago... that's QUITE the revival.